Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 pm
[Civilian D > Kyle, Xander]

Noel's expression chilled at the rough display, though her smile returned as 'Rudy' approached her again - its pleasant quality, however, was absent. A gloved hand snaked out for his wrist as he turned to leave, an ominous tone in her words, "Violence is archaic and deplorable." She withdrew her hand, her gaze and voice warming to what it had been before. "Just something to bear in mind."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 pm
[Civilian E > Kyle, Xander]

Lily frowned deeply at their display, though refrained from saying anything - she didn't need to.

[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"Rory, if they're just civilians, I don't know that they're that important, but they might be undercover, so keep an eye on them. Aulus, from what I can see from this side, all of the windows are closed, lots with blinds drawn - you might not have much luck getting in through there, but you can have him try. Xander, I will be completely honest here, a simple distraction should not be this hard to accomplish, I'm--oh."

Silence reigned from her end for a few moments before she resumed speaking, her voice calm but a sense of urgency quite evident in her tones. "Stay alert and be careful - there is at least one Galactic up there, possibly more, so be prepared for possible interference. All of you, if you haven't formulated your plan yet I suggest you do so and do it immediately."

[Civilian A > Zacharie]

"Oh, well--" Miranda was ready to launch into an explanation but paused, straightened, and cleared her throat again. "I'm afraid we're not at liberty to discuss it, unfortunately. There are different departments though, yes - but we can't discuss our current project with anyone not working on it."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:06 pm
Well, that'd work. "Good to know," Aulus muttered to Izaya before turning to Riley with a sigh and switching back to more normal tones. "I would guess so? Hu, I could do with picking up another drink actually; they must have some kind of shop too I assume. Let's check it out."

And the mic went back on, because they needed a plan. They couldn't just hope for all the pieces to fall into place. "Okay, we're moving to the building, might as well take a quick look. We-"

Galactic. There was a Galactic. At least one. There was a- s**t, and he didn't have his staff! He had his team though, and they were stronger now. They'd be fine, fine! Just... just think, okay?

"Okay right, copy that Claire," Aulus said quickly, his voice coming out tense. "Here's how I see the situation right now; we need the pokeball. If we can't find it before the show starts we identify the person who has it and close in.... Okay, wait, no; Izaya just said he has a Zoroark. We can place that behind them. If they take their hand of the pokeball for even a minute it could try a gypsy switch- uh, I mean swap out the target ball for an empty one for example. If that came off well we could - potentially - get away without a fight." And get the hell away from the Galactic.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:10 pm
[Riley, Aulus]

Glancing at their superior when he cut himself off, Nakura raised a brow. Something was up. The tension in Aulus' voice was only confirmation of that. "I've got a Spiritomb that's pretty good at putting people to sleep, too," he muttered. "But before I head out...something you want to tell us, 'Kurt'?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:10 pm
Riley's brow furrowed as the Agent grew a little less composed. Whatever had been said over the earpiece must not have been welcome news, and the urgency began to settle in once more. She nodded. "Okay, so... find the ball. Do we still need to get inside?" she asked in hushed tones, checking casually to make sure they weren't being eavesdropped.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:11 pm
"Galactic."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Riley's eyes widened, though the impact wasn't quite as strong for her as it was for the others. "Wait, like..." They were still around!?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:13 pm
Lu
Lu wouldn't have to wait long, with the shopkeeper... disappointingly limited in information.
Tambrey frowned as she listened to the latest message across the earpiece.
"Well isn't that 'out of this world'." She remarked, as though admiring something in the shop, hoping that Lu -might- get the message, before smiling, a little tenser than she had before.
"Anyway. Let's get back outside, hm? Get some good photos..."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:14 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E, Claire]

Why was it that hard? Because Xander wasn't used to trying to be a distraction while still being undercover. He wasn't going to say this right now to Kyle however since he was a bit busy catching his balance. He did catch it quickly and tucked Jack's pokeball away in time to catch Noel talking to Kyle and Claire speaking up over the earpiece. He would have apologized to her for his trouble if he had been able to but just as she had been derailed so was he.

Galactics. Here. Now.

"Right, sorry to bother you ladies." He said, passing off any hesitation as being embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:16 pm
[Riley, Aulus]

Nakura stiffened. Galactic? Were they sure? But this was no time to doubt; if there was even the merest chance it was true, they had to be on their guard. And Aulus...he'd been their prisoner, hadn't he? No wonder he was faltering.

Walking a little faster, the grunt waited until they were out of sight around the side of the building before looking for a window and a way up to it. "Agent," he said, eyes studying the wall and nearby objects steady enough to scale. "Are you sure you don't want to head up with me? If you need it, I'm sure my pokemon could assist you. And, like you said, there might be security on the inside. I might need someone to watch my back."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:17 pm
[Tambrey]

Lu blinked at the 'out of this world' comment, utterly unsure what she meant by it. It seemed just out of place enough to mean something but Lu couldn't place what she was talking about. He gave her a confused head tilt, and headed back out.

He lifted the camera up and took a few random shots, lowering the camera. "Well, it works. U-uh, anything wrong? Do you need to sit down?" He asked, hoping for another hint at what she meant.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:19 pm
(Xander)

Kyle blinked behind his glasses as Noel's tone turned very quickly, and she spoke.
hesitating with a growing frown "Uh... okay?" He said as the two turned and walked away.

As they started to move Kyle's shoulders tensed up and he turned to face Xander once more. "What is your problem!? If I had known you would be playing the part of the retarded younger brother I would have gone along with it!" the Grunt hissed at the Agent. "You and your stupid Ditto completely distracted from what I was trying to do!"

The Grunt reached up and brush his shirt off, clearly disgruntled about the way the women had left him.
"No, you know what, I'm going to look around the building, on my own, I'll find an agent if I find something." He grumbled, and without waiting for Xander to say anything turned on his heels and made his way across the court yard.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Lu
"I just need a bit of fresh air. I spaced out for a moment. Let's just get outside for a moment, okay?" Mostly, Tambrey wanted to be out of the shop and away from the keeper and the Gandalf guy before she was more direct in her explanation.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:23 pm
"Understood," Rory responded as he listened to what Claire had to say. The pair might not be important but if there were Galactics around, it would be best to keep an eye on them for the time being. "Using the Zoroark would probably be the best possible plan. I'll head back over to Zacharie and keep an eye on the two just in case."

Clicking off his mic, Rory made his way back over to where he'd left the grunt and the two scientists, making a show of pulling out a small bottle of sanitizer from his pocket. He caught the last few words the woman spoke as he stepped back over but masked any emotion the words caused.

"I'm sorry about that. Flora isn't exactly my specialty but it is his. Can't let him get lost on a day like today."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:26 pm
[Civilian A]

Zacharie nodded in understanding. "I had a suspicion that that would be the case." He smiled good-naturedly at Miranda. "Though I admit to being a bit disappointed, I'm sure that whatever you're researching is very interesting since you seem quite excited about it." He wasn't sure what else he could say without having to push hard and possibly blow his chance at this. "But I suppose that's one of the drawbacks to working for an organization? Having to keep quiet about something your passionate about..." He shook his head as if unable to contemplate the idea. "Well, I wish you luck in your endeavors all the same." He looked over at Rory as the agent joined them once again. "I hope you don't have any allergic reactions to the plants I intend to study while we're here." He said lightly, his tone vaguely teasing.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games