Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

Kamizuki:
"I am glad we humor you," Kami spoke in a harshly monotonous voice. "Of course, you've taken notice to the fact we are twins. We maintain an ability for 'Molecular Manipulation'. Elemental releases currently include Fuuton & Doton." He reached up and twirled his finger about his signature blonde hair. "Chuunin-Ranked Yamanaka Genjuists," he said as his hand fell back to his side. "Three missions completed."

Kamina:
The ending of the first's reply would be followed up by the second Kami's voice. "Being apart of the ANBU allows us a chance to operate within the village in a fashion somewhat more useful than fulfilling minor requests. We've fulfilled so little missions on the behalf of our interests to accumulate experience in fields linked more so with interrogation & information extractions."

Both:
Everything about the two were designed to get to know the opponent almost inside and out. If the two were placed within the village's main intelligence agency they would gain the chance to test out their clan's skills much further. They, also, did not mind being placed upon the battlefield at all. The two found it to be an enjoyable thrill. "We will not hesitate to fight for this village's sake," they spoke simultaneously.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

He smiled slowly, his eyes light while he watched her own shinobis and others enter the flow. He would nod to the people, since he wanted to keep this quick. Her mentions of shogun and such sort of blew right through his mind until it was his turn to speak. "I will be holding a party in my own honor in Kirigakure, where shinobi of the alliance shouldn't feel shy to enjoy themselves. The festival will be where I take on my old name Ryukyu to become official. I thought I would share that with you." He bowed formally.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Kitten Kashensu

User Image

User Image

۞ 350/350 ۞ The Vision ۞ Shogun ۞ Eight-Tails ۞ Four/Four

[INDENTT]User ImageDid she know not of my name?

The Woman's clustering rant spilled onto me like rain flowing from my crown, down my face and into my bosoms. Every word was dissected, interpreted then processed. This....Kage knew little of her rank; she misunderstood who graced her presence. I could feel my brow inwardly drawn, the heat from the ever so slight frustration I withheld built at the front of my face. I could feel it. With a simplistic raise of the ethereal shackles, I came alive.
"Watch. Your. Tone, and words. Yes, I do as I please and unfortunately I care little of what other villages infer about our changes. While the shape of this shinobi world is completely bent, I must make sure that Kumogakure is safe and powerful. For now hold your position Toshiko. I will summon everyone in due time." My my, the immense speech that spewed from thy lips seemed punctual. My commands were indeed my commands. Turning a full one hundred and eighty degrees towards the door, the tingling bell rang softly. There was a light swish that followed behind the ongoing tremble of shackles. It was indeed the immaculate silver strands that brushed the hard wood. Tap. Tap. Two steps towards the door. Hm, perhaps a final say-so? How rude, I hadn't even addressed the other Shogun. Where were my manners? Without so much as turning my body in his direction, my rant began."And pleased to meet you, Shogun of Mist. I will send word as to whether or not my shinobi will be attending. We are truly humbled and appreciative of said offer." Silence. Would Toshiko break into my word? Disgrace my decision? Questions authority? No-- I shall make it clear."Lady Toshiko...these shackles retain for a reason. I am more than able...", the echoing whisper cringed forward. Then I was at the door, hopefully I'd leave with those final words resonating in my wake.

[INDENTT]

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxAnger roared under Toshiko's skin as she fought back the urge to remove every screw and bolt holding the building together out. She wanted nothing more than to bury this fool with his ego under the immense weight of her office. But as quickly as the emotion appeared in her head, it vanished. No one would be able to tell the thoughts she had just had, and to everyone else, she would simply look like a stone faced warrior, her face betraying no emotion at all. "Do what you will." Toshiko did not care what this uneducated little pup did. Shoguns were all the same. Spoiled rats who held a position they did not earn, carrying a title they were born with. They did not crawl from obscurity into the seat of power she now held. They did not have to face the harsh reality of the world if they did not want too. Everything special about them came in the form of a family name, nothing more. Once again the thoughts of rage flashed across her mind as she fought the urge to wrap that bell and chain around his neck like a garrote. Fought the urge to string him from the ceiling for all to see. But it would not do for another Shogun to see fighting in the senior ranks of another village. "We would be more than honored to have representatives visit your fine country and village for this event. You bring great honor to our village simply by asking we attend. Once we see to matters here, we will see what we can do. Oh, and do send my regards to the Mizukage. I hear a new one just assumed the position, and I regret I haven't been able to travel and meet him yet. And I wish you a safe journey on your travels, where ever they may take you after here." Toshiko leaned forward, reaching for a pen and began to get to work on some much overdue paperwork that had been neglected. Her job was never over, and just when it seemed she had finished one stack, two more would appear in its place.

xxxxxToshiko didn't even turn her head in their direction when she spoke to them next. "You're still here? Hmmm, if you truly wish to throw your lives away, there is something you can do for. There are rumors of strange being from a distant land appearing all over the continent. Find out what you can and report back to me. And leave your headbands in the village. No one can know what village you belong too, and should you die, I will deny you ever existed. Dismissed." It was risk, sending these two ninja out into the world, but she needed information now more than ever. She couldn't depend on her own Shogun to be a diplomat when his ego was larger than the entire village, so she had to do things to old way.

((This is gonna be a long mission btw lol. Track down a facet, stalk it, gather intel, return))

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Loto teh Sake

XxBlack_FlashxX

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:19 pm
Remi and Dani Tsuinzu watched as everyone else basically left before the two stepped up to the Raikage. As promosed Dani was going to keep her mouth shut while Remi talked. "Lord Raikage we are the Tsuinzu Twins Dani and Remi. We are here to ask you for mission or a squad. We are sorry to bother you with our trivial request but we would want to actually do some work for the village instead of sitting around."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

So long since he stepped on his homelands soil, he would nod. "I'll inform the Mizukage of your message." He was glad the old one was out of the office, remembering when he was older and asked for a promotion... that was never received. That was after he denied the crown of shogun. But now he would need to go regain it. He left the office, in a hurry to go to the place he once knew.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:00 pm
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

Don't think about it... She told herself as she knocked slowly on the door before opening it. After nearly killing herself by overdosing on drugs she created, those were the key words that helped her when she was nervous. She was definitely almost shaking in that moment. Kana was in enemy territory, trying to form an alliance with the village she was in. "Ma'am, I'm a representative from Konohagakure. My Hokage was wondering if you were interested in an alliance." She bowed formally, as a greeting. The woman in front of her was greatly beautiful, and had an intimidating aura about her.

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe Kage's gaze fell upon her newest visitor, almost instantly filling her with a taste of disdain. This little Konoha punk had come into her village asking for an alliance? Had they not fought each other in the last great ninja war? Had they not met upon the field of battle, spilling each others blood? The girl was brave to follow her Kage's orders and come to the Clouds. "We are in no need of new friends. Our old alliances are strong, and some grudges are hard to forget. If I am correct, we fought each other in the last great war, and I have no love of your recent choice in allies. I will not name them here, but you know of whom I speak, or else you would not come here. However, I will humor your request. What can your village give me, that the other villages cannot? What can you give me that would make it worth it to cut ties with my allies in Kusa and Kiri?" Every word of the girl's response would be monitored, and analyzed. If she wanted Kumogakure to switch sides, it would take a very powerful speech and a great deal of action.

xxxxxToshiko looked at the two twins in the corner for a moment, motioning for them to step forward as she spoke to them. "I want you to go patrol the walls, cloud district, and training grounds, and then report to the cloud dorms and clean them up. Once these tasks are done, you can return for another mission." It was a simple mission, but it was the simple missions that instilled the values of discipline and hard work into her shinobi. Before one could master jutsu, they first needed to understand that they were part of a much larger force. They weren't Remi and Dani, they were cloud shinobi, and every little mission counted. She sat for a moment, wondering what to teach them when they returned, but looked down at her desk, them up at her visitor, realizing she had much work to do.

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

Jai Bait

IrIshInjun95

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 pm
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

She listened to what the kage had to say, how she looked down on her. What did the poor village have to offer? Kana knew that they had nothing. What could they ever dream of offering, since their cities, crops- they had all been burned. Their trading base was especially destroyed... her parents' farm had been decimated. She would have to offer her own creation to the table. "Trading wise, all we have is drugs. High manufactured, they take away the pain and make the person feel complete happiness for a while. Whether they find happiness in sex, or fighting, or ordinary things they will reach that. But going on what the whole scale alliance can offer... some heart. The shinobi of Konohagakure aren't people that will give up. We fight for what we believe in, we are loyal to our alliances. We may not be the powerhouses like Kusagakure, or the fish trades of Kirigakure... but we are powerful in our spirits. Our spirits fuel our endurance to continue the fight. Which is why I was sent here, I think. Right now we may be on our knees, but we aren't finished as a village. All we need is a helping hand to allow us to... Even if you don't wanna allow military alliances. Please open up trading routes." Asking this took a great deal of pride from Kana, not that she had a lot to begin with. She doubted she would get ranked up after this, but it was no longer about that. The people were hungry, including herself.

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

So you think you have what it takes...

Remi bowed his head in respect and motioned for his sister to head out. In his head he heard yelling from his sister. "You have to be kidding me. We are not her janitors, so why should we do the whole cleaning of the dorms?" From his mind his sister would hear. "Sister this is probably some exercise of some sort so don't you dare open your mouth. We will do what we are told and then report back." With that he grabbed her arm and then dragged her out, before any words could be spoken.
...Then think again.

(exit)  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:46 am
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Remi and Dani walked back in to the office and waited for the Raikage to speak again. In their minds they spoke...ok mainly Dani spoke. "Ok good we're done cleaning now can we learn some new tricks? I mean come on that was so boring and seriously we are shinobi and we deserve better then this" "Sis would you please be quiet, and no we don't deserve better then this. We are Genin not Jounin or Sannin, so shush.
...Then think again.

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxWas this some manner of trick? Get the Cloud to open their borders to these people so that they could just walk right in and attack them as they slept in their beds? Toshiko took a deep breath and cleared her mind. She knew that even these days, the list of Leaf's friends had grown very short, and it had been a long time since she had ever had trouble with them. She pulled out a blank piece of paper from her desk and began to write. As she wrote, she spoke to the guest from the Leaf. "I do this know in your hour of need in the hopes that when the day comes that my people are on their knees and come to you for aid, that the favor will be returned. I open the trade routes but nothing more. Any armed force that enters our territory will still be seen as an act of aggression and a provocation for war, and we will not hesitate to defend ourselves should that come to pass. Take this message to your Kage, and give him my best." Toshiko scrawled her signature across the bottom and pulled a small stamp from her drawer that she pressed into the bottom of the document, marking it as an official document.

xxxxxAs the twins walked in, a strange thing happened. A pot in the corner began to rumble and shake as a steady stream of Iron Sand leaked out of it, forming itself into a perfect copy of Toshiko, save for the clothing. In place of the usual white and yellow robes, the clone wore the standard uniform of a cloud shinobi, with a vest over top and a head band holding back her hair. "I'll see you both at the training grounds." And with that, the clone fell apart and a stream of sand shot out the window to the training grounds.

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

Jai Bait

IrIshInjun95

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:07 am
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Remi and Dani just watched in amazment as the iron sand formed, spoke, and then left. Dani could not keep her mouth shut and almost fully yelled. "That was totaly awes..." Remi placed his hand over her mouth and quickly bowed and dragged her out of the room.
...Then think again.

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 pm
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

This was a great accomplishment, and she succeeded in at least... something when she came here. She bowed formally to the kage, almost shaking in relief. She then turned, and walked out. Her next plan of action would be her very own Shogun.

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx

Kitten Kashensu

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As they entered the village, Lucifer would continue to comprehend the massive amounts of chakra that were clashing oh-so-close to their current position. These massive surges of chakra would go so far as to form goosebumps on the surface of his skin, a mere indication of the power of the clashing shinobi before them. As the group flew closer and closer, they would bear witness to a grim spectacle; Kaisen dueling with the pair of antagonists from before, Adam and Victoria. Although...it seemed as though they were entering on the tail end of the battle, as the pair, sweating and partially exhausted, had finally beaten their superior into submission. In the midst of their battle, it appeared that the trio hadn't noticed the gigantic summon that had entered their airspace, conveniently enough. Before they were noticed, Lucifer then landed Itsuwari on a nearby rooftop, allowing the beast to condense his size so that he lay comfortably around his summoner's neck, with his gathering clones backtracking a short distance to safety. "Here's where it gets...messy. In order for us to complete this mission successfully, we have to not only rescue Kaisen from them, but likely kill them. They appear to be worn down from their battle with Kaisen, so it's possible that the three of us could overwhelm them here and now. However..."

Lucifer's mind would take a trip back to the mission statements he'd read while skimming the log. Mentions of ferociously powerful ninjutsu, and shinobi who wielded their elements to terrifying heights. Someone like that...how could this ragtag band of misfits hope to go toe-to-toe with them? Either way, they had no choice. "Alright...let's go." Black lines would form all across Lucifer's skin, nature energy flooding every pore of his body. His eyes turned to a milky, golden hue, similar to the eyes of his summon. But that wasn't all. From his hands, a series of sawblades would seem to be summoned seemingly from thin air. Wailing them at their foes in rapid succession, a series of fifteen blades would be sent whirring at them. It was at this point that the duo recognized the danger, leaping out of the way to preserve their chakra.

The sawblades then sliced Kaisen free, dropping him to the ground as they stabbed into the side of the Raikage's office. From there...a strange usurgence of chakra would take shape as the seals seemed to split apart to the far corners of their makeshift arena. Lucifer was set, and ready for his opponents to make their next move.

Chakra: 275 (150 NE)
                                                            Stats: 8/5

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces