Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:30 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ben's eyes widened as he found himself in what he believed to be a hug. His hands reached up to Armageddon's chest, gripping his shirt as the tears continued to flow. He couldn't stop, for some reason. This small show of fatherly affection, or affection at all, was enough stir up emotions in him. His forehead was set on his step-father's body, eyes staring down. "You... You must think I'm such a girl," he mumbled miserably.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:17 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Eh, kinda." Armageddon shrugged. "But even girls have their manly moments." He waited a little longer to be sure Ben had gotten it all out of his system. He could remember doing things like this with his own kids, even for those other kids that idolized him for some bizarre reason.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:28 am
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen pushed himself away a bit, looking up at Armageddon with large eyes and a small smile. "I'll take that as a compliment!" he said, sparkles practically appearing around him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:03 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon stared down at Ben as he was given that sparkly stare. "...Ya just lost that moment, kid." he muttered and stepped back from the boy. He picked his book back up and tapped it against his shoulder. "You can cook, right, kid? I'm starvin' here and I've still got too strong a headache to cook myself."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben clasped his hands behind his back and nodded. "Yeah, I can. My mom's useless at it, so I had to teach myself. What are you hungry for?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"That depends, what's your best dish, kid?" the demon replied.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:45 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Probably any form of pasta," he answered truthfully, reaching up to pin his hair back into a ponytail. He reached into his pocket for a hair tie, tying his hair back up high and getting his bangs successfully out of his eyes. "Especially ziti. I'm really good at making ziti."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:50 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Dunno what the hell that is, but I'll take what I can get. Better make sure it's tasty, kid." Armageddon muttered while motioning for Ben to lead the way.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:59 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben nodded and rushed them to the kitchen, immediately tugging on the frilly blue apron his mother usually wore and using his handkerchief to keep his bangs back. Reaching into the fridge, Benjamin took out the meat, cheese, tomatos, everything he knew he would need and started cooking. He worked silently and diligently, his fingers moving quickly as he chopped up ingredients. Soon enough, he finally began to slow down, now grating the cheese as he waited for the noodles to finish boiling. "Damn, I hate grating," murmured Ben, stopping to grab a towel and wiping his forehead.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:58 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"What's taking so long, kid?" Armageddon whined when he walked back into the kitchen, too hungry to be patient, and his growling stomach proved it. He sniffed the air to smell ingredients surrounding the room, and he could tell they would smell a sight when they were combined just right. Ugh, just thinking about it made him even hungrier.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:08 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

But Benjamin didn't answer, already back in the fray. With a great OOMPH of strength, he managed to combine everything in quick time and shove it all into the oven, finally sitting on the counter to take a break. "Hey, Italian food is hard," he replied, sticking out his tongue. "If you wanted something fast, you could've just gone to McDonald's or something."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"I'm hungry, not starving." Armageddon shot back. "Fast food doesn't sit well with me. I don't like all the grease." he explained while watching Ben get the dish ready. His kids love that kind of food, though. He'd never understand why, thought. It tasted awful and fake.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"It's alright, I'm the same way," said Ben, grabbing a pretty plate from the shelf and setting it on the counter. "Mom used to give some to me and Arwen when we were little, but I always ended up giving it all to Arwen and making myself a sandwich. I've always had a taste for things not so deep-fried, I guess." With a small chuckle, he grabbed a glass and hopped off the counter. "You need to keep hydrated," he said, pouring water into the glass and setting it aside. "Here, this should help with your hangover a bit. Food should be ready soon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Seeing the glass handed to him, the demon scowled. "The hell are you giving me advice for, kid? I was the one that had to nurse you during your headache." he reminded but took the glass anyway, downing the water. It didn't completely heal his headache, but it definitely made it easier to bear.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He chuckled at the older man's grumble, turning to the oven when it beeped. He stuck on the oven mitts, then pulled out the pan. After putting a portion onto the plate, he stuck a fork in it and set it in front of Armageddon, the heap of ziti still steaming. "There! I hope you like it~"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games