Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawthorne Ridge

Back to Guilds

A Town of Perplexing Opportunity 

Tags: Persecution, hell, torture, demons, angels 

Reply Main City
Dougray Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 pm
darkiscool2

Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter

════════♦♦ArduinChassford♦♦════════

(Profile)

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Arduin studied Simon's reaction, noting that nonhuman was probably a touchy thing in this house.
he seems disapproving of my words... perhaps this is something i should bring to the attention of the Lady before it comes up later... he gave a sigh as he remembered his treatment at his home for his bloodline.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:48 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She entered the dining hall and sat at the head of the table. Simon. What has the cook prepared for us today? She placed her napkin on her lap.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:56 pm
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"your looking lovly this evening" Kousuko said. he smiled seeing her annabelle's new dress/ he found the updo to be a waste on her since her long hair looked lovely down he chose to sit next to her on the right hoping to...talk with her some..he couldnt find out why he suddenly found her so interesting...maybe he just didnt look that well before..or bleeding out had distracted him

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:33 am
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image
Simon took a deep breath

Miss Dougray, today your chef has prepared for you a fresh buttered lobster with a side of spanish rice. It will be served along side Hawaiian rolls and ceasar salad. The meal was prepared extra extravagant, yet familiar based on the fact i assumed today would be an active one.

he took in a deep breath

I also took the liberty of hand preparing macaroons for you.

Simon gave a half-smile, he loved food.

darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:33 pm
════════♦♦ArduinChassford♦♦════════

(Profile)

User Image

Arduin stood silently, not entirely sure where to go or what to do yet.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Thank you. It is a very simple dress but it works well enough for the evening. And Simon, that sounds delightful. You are so good to me. She looked around the table but didn't see Arduin anywhere. Where is that other young man? Simon, could you be a dear and find him? I think he might be lost. This isn't the first time someone has gotten lost in here. And it certainly won't be the last.

Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:05 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"it suites you more i think one doesnt need to cover themselves in jewelry and overly fine clothes to look beautiful especially one like you mistress" Kousuko said. he smiled some and simply sat there enjoying the current company. he was curious what the rest of them would be having since they were only ..employee's and a servant surly she wasnt generous enough to have them eat the same as her but if nothing was prepared he could go hunting and just bring back dinner he was good at that atleast  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:44 am
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon thought the dragon was a bit...overwhelming. He was obviously laying himself a little thick but simon was not sure how annabelle handled that sort of thing. He began serving the food out very diligently

darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:14 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She started eating her food. She wiped her mouth a little.So, tell me more about yourself. She said to Kousuko before having a sip of wine.

Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
so um are they still active or what?
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"ah me....well i was raised as a human in fact i didnt know what i really was till about 18. my parents wanted me to live a normal safe life away from the hatred my kind is always subjected to. so they sealed my dragonic side and left me in a village. they watched me from a distance as i grew...i never really got to meet them but it must have been hard unable to speak to your only child and let them know who you are and how you feel.....though i never met them i still love my parents and that they loved me enough to try and save me from humans hatred...." Kousuko said. he sighed some and took a small drink of the tea in front of him. collecting his thoughts he went to continue. "once i hit eight teen demons captured me while i was hunting for my village. they started to experiment on me wanting a weapon not a person...they ended up releasing my dragon side and in the end failed. i still have some memory's of the experiments. but as i left i made sure their lab was destroyed. eventually i came to terms with what i was and went out to help any i could while simply trying to survive...eventually i ended up here of course it had been a few years of traveling and trying to fit in again before i ended up in front of your mansion" Kousuko said. he gave a small smile and relaxed abit.. that was the first time anyone had bother to ask about him everyone else had attacked him or simply had him help them and then ended it after that. "i still have scars from the demon factory it was torture but im past that and stronger then i was then" He said looking up his hand in a tight fist as if he was trying to convince himself that  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:57 am
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon collected dishes and served food diligently, when he heard the dragon speak he displayed no reaction but he thought it was a cheesy sob story and hoped annabelle wouldn't be a sucker and fall for it.

darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:40 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I'm sorry to hear that. She quickly sipped some wine. She had no other way to respond to such a raw confession. She was never good when it came to other people sharing their feelings.

Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:50 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"you did nothing wrong so please dont be sorry. if anything im sorry for being such a burden and thick headed...im used to not trusting or liking people so i tend not to listen and nearly got you in big trouble especially when i shot that chair" He said blushing and looking down scratching the back of his head. he knew it was better to confess then let her find out on her own...he deserved whatever punishment she gave him  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

That was you?! She burst into unladylike laughter. She sighed and wiped tears from her eyes. I will never forget the look on that old Malcolm's face when he fell. I was so lucky I did't start laughing like a hyena on the spot. She chuckled again.

Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:08 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"come again....you enjoyed that?" Kousuko asked. he seemed confused he thought she would be mad from just her general reaction but he guessed he dodged a bullet some how. "um...your welcome then...im glad i could make you laugh?" He said still rather confused but slowly started to eat his dinner as well  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff