Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:33 pm
((OOC: o.o Oh! Thank you! ^.^; wink

"Oh, good." Tambrey breathed a sigh of relief, just a little. Sure, the Sylveon and the Ariados both liked to fight, but she was still worried that the spider -might- have hurt Killer.
"Definitely! Yes, I have... Well, I think I've heard that once, but that was after she discovered that she could do 'Spider Web' and stop things from running away... So, yeah, I'd say that was a happy noise. It seems like they are..."

She turned to the controls, just to make sure that they were properly off... revealing, just clutched to the end of her ponytail, a small, electric, bug. It couldn't have been there long, perhaps sneaking out of a power conduit while the hail had been active.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:17 pm
Oh. Aulus stared. "Uh... Tam? Just... just hold still a moment will you?" Maybe he could just-?

Aulus reached forward slowly, hoping to persuade the little bug to get off Tam's hair and onto his hand.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 pm
"Hmm? Hold still?" She frowned, why did she need to stand still. "Is there fluff on me or something?" Wait, what was that? "Something just crawled..."

The Joltik was not happy to see a hand incoming, and climbed up, legs tickling across Tam's neck.
"What's.. that..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:22 pm
"Err. Just... got a little something on your neck there," Aulus muttered, most of his attention focused on the Joltik; it might be small but it could still give a potentially dangerous shock... and any kind of shock at all was definitely not good. "Err... okay, hang on."

Fumbling at his belt Aulus located Paul's pokeball and let the small spider out into his hand, quickly lifting him up onto his shoulder. "See, look! Why don't you come over here to me, hu?" he suggested to the Joltik, holding his hand out again.

Paul blinked and waved a foreleg shyly at the yellow puff; it was even smaller than he was!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 pm
The Joltik sparked just a little; the static lifting Tambrey's hair slightly.
Tambrey froze and watched the controls wide-eyed; oh she knew -exactly- what that was.

"... There's a Joltik on me, isn't there?" She asked, quietly, pondering if she could... flick it or throw it off quick enough to avoid being shocked.

The Joltik, rather frightened, and confused; it had been... disturbed from its rather pleasant place to feed and now landed on this woman... and now a scarred man was talking to it and... Oh! A weird looking Spinarak. Missing a leg.
<> The tiny creature exclaimed, with renewed terror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:48 pm
"Err." Lie, lie, think of a lie! "Yes." Or not.

Paul blinked again, glancing back at the spot where the limb ought to be. he chattered,  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 pm
Tambrey made a noise that was a somewhat uncomfortable 'squeak' of a sigh, alarmed by the idea of the little electric type on her, but also rather... accepting that this was 'just her luck'... Of /course/ it had to end up -on- her...
"Oh. Good." She tried, and continued to stand absolutely still.

The Joltik, likely more scared than Tambrey was, even, stared at the Spinarak with suspicion.
<>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:04 pm
"Err... Yeah. How about we just... err, well, see if Paul can talk it down I guess?" Oooh, was that a shiny Joltik? Wow! It certainly looked like it! Now was not the time to bring that up though, get it off Tam first and then coo over how cute it was... in the privacy of his own head.

It wasn't often that Paul felt as though he was the less scared person in any given conversation. He did now and he wasn't entirely sure of what to do about it. he replied slowly, trying to think as he talked,

Tortie put in, looking up at the little yellow bug with bored disdain. Well, other than the ones she didn't like of course but Tam was okay she guessed.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:59 pm
<< This isn't home! Home has the woods and the trees and rocks and caves! Nice rocks! This is a trick! This seems like a nice cave with nice food but it's full of strange big humans and all you guys now and it's very upsetting and I am very lost!>> The little Joltik admitted, still slightly frantic. It stared at Tortie.
<>

"Paul talking it down... Okay... That sounds good..." Joltik and Spinarak were both kind of... spidery... right? That made sense. Paul could talk it down.
The thing hadn't shocked her yet...
"Is it still moving? What should I do?" She couldn't feel it moving now... but it was still there, and still static-y.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 pm
"It looks.... Kinda freaked out actually." And he suspected he knew who was (at least partially) to blame. "Hey," Aulus hooked his fingers around the blunt inner edge of Tortie's horn and turned her head up towards him. "Be nice, would you? Poor thing's scared enough as it is." Then, to Tam; "Just... hang on a moment more?"

Tortie, quelled but displeased, hunched her shoulders and sulked.

Paul stuttered, trying to find the courage to look the now peeved Tortie in the eye. Oooooh he hoped that was right! He really didn't want there to be any fighting. he went on, looking back at the Joltik. he glanced at the Dark type, He really didn't feel like he was doing a very good job of this.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:35 pm
At least Neph was away now...
"Okay..." Tambrey ventured, rather wishing the thing would just get off. Did she have a spare pokéball? She usually had one... Maybe she could move fast enough to trap the thing inside and run... and see whether it was caught from a safe distance... That didn't seem like a great plan really.

The wall! The Joltik didn't entirely trust the little spider-mon, nor the dark type, but that was kind of good advice!
The little electric type turned to see where the wall was, taking its eyes from the scarred man and his pokémon for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:01 pm
Paul chirped, launching himself off Aulus' shoulder and sailing on swiftly spun sheets of silk between his legs over to the wall. After shaking off the parachute/glider he scurried upward to above head level and waved at the Joltik.

"...Hu. Well I guess he'd getting it to go onto the wall?" Aulus hazarded. If he was, that was a good plan which hopefully didn't result in anyone getting zapped.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:30 pm
"As long as it's off of me that's fine..." Tambrey replied, gritting her teeth a little- the longer it was on her, the more chance it -would- shock her, but it hadn't shocked her yet...
And she was getting kind of curious to see the thing terrorizing her.

The Joltik looked distrustful for a moment, then sprung toward the spot next to where Paul had landed. The five legged bug seemed 'nice' so far and it was warming to him, if no one else... Though... neither of the humans had tried to squash her, either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:33 pm
As the Joltik hopped off Tam Aulus relaxed and gestured up at it. "Look, I think it's a shiny. Adorable, whatever it is."

Paul gave a chitter of approval his his fellow bug joined him, moving a little closer but not too close; he didn't want to scare her! He hadn't liked all of the wild pokemon around either, a lot of them had not been very friendly.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:59 pm
Tambrey breathed a sigh of relief, shoulders slumping a little.
It was -off- of her. And it hadn't shocked her.
She took a moment to catch her breath, feeling even more relieved it hadn't been some other, nastier, electric type, and then cautiously looked up as Aulus gestured to where the bugs had gone...
"Huh," It /was/ a shiny, she realised, noting the purple eyes first "I guess..." She reluctantly admitted. Yes, it -did- look cute, but it was an electric type...
"Well. We found it. I guess we ought to... call it in?"

The Joltik frowned a little.
<> The little bug explained, wondering if she should point out that 'Paul' was in fact a 'Spinerak'... But, well, what he called himself seemed to suit him and he seemed to like it.
<>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces