Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas gently but firmly tugged Sakura's hand away, though he let her rest her arm across his shoulders still as he ate the spicy beef ramen. He wasn't all that surprised at Naomi's reluctance to eat. "Trust me, once we start training, you'll want to eat. And you know Lan-sensei would simply stare at you worse than Sasuke-baka would.... trust me, he was intimidating by doing nothing more than glancing at someone," he said with a low sigh as he glanced towards Naomi; he didn't care that he was antagonizing Sasuke, but at the moment, he was more focused on other things.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke frowned at Thomas. After a moment he gave his usual grunt and returned to coaxing Naomi to eat. So far she'd had all his dumplings. But he couldn't get her to eat anything more. "Ice cream?"He asked his mouth set in worry. "Would you like some of that?"

Naomi caught a glimpse of skin under Sasuke's outfit and blushed a little. "Fine." She sighed leaning her head on his shoulder. "Does this place do deep friend potato strips?" She asked not knowing the word for chips.

Sasuke frowned slightly. It was good she wanted to eat. But he didn't know what she was asking.

Naomi gave a frustrated growl and hopped over the counter, "Here~" She sighed putting on a hair net. "I'll show you what I mean."She peeled some potatoes and rolled them in a little flour and put them into the deep fryer reserved for the noodles. She then mixed up some chicken stock and salt. She drained off the nice golden chips and put them into a ramen bowl with the chicken stock/salt. She vaulted back over the counter sat back on Sasuke's lap and started eating. "Hot chips with sort of chicken salt." She said in modern Japanese. Yes, she was hoping to start a trend.

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:02 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas saw the confused looks on everyone's faces before Hinata picked up one of the chips and ate it before she sighed, shivering slightly. "Delicious," she said with a smile. Thomas chuckled, looking amused. "Could be worse; she could have decided to ask for calamari... let's just say when it comes to that, she makes Naruto with ramen look restrained," he deadpanned. Sakura blinked, then giggled slightly as Naruto looked up blankly with enough noodles in his mouth to look like he had a beard of noodles rather than a mouthful.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's expression lit up when Hinata spoke her praise. "Thanks." She replied offering some to Sasuke who popped a chip into his mouth and smirked.

"It's nice. Not too sweet or too salty." He whispered in her ear then made sure no one stole the rest so she could eat.

Naomi's eyes went to Naruto and she nearly choked on a chip. He was so funny!

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly. "Trust me, where we came from, they had flavors of chips that the big guy there would have found very intriguing," he said idly, not seeming to notice Choji as he flicked his thumb towards the Akimichi who had recently retired from ninja work. Hinata sighed as Naruto sucked up the noodles, although it made him look more like someone with a 'Fu Manchu' beard as some of the noodles stuck to his chin while the others looked like a long mustache that hung a couple of inches below his chin. "It makes you wonder who'll we'll end up learning from, if not several teachers," he muttered under his breath thoughtfully as he ate slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Well." Naruto said through mouthfuls. "I'm guessing since the old Team 7 is back together, Sai will need a cell, so you guys might have him. And Yamato. I'm not sure. But if I had to guess that would be my bet."

"Naruto!" Ino growled. "Don't talk with your mouth full!"

Naomi just smiled and continued to eat her hot chips. "Oh~ Do you make gravy?" She asked the man behind the counter. He smiled and nodded pulling up a gravy boat with some gravy in it. Naomi's face lit up as she dunked her chips into the gravy before eating them. She wasn't paying attention to Thomas at all. But, like Naruto, when she started eating all manners went out the window.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:51 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snickered softly, amused at Ino's reaction. "It could be worse, really; he could start a food fight," he muttered under his breath. As he spoke, he purposely slid an ice cube down Sasuke's back just to mess with him although he barely moved. "Besides, Ino-chan; I think you missed something," he teased as he tapped the corner of his mouth where a small piece of fruit clung to Ino's skin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke jerked suddenly, throwing Naomi off his lap and onto the seat beside him. Sooner or later he was going to have to kick that guys a** or. . .

Naomi gave a mild squeal scrambling for the seat next to them before she wore her food. She glared at Sasuke who was Glaring at Thomas so she turned her head to glare at him too. Of course when she moved to go back to Sasuke she felt his lips crush hers. She made a muffled sound of surprise before pulling back to slap him grabbed her bowl of chips and the gravy then stormed out of there.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:00 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked a couple of times when Sasuke jumped, then glared at him. "Eh? What the heck are you jumping for? Did a big bad bug bite your skinny a**?" he said blankly as if he had no idea why Sasuke was annoyed. He glanced toward Naomi as he felt her anger as well. "Hey, I ain't as stupid as I look; Duck-a** obviously has experience, and antagonizing him, while amusing, wouldn't be smart," he deadpanned. His eyes narrowed fractionally before Naomi stormed out of the restaurant. He is fortunate I don't have a combat spear on me, or I'd castrate the idiot, he thought. A very slow exhalation was the only outward sign that Sasuke had even slightly gotten under his skin as he finished eating.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi growled pouring the gravy over the chips and dumping the boat on the table of a restaurant on her path to nowhere. The nerve of that guy! Kissing her like that!! Ah!!!! No it wasn't her first kiss. She and Thomas had that. . . Over a game of spin the bottle. She was so mad. So unbelievably mad she didn't notice where she was going and ran into someone getting gravy and chips all over her leather over top. "Ah!" She hissed feeling to heat burn her skin. She looked up to apologize. "I'm sorry." She said to the man with brown hair wearing a green vest and a weird head guard.

"I'm sorry too." He replied pulling out a small hand towel to help get the gravy off her chest. His hand went somewhere it wasn't supposed to and she sent him flying.

Naomi's hand struck out the moment she felt him grope the wrong place. The pain of the hot gravy forgotten, she was so angry and felt so embarrassed she'd hit him, with more force than intended, sending him flying down the street. The bystanders moved out of the way at the look on Naomi's face. Usually Thomas would be near her to stop her from doing something stupid like shooting the perv in the face. But Thomas wasn't here. "Come back here you pervert!" She called running after him.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas concentrated, his irises bleeding to liquid silver as he spotted Naomi's aura as well as an odd... tan-brown aura he didn't recognize. He accelerated until he was a blur of movement before he pushed off the ground, sliding on the edge of a rooftop as he somersaulted, twisting into a fluid run. He cocked his head fractionally before leaping down and landing a few yards behind Naomi. "Calm down, Naomi; I doubt he meant to grope you," he said dryly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:45 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Yes. She just shot their future sensei XD

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi had by passed all of her opponents wooden clones, with ease, the man seemed completely stunned that she knew the clones from the real thing. She'd made a bee line for him. Just as she was about to summon up a Jutsu she heard Thomas' voice. Her eyes flashed silver for a moment ensnaring the man in a Genjutsu without realizing it, before turning to Thomas. "You always ruin my fun." She growled pulling out her little gun and shot the guy in the shoulder, breaking the jutsu and wounding him. Two points. "Remind he to shoot Sasuke later." She added in an emotionless tone. Much like her lover's before the war.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:39 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked his head, thinking. "What, you thinking of pulling a Forrest Gump?" he said blandly as he shrugged slightly. He personally found the idea of Naomi shooting Sasuke in the a** comical.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"No." Naomi glowered at Thomas clearly in an irate mood. "He kissed me without permission, I'll just wound him a little, nothing serious or in any important places. Just so he knows not to do it again." Unlike when she and Thomas had been forced to kiss Naomi actually wanted to cry. But she wouldn't tell anyone that.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:42 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas gently massaged Naomi's shoulders, intending to calm her down a bit. "He should know better... kissing a stranger just begs for a foot in the a**, no matter how beautiful they are," he said quietly. "I'll admit, there are quite a few beautiful women I've seen, but if I'm honest with myself... I'd rather stick with a beautiful woman I actually know... and I'll head back to the Uchiha Compound with you two... I think there's something Sasuke never thought to look for, though honestly... I have no idea how I know about it," he said quietly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games