Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:27 pm
I did a number 3 in the can this evening (and regrettably some on the floor that I cleaned up), and felt a couple of pounds lighter after. Have you ever had taken a dump so large that you swear you lost weight?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:43 pm
empress dee
I did a number 3 in the can this evening (and regrettably some on the floor that I cleaned up), and felt a couple of pounds lighter after. Have you ever had taken a dump so large that you swear you lost weight?

wow lol you ok? poor you, you had the runs eek I saw some of the threads you made in the library, looks good, I'm not too much of a game freak myself, lately I've been playing *Hero Wars* on FB, just because my bf, wanted me to play , as he plays it =) heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:00 pm
Queentintin
empress dee

wow lol you ok? poor you, you had the runs eek I saw some of the threads you made in the library, looks good, I'm not too much of a game freak myself, lately I've been playing *Hero Wars* on FB, just because my bf, wanted me to play , as he plays it =) heart

I see. And yes, I am okay for now. I will be seeing the physician in February about 3 problems I have been having. One is a stomach problem that could be serious, the second is a UTI follow up, and the third is some itch cream prescription for my back. He's on vacation right now apparently, which stinks, but hakuna matata in this case.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

I see. And yes, I am okay for now. I will be seeing the physician in February about 3 problems I have been having. One is a stomach problem that could be serious, the second is a UTI follow up, and the third is some itch cream prescription for my back. He's on vacation right now apparently, which stinks, but hakuna matata in this case.

Oh good , to hear =) Hope the doc can help , for sure xd Lion King , I rem lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:06 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee

Oh good , to hear =) Hope the doc can help , for sure xd Lion King , I rem lol

lol forgot, doctors, can afford to take lavish vacations,sorry *hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:35 am
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
I love the Star Wars series heart trilogy xd heart

Don’t you like the first two? (Release numbers 4 and 5)

like them all xd

I enjoyed all 5 movies as well 🎥 🍿  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:19 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Just a quick word game thread - post something random about yourself.

I'll start: I'm very old. xd

Bien bon soir, good evening my friend biggrin

Good morning now, for me! Good to see you, my friend. So is French your first language or second, or are you bilingual from birth?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:27 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Good morning now, for me! Good to see you, my friend. So is French your first language or second, or are you bilingual from birth?

French is my first language =) but I speak fluent English, my mom's side was Englsih, Dad's side French Canadien xd heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

French is my first language =) but I speak fluent English, my mom's side was Englsih, Dad's side French Canadien xd heart

That's wonderful! I've only once met someone who's English was not tons better than whatever other language was on the table. Lucky for me, since that's pretty much all I speak. But French is so lovely!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:44 pm
Been updating the dragon ball episodes thread in the village library to whomever wants to read the summaries of what the episodes are about.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

That's wonderful! I've only once met someone who's English was not tons better than whatever other language was on the table. Lucky for me, since that's pretty much all I speak. But French is so lovely!

Yes it,s good, but I prefer good tv shows in English lol but yes I'm lucky rem my French xd was in Alberta, for over 30 yrs, only spoke English ^^ But you know, our French is more broken compared to Parisien spoken tongue 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:38 pm
I’m older than dirt...  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:02 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

hi Joy *hugs* hru?
lol, you know whats funny? people notice my English accent here, they think I"m Acadien eek , lol just for being in Calgary for like 38 yrs ^^

well since I was 9 yrs old =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

hi Joy *hugs* hru?
lol, you know whats funny? people notice my English accent here, they think I"m Acadien eek , lol just for being in Calgary for like 38 yrs ^^

I thought you'd have a French accent. rofl  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:48 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

hi Joy *hugs* hru?

I thought you'd have a French accent. rofl

Nope not really, well maybe a little lol  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out