Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:08 am
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

Gabe chuckled lightly, Yumi was telling the truth. If something were to happen, Gabriel would have handled it...the best he could. Without anymore questions he burst forth,"Yep! You already snow!", he began punching the air. The light jabs were precise and quick. Just a little something to show these shinobi who they'd been siding with.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael bowed to the Hokage and then replied. "Understandable Lord Hokage. Is there anythin' else I could do for you Lord Hokage?"

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250

A Just War

Jai Dioxide

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:24 am
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

It would seem that time she won the argument, but she feared the day she'll be put into a team would eventually near. Nodding, she would accept the missions, but first start with the alliance. These missions were important to Konohagakure, and if she didn't successfully get through to the other kage she feared what this might turn into. She remembered her niavity of being small, when she went with Vincente to make trade routes for a candy store. A smile would be on her face as she left.

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx
                                                                            #3A5894

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:10 am
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai sighed softly seeing nearly everyone else assigned a mission except himself. As he saw that Gabriel was assigned a chance to kill someone from the bingo book Kokunai's eyes widened for a second with excitement. "Hokage, I would be happy to assist him." Kokunai said gesturing once again to Gabriel. Kokunai did not know Gabriel personally but Kokunai was a very adaptable man and always used this to his advantage. Being able to adapt to situations was something Kokunai prided himself on and it always made working with newcomers much easier. Plus Kokunai being an assassin class couldn't help but wish to test out his prowess and see if it was as good as he had believed it was.

He had time to plead his case should the kage not wish him to come, simply due to Michael needing to go visit so many people. Though he was unsure if his kage had other plans for him. It would not be uncommon he had often encountered this ever since discovering he was a jinchuuriki it appeared that everyone seemed intent on preventing him from realizing his true potential just because of what loomed inside of him. "I guess they do no realize how close we are." Kokunai thought to Matatabi encouraged by how strong their relationship was. His mismatched eyes gazed at Yumi awaiting an answer to Kokunais proposal.

/Konohagakure/ - /Chuunin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 150/150/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/ - /Speed: 7/ - /Strength: 3/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted: [quote"IrIshInjun95"]
Panthers7

A Just War

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi looked up when a person knocked, smiling and giving a warm gesture or him to her to enter but would also give a gesture for her to wait up until he could finish up with the other shinobi. As, with what he saw Michael just do, conversing with them all seemed to have created quite a bit of confusion. He chuckled a bit to Gabriel's unwavering enthusiasm and it seemed that now he had just about a three-person cell with him to embark on this hunt. "Good luck Kana..." Yumi said before she left, "If you find trouble in the village, do not hesitate to make an escape. We are not planning on bringing war to our doorstep yet" He added, as when she left, Yumi would then look to Kokunai, "I do not see a problem of you joining. This will be a perfect test for all of you. It will definitely determine, what squad you will fall under." Yumi said, planning on writing out the squads and he applications for them very soon.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai smiled softly pleased with his kages acceptance of his proposal. He turned to Gabriel looking upon him with those mismatched eyes. "Kokunai Fuwa, I will follow up as backup considering this is your assignment." Kokunai said stating clearly that he would respect the fact that his hokage had tasked Gabriel with hunting this person and play a supporting role rather than taking charge. Kokunai preferred this method anyway. Finding it easier to match together with someone rather than blindly charge in and hope it worked out.

Kokunai did not know Gabriel well so it would be an interesting mission to see exactly who his fellow shinobi was but something seemed to tell him that he would enjoy this mission. "What are we doing child?" Matatabi groaned having being awoken by Kokunai's excitement. "Nothing yet. Go back to sleep, I will try to do this without disturbing you." Kokunai thought with a thoughtful tone. He always tried to allow Matatabi to sleep preferring not to wake her unless necessary.

/Konohagakure/ - /Chuunin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 150/150/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/ - /Speed: 7/ - /Strength: 3/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted: [quote"IrIshInjun95"]
Panthers7
lotosaki

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael Draconiquis checked his pocket watch and realized he was late. So with a bow he left the Hokage's office and headed for the training grounds.

Jutsu used:

A Just War

Jai Dioxide

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Puppet Class - Genin - Clay Hands -

With some of the people leaving Maku felt less tense as she entered the office. She cleared her throat before speaking. "Sorry to disturb you Lord Hokage. But it is quite important. I am changing my residence soon but my landlady insisted I get a "Dangerous Materials Permit" before I moved in. Since her insurance won't cover her unless I do."

Chakra: 100
Speed: 3
Strength: 2

Panthers7

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:40 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi was glad to see Kokunai take charge in assisting in this mission, without stepping on the toes on the individual he originally gave the mission to. Team work. He hoped that form of team work would relay once actual teams will be set. He would give a nod to Michael before looking to young girl and hearing her plight. Seeing and understanding what she needed, Yumi would look through the permits that one would need to gain that which she needed before responding, "The cheapest permit I have for you is a 5,000 ryo amount. It, admittedly, will not be a lot of room. At most, a dainty shack, but it could get the job done until you have enough funds to upgrade." Yumi would suggest.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:28 pm
Zidane rose and kept his gaze at the floor. Nodding at the Hokage, Yumi.Zidane walked to the door of the room passing a small girl as he left. Since there was no business to attend you on his part. He would go back to training, it seems that since he couldn't be assigned at the moment it was the best thing for him to do.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Puppet Class - Genin - Clay Hands -

Maku sighed. It was going to cost about a third of what she currently had. But if it meant she could finally move into her apartment it would be worth it. "Alright." She took out her purse and counted out 5000. "Do I have to fill out a form for this?" Maku really just wanted to get this over with and move her stuff in.

Chakra: 100
Speed: 3
Strength: 2

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Slowly walking into the office, Kita would look around for a bit as he familiarized himself with the area. It would seem as thought the Hokage's office was more flashy then he remembered. His attention quickly returned as bowed toward the Hokage. "Excuse Me Sir, but I have come here to make a request. I believe that powers exceed that of Genin Rank. I had the pleasure of sparing against one of your jounin and I came out victorious. I would like to be tested to become a Oinin and to also get a rank up. If you feel as though that you must test me yourself then so be it. I understand the risks that come along with this job and I'm more than ready to accept them. Please consider my statement." Kita would look back towards Michael as he waited for him to put his input on the situation. He knew that his words alone weren't not enough to convince the hokage.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:42 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael Draconiquis walked back into the office just in time to hear Kitahachi speak and then gave his input."Sir I would have to agree with him. His abilities are far superior to any genin, which is why if he would accept I would like to take him in my squad or just work together on future Missions sir.. I know what you said earlier, but I think he would at the very least compliment my style of fightin' sir. I am tryin' to be tactical sir not demandin'. Also sir I found a ninja dead in the forest. I buried the body and retrieved these two items for you sir." As Michael said this he presented the ID and headband of the ninja and also readjusted his headband over his right eye so it was fully covered.

Jutsu used:

Panthers7

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:22 am
User Image

Kono Genin ll Jyuugo Clan ll Samurai Class ll Mokuton Bloodline ll Chakra: 115/115
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Where the tree leaves dance...One shall find flames...The fire's shadow will illuminate the village...And once again tree leaves shall bud anew."

User Image
XXXXXWalking towards the large building the housed the Hokage's office was one Aomine Senju; or as some people liked to call him, Aomine Jyuugo after his clan name. He was a tall white haired man with piercing jade green eyes that seemed to stare into your soul should you look into them. He was currently making his way to the Hokage's Office to get his Headband, so he could officially be called a Konoha Genin; having started attending the Academy at a way later time mostly due to his clan making him wait while he tried to get his abilities under control. Cracking his neck loudly the male would begin to walk forward, pushing open the doors leading to the lobby of the building. Flashing the secretary a charming smile and a wave he watched with amusement as she blushed before motioning for him to proceed up to the office. With that in mind he began his trek up the stairs leading to the large office that the Hokage remained present in most of the time unless out on business. Putting on a calm yet kind smile, Aomine approached the office doors, knocking on them loudly before gently pushing them open to step inside. With that done he leaned against the wall near the door, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for the room to clear out some before he asked for his headband. "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 4
• Speed: 4

Passives
• [CLAN] Ally of Nature
Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.
• [CLAN] Natures Vanguard
Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.
• [CLAN] Enhanced Survivalist Body
After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely.
• [CLAN] Natural Selection
Due to the unique nature of their body, the Jyuugo Clan’s elements are diluted in Nature Energy, which is naturally more stable and denser than normal chakra. Due to this, the elements are now adapted into the physical transformation, granting them Increases to their Base Stats based on their desired form. Only three different forms may be used in battle. They do not need to have this element to use the transformation. Their attunement to nature energy naturally allows them to access these forms.
• [BLOODLINE] Immense Chakra
By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)
• [BLOODLINE] High Aptitude
Members of the Senju clan are not restricted to 'Learning Restrictions' based on class, meaning that every style/sub-element is available to them. The exception to this rule is sealing.
• [BLOODLINE] +1 rank to wood techniques
• [BLOODLINE] Heightened physical and mental stamina in battle.
• [BLOODLINE] Well-versed in combat.
• [BLOODLINE] Can use medical jutsu without handseals
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Panthers7

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:49 am
******** this post by editting it ----  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games