Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:10 pm

User Image

Everything was happening so fast, everything was falling apart apparently. He wished he'd only scared his opponent instead of wounding him. The message from the clone was disturbing. All Armand knew, was that he was loyal to Masako. She had sprung into action and helped him, regardless of the situation, and now it was his turn to repay the favor. He quickly turned to Viv. "Vivian...er, Viv. I need to go check on something. You need to promise me that you won't follow me. It could get dangerous...probably not, but I don't want to risk you getting hurt if I have to go farther than I have here~"

Armand began to move away from her. "Go talk to Yami if you feel it necessary. I feel like I can't stop you from following me...but I know our squad means a lot to you. This is your choice. Take care~" He said before sprinting towards the gates with renewed energy.

(Chakra): 105/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin weaved simple hand signs as a lightning clone appears next to her. Gins clone knew what she wanted and ran out in search of the library.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

User Image

Gins' clone made it back handing the real gin the lightning scroll. Gin turned away from the blood as she dispersed her lightning clone, and took a few steps back. Gin studied the scroll and smiled. She was ultimately happy everyone left, so now she has more room to train and concentrate on herself.

Chakra: 130
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:49 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra: 120/120(about to edit)
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Passive bl crusher
Sai-B upgraded to A

User ImageEvents unfolded at unmarked speeds before her eyes. As the arm was cleaved into oblivion, a deep breath was taken. Vivian wasn't as afraid as she'd expect seeing such a gory sight. Trying to keep up, Viv ran towards the dorms. The girl only only a few minutes before Yami left. He couldn't leave. Finally, she'd found people who accepted her awkwardness. She would NOT let this burn. Not on her watch.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:33 am
Midori stepped onto the wide open grassland equipped with his sword in its sheath.so, the training shall begin soon... he thought to himself then took a few steps forward as he unsheathed his blade, though the blade was made out of steel and sharp, it was far from a master piece of work, and this weighed on Midoris mind. he almost felt embarrassed to hold it. but there was nothing he could do at the moment he had no money to waste on buying a better one nor did he have the means to make one yet, so he just silently bared with it."warm ups" he said then began slashing the blade into the air to work up the muscles in his arm's, while at the same time enjoying the nice breeze in the area  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 130/150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr smiled, he had got him. The very moment the acid touched his skin he could feel his own chakra seeping into the boy and melding with his. The acid of the ninjutsu was full flowing in his body from where it had touched upon and burned his leg. This match was over, as the clones began to run either which way, Zephyr unleashed the pride jutsu of the Katsuyu bloodline, Luscious would feel something different, the moment he began to throw the kunai down he would have a slight, misdirection, unable to even be in control of his own body, he ended up sealing himself in his own barrier by throwing his very own kunai around himself! As the fog began to clear, Zephyr stood at a distance from the Shinobi who would be in his own barrier, Zephyr would then control Luscious body in a manner that made him kneel to Zephyr in his own barrier that prevented him from using chakra. Unable to use chakra and unable to control his own body, Luscious was defeated.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used
    Acidic Control The user is able to control any acid that has entered the body of, well, anyone. This should be noted that the only acid able to be used in this sense is the acid that the user of this bloodline creates. This gives them complete control over the target for five total posts.

Quotes

solarius flare

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:56 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The genin appeared at the opening of the field, her eyes skimming over the area. It was true, she was here to learn. But for what reason? Her family. The night before she was beaten for coming home late, and now she was being sent here to train harder then ever before. Her eyes caught sight of something interesting, and she then went to stand in front of Midori. "Hello." She flashed him a quick smile. "What are you training for?"

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪᴛ.
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Blackscar_swiss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:36 am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╬: Midori Tenpi :╬

[Beauty, Elegant, Perfection]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra:115/115

User Image

Midori immediately stopped his blade swings as a cute girl decided it was okay to step in front of him."uh...hello?" he said in response to her greeting he then put his blade to his side, so that the point faced the ground."what am I training for?" he repeated, then sheathed the blade. then put his hand on his chin in a pondering position."hmm...well I training for the village I suppose but if I'm entirely honest with you I train for me and my art," he said with a smile on his face. he then reached his hand out toward the girl for a handshake though she did just kinda jump out of nowhere with that question, he rather enjoyed spontaneous encounters like that."sorry, let me introduce myself I'm genin, Midori Tenpi and you are?" he said in a friendly manner, hoping to get the girls name in return

Jai is Lisa

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

Kusagakure Genin
                                                      Sleeping Abyssal
                                                      Daiten:100
                                                      Inventory

Mission

A wheelchair seating a crippled male slowly traversed the grasslands. Seated was Oro, a pale youth whose eyes were as red as the blood that coursed through his veins. He was an odd sight, not for his features, but for the face that he lacked the strength to stand upon his own two legs. This location was a place for the strong to contest their skill and add more power to their repertoire. Knowing that, it was a mystery why the crippled boy would choose to come to such a place. That was, it was a mystery for the ones that pulled their attention away from their personal scenarios to look upon him. Most just ignored him as they passed, and it infuriated the male. He had seen how the villagers treated the other shinobi in the village. They were nigh upon feared for their abilities. Abilities that for the vast majority were granted from the blood that coursed through their veins. What had his blood given him? Bones so weak that the weight of his own frame would fracture them. His family? They were as mundane as they came. They didn't even practice ninjutsu. So these clans that they hailed from, clans that were so powerful that they could create new ways to manipulate ninjutsu. These were a source of frustration for the male. He envied his fellow shinobi.

So the question then becomes. Why does he watch them so intently? Why does he expose himself to such sights when he knows that he may never perform them himself? The reason was simple. It fueled his ambition. Every time he watched the ones that he would call comrades he was reminded of how weak he truly was. For most that would be the cue to pack their bags and call it quits. Oro would have done just that, except that he had taken part in an interesting conversation. Mind that this conversation took place within the confines of his mind. A dream in which the darkness with eyes like his own spoke to him. Whispered promises of power to him. If only he could become strong. That was why he faithfully rolled himself out into the field every day. To learn how to be strong from those that are.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It was a good answer, something she was looking for. A smile slowly formed on her face, as she stared up towards him. To be completely honest, the small girl was physically weak. "Call me Nana." She scratched the back of her head. "I guess... That's interesting. Training for the village would have been such a stereotypical answer, one that everyone should say. However I think differently. I train because I will die if I don't, so it's more of a hassle then anything else." Nana shrugged.

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,

Blackscar_swiss

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 pm

User Image
Midori retracted his hand as she didn't shake it"okay Nana..."he felt as if he was placed in an awkward position after hearing that she believes she needs to train just to stay alive. of course though in their line of work that can mean many things. Though he thought it would be kinda rude to ask, he still wanted to know."what do you mean you will die? are you worried about combat with the enemy?"he asked course now about her situation
Jai is Lisa

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"With enemies? Isn't it friends and family that leave you confused? Enemies will always be easy to take down, however its those you trust that will one day cut you down..." In her case, her family. Nana couldn't stand the seriousness of the aura around them, so she reverted back to her usual state. Being childish and care free, she bowed formally before twirling around him. "So your training? Want a spar with me?"

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,

Blackscar_swiss

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:10 pm

User Image
Midori, raised an eyebrow at nana response. it was actually quiet depressing, maybe if she feels like that maybe she should really think of getting a new family."..."Midori was going to say something but it seemed she didn't want to talk about it anymore."heh, a spar? seriously I'm kinda fresh out of the academy...I really don't know much at all...you sure about this?"he said reluctantly. as he wasn't really interested in fighting with his unreformed skills

Jai is Lisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

She laughed lightly, poking him in the side before skipping 20 feet away. This would be where the fight would start, the positions. "Of course, I'm positive. I'm also just out of the academy.. Plus I'm physically weak. I'm sure a big strong guy like you can cut me down?" Her eyes darkened. "No holding back. Send the other to the hospital, that's the rules got it? I'll let you have the first swing."

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,

Blackscar_swiss

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:07 pm

User Image

Gin rolled her sleeves up as she felt the natural air course through her arms. She made her tendrils come out holding the scroll she held. She was completely oblivious to everyone that was around her. When she was going in the state of training, she was focused and determined to finish her training even if it almost kills her.

The tendrils held the scroll up high as she began with the basics. She did simple hand signs as she thought the words, Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique). Lightning techniques and earth techniques were especially easy to learn thanks to her bloodline. She felt her body begin to glow as she easily figured out how to flicker the light. She returned her body back to normal as she got ready for the next move.

Gin looked up to the next technique as she studied it intently. It was a lot to it but at the same time it was simple. She did the proper handsigns as she muttered a few words, Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique). She began producing strings that were barely visible. She wrapped it around her fingers and broke it as she felt a little tingle on her fingers. This string could have many uses to it.

Gin stopped and put the scroll down as she broke her training phase. She looked around as she saw two people getting ready to what looks like fight, and another man in a... Wheelchair. 'That's weird...' Gin thought to herself. She was staring at him from a distance. She cocked her head to the side as she was very curious on what he was doing here

Chakra: 130-8=122-3= 119
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Narcissistic Nihilist

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces