Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:32 am
Mayah Playah
Does my avi keep reminding you of Dragon? emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon took a handful of hot water and rubbed it on the back of his left shoulder, closing his eyes as he felt the warmth relax his muscles. Steam surrounded his strong body and his muscles glistened with water particles on them. When he opened his purple eyes he heard Phoebe mention the loufa. Nodding, he moved towards the other side of the tub, finding the loufa along with the soap. He grabbed both and made his way to the host just in time to be asked for some. Dragon hesitated at the question. It was simple, he should have just said yes and given him some, but something in his mind said no. Something... something he had never experienced before. It was a mischievous voice, and at that very moment it took control of him. "U-Uh... W-Well there's only one here." he said while looking at the loufa. Well, he tilted his head down, but his peripherals were focused on what he could see from Phoebe's body. "Umm... Why don't I wash your back?" he suggested and looked back up at his face. His eyes turned frost blue, glowing in the steam, and a blush brightened. He didn't mean to say that! It was that mischievous feeling in him!

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:53 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

Phoebe was taken aback by the younger's words, unsure of what he was asking for. W-was he planning to really wash him? To touch him? What exactly was going on here?! He swallowed nervously, his hand lowering join the other on his lap as his cheeks turned bright red. He tried to cover himself in case those eyes fell to somewhere that he was embarrassed about, although part of him was sure that the movement itself called for attention. "I-I guess th-that's okay," he managed to stammer, standing in the water and staying near the shallow edges. Since he was taller than Dragon in his monstrous state, the man knelt in the shallow part he'd been sitting in, pushing himself up a bit to further expose his pale, scarred back, his hands still on his lap and his furious blush there to stay.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd
I try not to look at it emotion_facepalm

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:23 am
Mayah Playah
emotion_kirakira

User Image

Letting out a sigh of relief inside his head, Dragon gulped back his excitement and poured some liquid soap onto the loufa. He set the bottle down on the edge of the tub and rubbed it until the soap was ready to cleanse. He moved towards Phoebe and stopped when they were a few inches away from each other. He could feel a tingling in his body, but ignored it, focusing on how nervous he was this close to Phoebe. Controlling his trembling hands, he moved the loufa towards the host's chest and pressed it against the pale skin he was absolutely captivated by. His eyes stared, mesmerized, as foam and bubbles caused the muscles to shine through the steam. Phoebe was so good-looking, so perfect. Dragon was almost glad he had that curse, that way no one else could see how amazing he looked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:33 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"A-ah!" Phoebe bit his lip as Dragon's hands touched him, unable to stop the sound he made at first. He was still so unused to being touched that his skin was totally sensitive, the slightest touch echoing throughout every crevice in his body. His entire body practically turned pink from the noise, although he forced the blush away soon enough. Although, there was one reaction he couldn't stop, and it was rapidly taking away his blush, as the blood was apparently better serviced somewhere else. "I'm sorry," he apologized, looking away from Dragon, as he knew that if they caught each other's eyes, he'd completely lose his sense.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
You're cruel.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:44 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Bal's 'sleeping' // 2 - Bal's almost asleep.

User Image

Dragon instantly stopped and moved his hands away when he heard the strange sound from Phoebe. He blinked at him in surprise then relaxed when apologized to. "It's okay." he said in a gentle tone, as if trying to sooth a frightened animal. He slowly moved his hands again and gingerly set them back on Phoebe's chest, resuming washing him but at a slower pace as to not disturb him. "You know," he said after a while, keeping his changing eyes trained on the host's scarred chest. "That noise you made was just like my parents'. Whenever they thought I was asleep they would go into their room and make noises like that." He looked up at Phoebe. "Do they wash each other, too?" he asked with absolute innocence in his green eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:04 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The man was conflicted. He could play along with the innocence and purity of this man who had chosen to be his lover, or ruin it and educate him properly. Rather than let this draw out, Phoebe took a deep breath and spoke. "Dragon, I think your parents were making love, not washing each other," he informed the demon awkwardly. "A noise like that, it's called a moan. It's the sound that a person makes when they're aroused." He licked his lips and lowered his eyes to the water, unable to stand what he was doing. "Whenever you touched my chest, it made me moan because my chest is very sensitive. It's not a bad thing, but I don't think you're ready for it." He mentally beat at himself, angry beyond belief at what he was saying to such a pure boy.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
What was the random number for?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:25 am
Mayah Playah
For whether Bal was going to be awake or not.

User Image

"A moan? Aroused?" Dragon blinked. He blushed and looked away, rubbing the back of his head as he made sense of it all. Arousal... was when people wanted to make babies, if he remembered correctly. Surprisingly, he seemed to be taking this all well.
"Does that mean that I aroused you, Phoebe?" he asked and looked back at the host. There was an innocent sparkle in his eye as he waited for an answer. He still hadn't fully realized what arousal was, but if it was what happened with couples then he wanted Phoebe to have it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:47 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The blush returned with a vengeance, hitting him hard and nearly propelling him backwards. "Y-yes," the monster managed to say, one hand still pushing his trunks down. Down, boy, he struggled to command his rising soldier, nearly whimpering when he realized it was hopeless. "Th-this is su-suddenly seeming l-l-like a bad idea."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Ah. Alrighty then.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

At the confirmation Dragon beamed, proud to have successfully aroused Phoebe. "Okay! What do couples do after their aroused?" he asked. He thought back to their parents. They moaned a lot more often, and Phoebe only moaned once. "I have to make you moan more, don't I?" he murmured and looked at the host's chest. If that caused a moan... Without warning Dragon put his hand at the very center of Phoebe's chest. He blinked - eyes turning metallic silver - and waited for some kind of reaction, preferably another moan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:55 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

A comically large bead of sweat rolled down the side of Phoebe's face as Dragon waited for a reaction. He didn't moan, instead staring at the younger male awkwardly. His nipples, however, did perk up at the closeness. "I-I don't think that's going to work," he said, trying to figure out how to make this stop without hurting Dragon's feelings.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

A frown came across Dragon's face as he heard nothing. Did he do it wrong? Maybe Phoebe was too used to this now? Hmm... When he cleaned Phoebe's chest he would move his hand around. Then maybe...
Not seeming to hear the host's words, Dragon moved his hand around in circular motions. At best all he was really doing was rubbing the older man's chest like in a massage. On the third circle, though, his fingers brushed against the left erect n****e.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:42 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The sweatdrop continued to roll down the man's face slowly as he awkwardly sat in the water, eyes narrowed and mouth drawn into a tight, straight line. "Dragon, can we stop this no- Ah!!" A moan was finally achieved by the Wendigo when his hand touched the left n****e, Phoebe's right hand moving quickly to cover his mouth, eyes wide open in horror. "A-alright, we're d-d-done here!" Desperate to get out of there before he made himself look even more like an idiot, the cursed human stood from the bath and turned to leave, forgetting to cover the engorged member in his trunks.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing the moan once more, Dragon lit up in both pride an excitement. I did it! he exclaimed in his head. He wanted to hear more, too. Reaching out again, he got ready to rub Phoebe's chest again when the man suddenly stood up. Dragon blinked - eyes turning grass green - and frowned in shame. Did he do something wrong? Was that a moan of anger? "W-Wait, Phoebe!" he called out. Desperate to keep the host from leaving, he gripped onto the only article of clothing he had: the trunks. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again! Just please sit back do-" He tugged only slightly in order to keep the man from leaving, perhaps he didn't know his own strength. The swimwear came down, and the innocent demon became exposed to the truth behind arousal.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:01 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Standing proud was Phoebe's member, although its owner trembled in horror at what had been done. He almost forgot entirely how to move, and stood completely still for about a minute before he hastily yanked his trunks back up and jumped from the tub. Embarrassment rang from every corner of his body, his skin practically turning red, and he refused to look at Dragon as he held a towel to his chest and rushed into the closet to change into other clothes.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 am
Mayah Playah
Do you want to time skip or me?

User Image

That was... It was... And it was...
Dragon felt his face turn pale as the image of Phoebe's nether-regions burned themselves into his retinas. That was, by what he recalled, a very private area of the body, a-and to do that...! It was hard for the Wendigo to look at his own whenever he had to shower, but to see Phoebe's! Phoebe's, of all people! Blood fueled a crimson blush across Dragon's face as his eyes remained glued to the erection he had caused. It burned his ears, and eventually it got so strong that it began gushing out of his nose.
Then... darkness.
By the time Phoebe dressed, Dragon had sunk to the bottom of the tub. His eyes rolled up until all that was left was white, and twin trails of red escaped his nostrils and colored the bath's water.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games