Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:48 am
[Tepsichore, Andre]

Oh, so he did notice? Now the human was just being impertinent. Didn't he know who and what he was dealing with? If he'd turned around or at least stepped aside, Silly was sure he would have regretted his behavior immediately. But no, he still continued to ignore him.

What really burned the grass-type up, though, was the insignificant pest perched on the human's shoulders. Hissing venomously, he finally decided to speak to it in order to straighten it out. not your friend,> the Superior made clear.

Fine. If they weren't going to make way for him, Silly decided he would make way for himself. Using his vines, he snaked them over to the human and used them to unceremoniously shove him aside, pastel-colored pest and all. After that, he guessed there would be no other obstacles in his path and nothing to keep him from ceasing a whole tray of his own. These beings needed to be put in their place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:27 am
||Silly, Vincent||

Andre's eyes snapped open as he felt a foreign touch before he was roughly pushed to the side. He stumbled slightly, but easily righted himself with a hand pressed flat to the table in front of him. It was only then that he deigned the pokemon responsible for ruining his good mood with his full attention, his eyes narrowed in anger.

<...Uh oh...> Tepsichore muttered meekly, her ribbons and ears drooping as she felt her human tense beneath her. Andre's fingers twitched, longing for the solid weight of his gun or his knife...but no. He had to deal with this pest without, much, violence; it wouldn't do to cause a scene. Leaning slightly towards the unknown pokemon he muttered, "I will feed you, and your trainer, to my pokemon if you touch me again." He said this calmly, softly as to not be overheard, his pale eyes boring into the Superior with a barely concealed rage. <...Uh oh, uh oh!> The Sylveon fretted, leaping down from his shoulders and dashing off in search of his human's companion.

It didn't take her long to find him standing around a group of people she didn't know. She yipped, lightly headbutting Vincent's leg before tugging on his pants leg with her teeth.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:37 am
"Denmark, yeah! Weeeell, lets see, where t'start with that story..." Vincent trailed off, nodding at the guy Ray had called over in greeting. Yuri, right? He'd make sure to remember the name, just in case. Vincent had only seen him talking to the rather boring brunette girl that had run off nearly as soon as Vincent came by. Didn't seem like any threat, though. "I got in some trouble y'see, trouble with the uh...law," it wasn't a huge lie, getting in trouble with Andre was probably worse than getting trouble with the law anyway! "And so I had t'go-"

Cutting himself short, Vincent glanced down at the distressed Sylveon and tilted his head. He reached down to pick her up, "What's wrong, Teps?" Either something was up with Connie(he'd skulked off while Vincent has been enjoying the bar), or something was wrong with Andre. "...Y'know, hold that thought! I'll be right back, gotta calm this little one down!" He said, standing and excusing him from Ray and Yuri. Vincent set Tepsichore down and let her lead him off, carefully hiding the worry on his face behind a smile and wave as he left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 am
Tepsichore had wiggled impatiently as Vincent held her, now was not the time for cuddles! She tried to explain, lightly batting at his face with her ribbons until he set her back on the ground. She led the blonde haired man over to the dessert table where Andre was still glaring daggers at the Superior. "Vincent." The purple haired man seethed, his eyes flickering over to his companion. "It touched me."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 am
Tepsichore's nervousness struck Vincent as odd, she rarely acted this way. She was bubbly and sweet, he didn't like her seeming so out of character. Quickly following her and avoiding striking up conversation with anyone he might have passed, Vincent soon spotted Andre and sighed, brows furrowing.

"Did it?" he asked calmly, raising a brow at the Serperior and crossing his arms. First, calm Andre. Second, deal with the problem. "M'sure it was a mistake, huh?" He asked, keeping his gaze on the grass type.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 pm
[Andre, Tepsichore, Vincent]

At Andre's threatening words, Supercilious blinked before glancing back at the bar where he had left Clara and gesturing his tail in her direction. He then proceeded to help himself to a tray of pokemon treats. If this human wanted to feed his pokemon his good-for-nothing trainer, that was alright with him. He just had a hard time picturing the pastel-colored pest scarfing down bits of his human. Being full with Clara, though, he figured she wouldn't be hungry for him. Anyway, he would have liked to see her try taking a serpent like him on.

The human's glare made Silly nothing more than a tad bit uncomfortable as he continued to pic and choose food from the table. He was just helping himself to an purple-colored piece that the Sylveon had requested earlier before said Sylveon actually turned up with yet another human in tow. Well, nevermind. What consequence was it to him if there was one more human anyway? He knew he had gestured to the bar, but they must have confused this man for his trainer instead of his real one. Ignoring them all, the Serperior popped the purple treat into his mouth.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:19 pm
||Vincent||

"It shoved me out of the way." Andre muttered, reaching around the stupid grass type and snatching up his plate. "Someone needs to train their pokemon...before I toss it over the side of the ship." He huffed, muttering the last part under his breath. Both plates securely in his hands, he pressed against Vincent's side and peered up at him through his lashes. "Had you gone to the bar? Let's go back, I'm tired of being outside." It was getting colder and colder and while he generally enjoyed the cold he'd been outside for a pretty long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:33 am
[Clara]

The mysterious girl was coming back, this time with a smile and a promising looking basket!

"Thank you!" he beamed, accepting the gift assortment and, despite his promise to be good and wait, looking through it. When he found the shirt he gave a loud 'ha!' and if anything grinned wider. "They are perfect," he replied, "and 'largest of offer' is often the best size to get for me. I am slightly bigger than average. And you guessed well, I like stupid jokes, and yes I think uh... it's important not to end up taking yourself too seriously no matter how old you get. Where's the fun in life if you're always worried about impressing people? Oh, and you are not bothering me at all," he added with a softer smile, "I would not have asked for a big party with lots of people if I didn't want to talk to them after all!" Hopefully he had managed to put the young woman at her ease at least a little, he hated to see people all tense and jittery like she was at the moment.

Noting the Serperior slithering off again Dith made a little gesture to it. "So how long have you been a trainer?" It seemed as good a way as any to continue conversation.

--------

Down on ground level Viktor looked up at his trainer and then over in the direction the grass type had gone, pondering seeking some food for himself before he was called upon to select more beverages.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:21 am
[Dith & Bar group]

Clara looked up slowly with a gradual smile as the gifts were accepted. "Too true," she remarked in response to his comment regarding impressing people. If only everyone thought that way, maybe more people could have the confidence to be themselves and, through that, give others confidence to do the same. "I'm glad you like them," she said happily. "And I'm even more glad to hear you say that. Sometimes big parties with lots of people are a mandatory thing, whether one wants to talk to them or not. Oh, please forgive me! I never introduced myself. I'm Clara." She curtsied before following Dith's gesture toward her Serperior. Oh no, when did he get all the way over there?!

"Oh, um...I'm not actually a proper trainer..." she murmured, suddenly distracted. She'd just recognized who Silly was 'making friends' with. "I asked Ray if she would help me try to become one. I'm...so sorry, would you mind holding this for a minute? I think I better go take care of that," Clara said apologetically, handing over the gift basket.

Hurrying over to her pokemon, she whispered urgently, creeping toward him rather awkwardly as she attempted to keep low to the ground. "Silly! Supercilious!" She did her best all the while not to rouse the attention of his human company. Fortunately, she thought she heard Andre mention wanting to go back to the bar. If she was lucky, they would be gone before they ever even had a chance to notice her. What had her bothersome pokemon done now?!

[Vincent, Andre, Tepsichore]

Silly glanced over at the sound of his name only to recognize his absurd trainer acting oddly as always and turning back to his tray. He hadn't liked Andre reaching around him and had been ready to swat his hand aside for being rude, but Clara's whispers had distracted him. He was busy eating. Whatever Clara had to say to him could wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:02 pm
[Fathom]

Yes, his manners so far were wonderful, almost attractive -- almost. she replied curtly, though not as distant as she began to warm up to the rippling blue water-type. she said, actually deigning to turn and address him fully,

she sniffed, her tones regaining some of their self-importance. This Espeon certainly sounded like a high-class specimen... Hm. she supplied, though she couldn't help but glance at him out of the corner of her eye,

-----

[Distance]

Blissfully ignorant of the worries she kept wholly internal, Isaac smiled at Distance, though her question gave him pause to consider it. he turned his head in the direction Juliet had gone, then focused back on Distance, he finished, glancing around a little but not too much. He wasn't worried; his friend was fully capable of taking care of himself. Turning his colorful eyes back towards the Umbreon before him, he smiled again and asked, the Espeon added quickly, so as not to offend her.

-----

[Happa]

Her blue eyes widened a bit at his offer, and her reaction was a quick shake of her head. she tried to assure him. She definitely didn't want to lose anyone's company for memories like those, especially Happa; he had been nothing but kind so far.

she replied, her tone indicating it was stated more as a fact than anything else, while she turned a bit to scan their surroundings again, though her gaze quickly returned to him at his words. That was... actually very sweet of him to say - or at least, she thought it was - and she smiled bashfully as she looked away again.

She followed his gaze to her ribbon - or at least, downward, since that was kind of out of her range of vision - before looking back up to him to explain. Well, almost ever since - the year she'd spent in captivity disrupted that happy time. she added with a smile.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm
Lovey smiled, and tipped her head a bit. she gently reminded the growlithe. Once she had introduced them both, she looked around the deck, just as Repede had, looking now for her girl. Once spotted, the eevee looked back at the fire type, offering a small apologetic look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm
Yuri was minding his own buisness at the bar. Sipping his drink and listening till Vincent suddenly excused himself abs left. Well... Okay.

After finishing up his water he ordered a root beer next. His attention going to Dith and Clara. There was something familiar about that "girl" though.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 pm
(Yuri, Dith, Clara)

Dove stood quietly at the bar as well, listening in on the conversation, until Dith and another young woman arrived. Dith was offered a slightly shaky, but pleasant smile, while the other received the same smile, it quickly faded. She had wondered about the serperior, and as she looked the woman over, her eyes widened a little. Seriously?

Turning back to the counter, she ordered another drink, this one the same strength as the last, as she sat her now empty glass atop the bar, accidentally bumping someone's arm. "Sorry...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:24 pm
[Bar People]

Yuri blinked and looked over at Dove as he felt something bump his arm. "No harm done," he said to her apology.

Though he looked on with a slightly furrowed brow as she got another drink.

"You sure that's a good idea?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:32 pm
(Yuri)
Yuri's question earned her attention, and she looked over at him before switching her gaze back to the bartender as he mixed her drink.

"We'll... see," she admitted, letting out a long breath. The first one had slowly started to make her relax a little... her heart wasn't racing anymore, and she didn't feel like running away quite so much...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff