Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:57 am
User Image

"Disappointment over doing it wrong," he replied, staring at the road. "I can't prolong a death, so the shot must be perfect. If it's off by even a millimeter, I could ruin everything."
Ellery set aside his tea, standing and walking over to his precious detective. "I suppose you're right. He's definitely old enough to start venturing out on his own, especially as the Nightingale's successor." He stopped behind Fredrich, leaning down to drape his arms around the taller man's shoulders and lightly kiss the side of his dark head. "I'm just worrying about him, as usual. He's always trying so hard to impress you, my love. Sometimes, I think that's all he cares about."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Can't you just abduct them and dissect them? That's still killing, right? As long as you kill, you did your job. Or does the infamous Nightingale have a certain way of killing?" Julian drawled, watching Daniel's expression carefully. He always got fidgety when it came to killing outings. Then again, if he had a dad that barely smiled and had piercing like Mr. Waltz he'd be nervous, too.
"I don't care if he's the best shooter or the worst, being an assassin isn't about impressing anyone, it's about killing for someone. We pull the trigger for people who can't, and we get the blood on our hands." Fredrich said. When Ellery walked up to him he moved his hand away from his laptop to wipe his face and sigh. "He'll do fine, I'm sure he will. I just hope he doesn't get caught up in thinking about the targets as people." he murmured while setting his hand over Ellery's. He turned his head to kiss him back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

"He does," said the blonde as he drove faster. "Precise, quick, relatively painless. Don't prolong the death. It's like shooting a horse with a broken leg. You do it to put the creature out of its misery. Don't make the mistake and believe that the targets are anything other than animals that must be killed for the benefit of the client. My father always told me that." He finally drove up to their houses, stopping in front of Julian's. "Tell Aunt Liam and Uncle Cam that I say hello." Daniel reached out to set a hand on Julian's back, rubbing gently.
"Oh, Fredrich. The only thing that will make him hesitate in pulling that trigger is the thought that he might not be doing it as perfectly as his father," chuckled the brunette before the kiss. The kiss was sweet and gentle, as usual. One wouldn't believe that such a heartless assassin could be so tender, but Ellery knew better. Fredrich was the most generous lover and loving man he'd ever known, and even his kiss amplified this fact. "Promise me you'll retire soon," he whispered against Fredrich's lips, his hand carefully tracing the assassin's flawless jawline.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Wow, your dad's one merciful killer. My parents like hearing their screams before they die. I think they have some recordings, too." he said before looking back at his house. The disappointment of the fact that they couldn't stay together all night returned, but Julian refused to let it linger. "I, uh, guess I'll see you later. On the roof, right?" he asked and looked over at Daniel, returning the smile. "And just wait. Next time we do... it, I'll make sure it's better." he promised with a sly wink then got out and walked off. He turned once to look back and half-waved at the blonde.
Fredrich stifled a laugh. "I'm barely forty and you want me to retire already?" he scoffed. "I'm not setting the gun down until my eyes finally fail me. Thank God for laser eye surgery." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image

"I'll see you tonight, then," he chuckled, waving before he drove off. Stopping in front of the house, he got out of the car and sighed up at the building he called home. This wasn't going to be easy.
Ellery kissed his husband's neck softly, treasuring the taste of his freshly-showered lover. "Fredrich, I miss making love with you all night, without a thought to the next day's work. I miss feeling you at night, kissing you, tasting you, loving you. Forgive me for being selfish, but I don't like sharing you with clients and cases." His voice was low, but urgent. It was clear that it pained him to not have his lover with him during the night. "It's been so long since last you loved me, husband."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah
Look how effing adorable this is!

Julian Rieux

Julian smiled softly to himself while stepping in. Lucky him, he was greeted with the sight of seeing where his parents left off last night. Letting out a disgusted and surprised yelp, he nearly slammed the door and ran back to the hotel.
Cameron, who had just finished pinning his lover to the table with the kitchen knives, tilted his head back and blinked several times at his son. "Julian? What're you doing here?" A look of utmost sadness instantly crossed his face. "You didn't get it up, did you?" Julian reacted by standing there, blue lines streaking his face and covering his eyes and nose.

"Then I will love you tonight and hold you in my arms even when Daniel comes back." Fredrich promised. "I promise you, Ellery, that many couples go through this. Be happy I don't leave for months like some husbands." he said while gently rubbing the designer's arm. It was then that Daniel entered, and Fredrich's dark blue eyes flashed at him. "Daniel. Come here, the client is waiting. Remember how to word your messages. Don't show any emotion and always get the highest price you can get. You're the one killing, not them." he instructed and motioned for his son to come to the laptop.
The form of contacting his services was e-mail. Once the e-mail was sent to him, his computer would track it down to the computer and scan it to see if they had anything related to the police. At the same time it would hack every ounce of it to ensure that Fredrich's own messages couldn't be tracked, scanned, or in any way helpful to finding out who he was. In short, his computer was fool-proof.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

"It's okay if that happened, sweetie. Happens to your father every now and then, too!" called Liam from his place on the table, nodding in understanding.

Ellery smiled at his husband's words, standing up straight and removing his lips from Fredrich's skin. "I'll hold you to that." He removed himself from his husband once their son came into the room, sashaying back to his tea and seating himself as gracefully and delicately as a former cowpoke could. He crossed his legs, sipping the Earl Grey as emerald green eyes watched the exchange between the icy blonde and his ink-haired father.
"Yes, Father," replied Daniel as he approached the laptop, standing beside his father and watching the computer. "Is there anything I need to know about the client beforehand?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah
Did you see it?!

Julian Rieux

"It's happening right now!" Cameron smiled shamelessly, much to his son's dismay. The officer, ignoring the spikiness of Julian's startled shoulders, rubbed the back of his head in thought. "Actually, that's happening right now because you came and kind ruined the mood. Look, Julian, I understand your problems, but that's no reason to take it out on us." he said.
Finally, poor Julian had had enough. "I'm not impotent, you idiots!" he snapped, a wall of fire behind him. "Mr. Waltz just made Daniel work right now, is all!"
Cameron blinked at his angered son then looked up at the ceiling. "Makes sense. Freddy's pretty protective of his family." He looked down at the knives protruding from Liam. "Can't say I'm the same way."

"No. She's a simple client, one I'm sure will be easy for you to handle for your first kill." Fredrich nodded.
On his laptop was a message that was awaiting a reply. It read,
'They say you can kill anyone. I want you to kill my fiance. I originally meant to marry him just for his money, but I recently found out he's been cheating on my with my little sister. My ugly, little sister. I want him dead, I want him to pay for daring to think someone was prettier than me.'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

""

Ellery stood completely still, watching in silence.
Daniel reached for the laptop after evaluating the situation. He forced down that part of him that wanted to believe that love was love, and that you can't choose who you love, then typed in an amount.
"$100,000." Not bad for his first time.
"She seems superficial, a rich girl with too much of Daddy's money. It's not the maximum amount that been asked, but she's likely too vapid to believe that money is an object."

Awesome nerd
YES. I LOVE IT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich looked over the price named, no disappointment on his face, but no approval, either. "It's a good price." he finally said and leaned away just as an email came that had her agreeing. "But next time don't think of the client as a person, either. Bleed them dry. After we kill for them, the weight of their decision either crushes them, or they earn more than enough money due to the death. Ergo, they won't be needing much money after consulting us." he advised. His dark blue eyes flickered at the screen when a pop-up window appeared, showing that the woman had put her credit card number in and that they were currently wiring her money to his account. Shortly after, a screen popped up showing the details about the man that was to be killed and where he would be for the next week. "Remember to kill him as quickly and as painless as possible, and, most importantly, forget them as a person altogether." he instructed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image

"Are you really so nonchalant about us, though?" asked Liam blowing a piece of hair out of his face. "Because you really are rather protective over us, or at least me. Don't you remember last week when that man tried to pick me up and you shot him through the temple?"

"Then here's hoping she asks the Nightingale to kill her sister too," he replied, looking over the man's schedule. Once he had it memorized, he looked to his father and took in the final instructions. "Yes, Father." He looked to Ellery then, searching for the designer's reaction. "Mother? Do you approve?"
He set aside the empty tea cup, green eyes staring into solid light blue ones. "I will never approve of this job," he said quietly, standing and wrapping his arms around his waist. "But for your first kill, it is a good target. Be careful, Daniel." He opened his arms, taking a deep breath as the tall blonde strode over and folded into that familiar embrace. "Promise me you will remain safe," whispered the man, allowing himself to tear up a little.
Daniel chuckled softly, pulling away enough to kiss his mother's forehead. "I promise, Mother. Don't worry. I'll be home safe and sound." He then removed himself from his mother's soft hold and turned to his father. "I will collect the necessary weapon from the armory, then go out to scope the target."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'm not going to let you guys get hit on by weirdos!" Cameron justified. "Okay, okay. I'm protective, but not as much as Freddy. Right, Julian?" But the boy had already hurried up to his room, eager to get away from his embarrassing parents.

Fredrich nodded at him. "The first kill will define your life an assassin." He smiled lightly at his son. "You'll do fine, I know you will. If you come back with a nice kill, I'll consider giving you ten percent of the profits for your next date."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

Liam only rolled his eyes, not much caring that his son was gone. "Weirdos? Is that the word you're going to use for a man who was about as normal as normal can be?"

"Thank you, Father," said Daniel, bowing respectfully before walking out to select the proper weapon for the job. (I know nothing about weapons... I'm not even sure what the difference between bows and swords are. They both kill peeps.)
Back in the sitting room, Ellery walked over to his husband, reaching for his hand and kissing it. "Are you going to monitor him?" he asked, glancing up at the Austrian.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah." Cameron answered without hesitation. He pulled out one of the knives in Liam's body and used it to scratch a spot behind his ear. "Don't you think that's weird?"

Fredrich waited for Daniel to leave before looking at Ellery. "Only from a good distance. Just in case he can't land the blow if he gets hunted." he murmured.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

"Honestly, at this point, I can't figure out what's weird and not, considering who I'm married to," replied Liam, glancing to one of the knives in his arm. "Hey, if we aren't going to have sex, can you let me down? I have some work to finish for the hospital staff detail."

The brunette stood and took the laptop, closing it gently and setting it on the side table before seating himself on his husband's lap and wrapping his arms around the man's neck. "And you'll be careful as well." This was more said than asked, as was Ellery's way when he knew his Fredrich was leaving the house. "I need you both home by eight so we can have the celebration dinner, and then go to the label's benefit party. I worked so hard on your new suit, so you better get home in time to change into it." His fingers smoothed over the fabric of Fredrich's vest before his eyes looked up into navy ones. "I managed to talk that lovely woman from the New York Opera into performing, so I'll be leaving early for the benefit. Would you like to come with me?" Ellery didn't really need help with the opera singer, although he liked pretending he did to get Fredrich to be the big, strong man he was for him. It was more to get Fredrich out of Daniel's hair for half an hour so the blonde could see his lover.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games