Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 pm
Jonathan stopped to watch the half blood his Master wanted. He showed not a tint of fear or even irritation. He gave a soft smile in return to hers. "Yes. Through you. Then to get the pure..." He said. He tended to play with his prey and this was no exception. He then lunged at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm
Aneneas clutched her tightly. He was very, very light. He looked horrified and buried his head into her shoulder.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm
heh i'm right here!!!! kitsunes right fist flies out of a shadow right where the sun don't shine on craven. once again your leaving that spot wide open  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:29 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn let out a snort as he lunged toward her she side stepped with super speed she then began to circle him with fast speed heating up the air around his inner circle there was no escape or she would be there to punch him back in,"You see sir", her voice seemed to come from every direction,"We may have similiar powers but I don't normally fight...", she stopped infront of him and grabbed for his neck with a lightening fast hand.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:45 pm
Jonathan watched as she spun. The air was warm, but that did not bother him. He could not feel the temperature of his own ice. So he watched and waited until she lunged. He then dropped, dunking to the side and punching out to hit her back. However he nail had managed to connect with his forehead and caused a small red line of frozen blood. "Not normally fighting puts you at the disadvantage... I have fought each and everyday sense the last ice age." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 pm
Arianna looks at him"I am here little one."She ran fast getting to where her one weapon was.She felt the other fighting

Craven move fast and grabs her wrist"Nice try wench but it wont work this time."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 pm
Kitsune bites cravens wrist hard and rips his entire hand off with one bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Craven jerks his hand free as he kicks her.He licks his hand to heal it  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm
Kitsune licks her lips...heh its been a few hundred years since i last taisted vampire flesh I wish dracula-senpai was here to help me out....unknown to craven hes fighting the fake kitsune had made of her self and the real kitsune is with arianna and aneneas  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:45 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn watched as he dropped she watched him glare back up to him with a twirl she gave herself a yards distance from him and began to stalk him in a circle,"Yet with all that experience it shall get you no where unless you have the will to hurt me...", she ran toward him slide behind him and whispered in his ears,"Do you want to hurt me?... Another of your kind... while you take orders from a monster.. and I give myself to nothing but learning.. your idiocy will fade in time.. mine did", she stated these words before whiskign away from him and began to circle him again in a fast circle, keeping him from leaving her sight.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:50 pm
Craven snarls"That was no vampire.He was a fake"He fought her but he sinced something wasn't right."You aren't real."

Arainna ran until she got to an old ruin.She set aneneas down.She moves about looking for something.She curses low in ancient vampiric.She wished time wouldn't cause plants to hide things she was seeking  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 pm
the illusion chuckles. it took you this long to figure out i was nothing but a fake a shadow of the real one eh? the shadow smiles a very creepy smile as it changes in to a all black version of kitsune(think on how dark link looks like)

kitsune looked over at arianna and white flames burn away the plants.my shadow wont last long against craven and shes one of my more powerful illusions......kitsune had a worried look on her face a look she rarely had and she also looks exosted.

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
with lightening fast speed she whisked away from him and grabbed a 2 ton boulder that was at elast 8 feet tall and 5 feet thick,"Alright i'm tired of playing lets end this", she shouted for she was several yards away she flung the boulder straight at him it flew through the air despite its weight for she had added extra strenght in her throw and she watched from the distance as it came closer to him, regardless if he did doge the force of it hitting the ground would cause a crater and then it would roll as well, she wasn't going to let this fight go on forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 am
kitsunes shadow smirks looking at craven. the last time you and kitsune fought she was going easy on you.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:06 am
Craven moves fast and uses a fire whip to destroy the shadow.

Arianna looks at her then started to dig some as she looks for her box were her daggers were buried  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games