Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

he was cute was bumping with a bumper A+A= love, got my attention . yes he did

yes he sure is good at making bumpers, that was super nice! heart

I commission a surprise art thingy for him heart

Oh really? that's a good idea, I'm sure he will enjoy it! cheese_whine

i hope so, he knows about me doing it but not of what??? maybe i should have asked for sexy? lol

lol yes that would of been a good surprise! 3nodding

so do u like his new clothes? i didnt think he should look like a noob being the boss man and all. but not much change either, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

well for the best I guess! wink you fell for it aw heart

lol nope, there was more, lol then i fell for him

oh ok, it took a little longer, I see..well that's cool, he worked for it!

i guess he melted my heart. like tonight he told me over an hour ago he was leaving in 15 minutes, lol...

Aw he really cares for you, don't lose him then, don't! biggrin he is a keeper!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

i hope so, he knows about me doing it but not of what??? maybe i should have asked for sexy? lol

so do u like his new clothes? i didnt think he should look like a noob being the boss man and all. but not much change either, lol

Yes I do!, you picked it for him? he looks great, yes somewhat better, a Captain should dress the part indeed! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:36 pm
Angeni1
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

yes he sure is good at making bumpers, that was super nice! heart

ok ill quit boring you now, lol...off to hunt some booty...no grab some, no ummm play some, not right either...off to fish, lmao
you don't bore me! well ok, have fun then! happy fishing! biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

Yes I do!, you picked it for him? he looks great, yes somewhat better, a Captain should dress the part indeed! mrgreen

i picked the coat, the gloves and rose...he picked the black hat because he said the white hat didnt match the coat...lol...so then i made him change his white tennis shoe. not a big change just a more expensive one, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

ok ill quit boring you now, lol...off to hunt some booty...no grab some, no ummm play some, not right either...off to fish, lmao

must behave he threaten to read all my post tomorrow, lol.. you sure u dont want to run naked thru the forums, lol  

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:40 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

i picked the coat, the gloves and rose...he picked the black hat because he said the white hat didnt match the coat...lol...so then i made him change his white tennis shoe. not a big change just a more expensive one, lol

yes well it's an improvement, a good one! but where is his rose? all it's petals fell, I'm gathering! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

must behave he threaten to read all my post tomorrow, lol.. you sure u dont want to run naked thru the forums, lol

lol we can't here anyhow! but I am a daredevil at times! rofl  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:45 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Angeni1

yuppers that is me!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Angeni1

yuppers that is me!

lol look here's the look with *Cloud* what you think?  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:47 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

yes well it's an improvement, a good one! but where is his rose? all it's petals fell, I'm gathering! lol

ahhh the little sneak took it off, rofl rofl rofl ...well they do say it takes 3 weeks to make a habit...shrugs...guess ill send him something new, hmmm..he is so picky!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:49 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

ahhh the little sneak took it off, rofl rofl rofl ...well they do say it takes 3 weeks to make a habit...shrugs...guess ill send him something new, hmmm..he is so picky!

lol cool, can hardly wait to see that.=)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

hows this, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:52 pm
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

hows this, lol

oh nice heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 pm
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1
Queen-tintin
Angeni1

hows this, lol

oh nice heart

lol, im having troubles with white...he likes me to wear it and most of my stuff is black, lol  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games