Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:20 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen had caught a glimpse of the girl Mairi had bumped into, though he didn't recognize her consciously as he slid out of the car and took Mairi's hand. "I think I heard that girl that helped you get to the hospital mentioned someone named Makoto, though if those people with the extra bright auras are whom I suspect they are, then you're sensing a lot more than most people think," he said quietly, following close behind Saeko who led them into the condominium; he noticed she glanced at, then tapped lightly one that read 4-C, so he assumed that was the one they were going to. The movement struck him as habitual and unconscious to the doctor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi sighed slightly and let Raen lead her inside, getting an odd sense of safety from the building.She also found the auras again above them "Makoto..Wasn't there a character in Sa--...Damn...." She'd kept her voice low so that Saeko or anyone else in the building wouldn't hear, her face turning a light shade of pink in embarrassment when Ginhana let out a little growl.The fox walked close to Mairi, using herself as a sort of guide when she strayed a little too close to a wall.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled quietly. He said only one word: "Jupiter," he muttered. He was fairly sure she'd understand, though he was finding it very hard to believe himself. He blinked as Saeko slid her key in the door before it opened to show a girl with long blond hair setting plates on the table while the girl with short blue hair set drinks on the table as a tall brunette directed them. The blond looked up and blinked her oceanic blue eyes at them, seeming surprised. "Hi, Mizuno-san; Makoto was helping us set up for dinner; who are your friends?" she said cheerfully with a grin. Raen tilted his head ever so slightly. "Gyōsei," he muttered to Mairi, referring to Minako's secret as Sailor Venus.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tilted her head slightly, as if she were looking down at the blonde, not in the least surprised to find that she was teller than everyone in the room besides Raen.She gave a small smile, talking to Raen out of the corner of her mouth "When we're out of here and back home, I'm never watching this show again." Once again she felt uncomfortable as all eyes settled on them.She easily saw now, what marked these three girls as Senshi.If she looked closely she could see the marks that showed each one for who they really were, Venus, Jupiter and Mercury.Ginhana hid behind the two, peeking out from behind their legs.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami smiled at them pair comfortingly. "We aren't going to bite, you know. Why don't we sit down and eat?" she said with a small smile; she was thankful that they'd gotten back in time to save them grilled chicken-and-fish skewers from burning, unaware that she and the other two Senshi had been noticed. "It's better hot, and I placed a sweet strawberry-peach sauce and slightly sour lemon-apple sauce out, depending on your preference," Makoto said cheerfully with a slightly teasing smile.
User Image
Raen shifted his weight subtly. "I don't blame you, Mai-chan; I have the strong sense that neither of us will be watching television for quite a while after this us over, though why us?" he murmured back to Mairi out of the corner of his mouth. He'd been thinking about this fact for some time, as it seemed a bit too coincidental for it to be sheer dumb luck or random chance that this happened specifically to them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a sheepish smile, looking even more uncomfortable.It seemed only Saeko actually understood the severity of her blindness, besides Raen.Or perhaps the girls didn't know at all.She kept her face lowered slightly "Perhaps because we already possessed gifts.You with your ability with swords and people and me with the cards and the uncanny sense to know when something's wrong." She flushed slightly, hearing Makoto, and kicked him lightly "Say something already.." Ginhana looked from one to the other and huffed, before slinking out from behind them, looking rather pitiful.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:05 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami noticed that both of them looked a bit uncomfortable, though she blinked when she noticed the small vixen with brilliant silvery fur and navy eyes. "So what do you like doing for fun?" Makoto asked curiously as she sat next to Minako.
User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder as he carefully slid into one of the seats. "I like collecting swords... I don't have a 'talent' for them that I'm aware of," he sighed softly to Mairi as Minako sat down across from him. He cocked his head at Makoto's question. "I do like free running and martial arts, though sometimes I tend to branch out into a few other things," he said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. Saeko sat to his right while the chair to his left was empty for Mairi.

Kougetsui no Kitai was thinking about Raen-sama's suspicions about the idea that they were not simply unlucky... or lucky... enough to end up having something like this happen to them, depending on the point of view, but that someone had deliberately dragged them into this realm. A slight frown flashed over her face before she inhaled sharply, sensing a very potent darkness trying to seek out something; she doubted it would pick up on Raen-sama or Mairi-sama.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi opened her eyes a sliver, her 'sight' expanding, as with the cards she'd read in the hospital, she was able to 'see' everything.Sitting down in the seat left for her, she kept her face lowered, hiding her eyes "You've more talent than even a master could dream of.You just need to find it." She smiled slightly at Makoto's question "I like to play the violin and re-read....I draw sometimes as well..." She wondered if she'd be able to read at all, something other than braille.She tensed slightly, feeling the same darkness as Kitai.Ginhana placed herself between Mairi and Raen's chairs, laying down with her head on her paws.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:53 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami smiled faintly at the duo's answers, looking thoughtful. Makoto picked up a couple of the skewers, a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth.
User Image
Raen shivered very slightly, unconsciously picking up on the darkness as well though he didn't show any sign he noticed anything off. "I have a feeling if we run into Michiru, you and she will get along well," he muttered to Mairi. He knew that Mairi didn't know that he was naturally talented with a guitar, though if anyone else had seen it they would have found it downright eerie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:59 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi refused to look up, selfconcious and worried.Holding back a snort she muttered back "I've a feeling I'd piss her off.I play better than she does, you said so yourself when you heard me." It was like she'd been born to play, and unlike many, she flowed with the music, actually becoming part of it.It was the same when she drew something, it was always from the heart.Ginhana's stomach grumbled, making Mairi grin slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami wasn't surprised to see Raen and Mairi pick up a skewer as if in concert at the same time. Makoto tilted her head thoughtfully as they ate in quiet contemplation. "So what sorts of martial arts have you tried?" she said to Raen, who shrugged.
User Image
Raen chuckled. "I bet she'd be calling you 'Mai-sensei' after a while," he teased Mairi. He knew exactly how she felt when it came to music, since he had an eerie skill for channeling his own emotions through the music that tended to change or alter it at times. He shrugged at Makoto's words. "I've trained in Tang Soo Do, Kenpo, and Kung Fu," he said with a slight shrug.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi held back a snort "Right, and Makoto'll be begging you to teach her martial arts." She picked at the skewer, eating some but not much.It was good, especially with the sauces, but she couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong.Ginhana's stomach rumbled again and Mairi slipped her a piece of the chicken with the lemon sauce, unable to hold back a small laugh at the foxes happy sounding yip.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes; the unorthodox method he blended his free running and martial arts was extremely difficult to master mainly because it was never mastered and tended to grow with every encounter. He tilted his head when he heard Ginhana yip, sounding like she was chuckling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept her eyes on her plate, not really caring if Saeko and the girls heard her "Don't roll your eyes at me." She mainly wanted to 'see' how they'd react to her, knowing that she never saw him do so.Ginhana was chowing down on the chicken, accepting a piece of fish as well when it was offered.Knowing Ginhana was satisfied, Mairi regained some of her appetite and ate a little more.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami blinked, unsure how Mairi knew how Raen had rolled his eyes. Makoto cocked her head with a momentary thoughtful look as her gaze flicked between the duo. "So are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" she said with a faint smirk.
User Image
Raen jerked slightly in surprise as he finished his skewer of food, almost dropping it when he flicked his fingers, catching a piece of fish about to fall from Minako's mouth, not realizing he'd done so. Minako's mouth dropped open in surprise, a piece of fish dropping from it, though she was mildly surprised when a skewer stopped just shy of her chin, spearing the pale orange juice stained fish, since she'd used the lemon-apple sauce. Her gaze shifted though she was mildly surprised to see Raen holding an empty skewer by his fingertips which was the one that had speared the piece of fish. A slowly inhaled breath of surprise was the only sign she was startled. "No sense in letting good fish go to waste," Raen said with a chuckle as he shrugged. "As far as I'm aware, Mai-chan and I aren't boyfriend-girlfriend... unless she wants to be," he said with a small smile, not seeing Saeko shake with silent laughter.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games