Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

Moaning into the kiss, Lock's ankles linked to keep him in place, his hardening member straining against the fabric of his well-made jeans. The Korean's tongue didn't hesitate to give in to the stronger male's, his hands massaging where they were gently. Lock was all too eager for Fredrich. He was incapable of holding himself back anymore with the man. He wanted more, and so MUCH more.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:05 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or PM?

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

After sucking on Lock's tongue, he broke the kiss and pressed his lips against the Korean's neck. He sucked on the sweet spot delicately and began to grind against him. Lock's hands managed to massage his black coat off, and in retaliation Fredrich moved one gloved hand up his body and beneath the shirt. Even with his gloves on could he feel Lock's erect nipples, and after rubbing his thumb against it, he flicked the bud and opened his eyes by a fraction to see what reaction he would get.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Lock couldn't hold back his noises, moaning loudly at the sensations. Upon feeling Fredrich's hands touch his nipples, the Korean almost let out a scream, blushing red and biting his lip. "Fr-Fredrich!" he whimpered, arching his back into the Austrian's hands. "M-more... F**k!"

Awesome nerd
PM, please~ I love these two so much.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The door to the bathroom opened and the two men stepped out, looking as if nothing had happened despite the few hours they wasted inside. Fortunately for them, the ice rink wasn't busy enough to have enough people rush to the restroom, so no one gave them a second glance.
"So, er... Shall I take you home?" Fredrich offered and looked over at Lock with a strange look in his dark eyes. The last kiss they had shared was... much more intimate than normal. It wasn't one they had shared that had been formed from heartbreak, no, but one of... wanting. He felt it very well in their kiss, they wanted each other, they wanted to make a new start.
...But should they? They were the former lovers of two people who know themselves were lovers. For them to be in a relationship, that was like a best friend dating an ex you never got over.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

"I-if you want to," he murmured, reaching up to scratch his neck. His shy eyes gazed up at Fredrich, still carrying that strange glint of emotion. "I-I mean... It's still pretty early, and... But if you want to, you can take me home."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"No, no. You're right, it's still too early." Fredrich agreed and scratched his chin in thought. "Why don't we head back to my apartment? We could watch a movie, if you'd like?" he offered, though he was mentally kicking himself for how stupid that idea sounded.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

"That sounds really nice," he said, smiling sweetly at Fredrich and clasping his hands in front of himself. In that light, he looked almost cute, his blonde hair framing his face in an almost perfect way.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 pm
Mayah Playah
Not this Lock!!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich took a moment to appreciate the sight. Reaching a gloved hand out, he caressed Lock's cheek and kissed him on the lips before pulling back. "We'd better be going then." he smiled against the Korean's lips. Taking hold of his hand, he began walking Lock out of the building and back to his car. "You pick the movie. It's been some time since I've actually seen one, so I'm sure I'll pick a bad one." he admitted while unlocking his car. Now that he thought about it, all he ever watched on the television was the news.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Lock froze, bringing a hand to his lips as he blushed. Allowing himself to be tugged along, he barely heard a word that Fredrich sat, only returning to reality once they were before the car. "Huh? Oh, it's alright. I haven't seen a movie in a while, either. I'm usually really busy with taking care of Niji and her feminine issues." He blushed darker, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. "The last thing I saw was The Woman in Black, believe it or not. Do you like scary movies?"

Awesome nerd
YOU DIDN'T SPECIFY, SO I WIN.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah
So, uh, I reread Nikolai's death scene. It was, umm... It was hard to read.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"How is Niji, anyway?" Fredrich asked, remembering the young neko. "Does she live with you? Is she still in Black Rose?" When they stopped at the red light, he glanced over at Lock and smirked. "Scary movies? I enjoy them time-to-time. I would count Woman in Black as one, though, but if you'd like to see it then I don't mind." A scary movie, that sounded nice. He'd enjoy watching Lock cling to him for protection whenever there was a jumpscare.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

"As big a brat as ever," he grumbled, crossing his arms. "I swear, she asks me another stupid question every other second. A few days ago, she thought I wasn't listening to her, so she went from rambling about something going on in anime to her cycle. I almost killed her." Leaning on the window and facing Fredrich slightly, he smiled. "Naw, let's watch something neither of us have seen before. Have you seen The Exorcist?"

Awesome nerd
Stop that -.-'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:43 pm
Mayah Playah
'Is it... okay to be scared?'

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled. It made him glad he was an only child. He wasn't sure how he'd handle another sibling, especially with his job. "The Exorcist? No, but I've been iffy with their ads." They pulled up in his apartment's parking lot and he turned the car off. "Ah, well, why don't we see it anyway? Can't judge a movie by it's ad." he said with a light smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

"It can be a first for us both," he said happily, clasping his hands on his lap and smiling at the detective. It was so nice not having to be manly all the time. Now he could finally be cute like he liked to be, and admit that he liked pretty things, and that he was easily frightened. It didn't matter. Fredrich would be there, man enough for the both of them.

Awesome nerd
T3T STOP THAT.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:21 pm
Mayah Playah
And then BAM! We hit hard with that picture of their last hug.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Smirking at the idea, Fredrich got out of the car and moved to help Lock out. They got into his apartment shortly after and the detective began to remove his coat. "You get the movie ready and I'll make some popcorn." he said while loosening his tie. He removed the thin cloth and untucked his now unbuttoned shirt. "The remote's fairly easy to handle. I bought a Wii once because Ellery wanted it. I don't play it, but it has Netflix."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

"Ooh, I have one back home, I can get it set up!" Lock scampered into the living room and turned on the television. Living up to his Asian roots, sat on the edge of the couch, his scarf to the side and his cardigan open as he worked. Soon enough, the opening scene of the movie was on the screen, paused, and Lock was leaning back on the couch, his shoes neatly lined up just beside the door and his posture relaxed. He set his head back, closing his eyes and breathing in slowly. The entire apartment smelled good, and just like Fredrich... It was intoxicating.

Awesome nerd
I HATE YOU

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games