Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:33 pm
The Chilling Autumn Rains

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

Shikayumi listened to the idea of marriage, sounding almost silly at her age. "To become the head of ones clan is a great honor; I don't want to be just some puppeteer handling a husbands strings, I want to earn it...I want to feel like I deserve it." Continuing to watch beyond the gates, Shikayumi could feel some sort of movement behind her as Hiruma whispered something in her ear. Once he was finished with his joke, he would be quick to find out that his movement was limited. Shadow strangle only became faster, and stronger the closer you were to a Nara, and this boy was pretty much point blank. Crawling up Hiruma's body, her shadow clamped down onto his ear and tugged in a downward fashion. "You do not get to touch me unless told otherwise. Got it." Shikayumi spoke with the tone of a scolding mother; calm, and informative.

Her grip on Hiruma's ear was quick to loosen with the arrival of Michael sensei. She was surprised at her superiors keen sense of hearing as she felt a bit ashamed that he heard what she said. She didn't quite know how to respond to the clone, so she simply acknowledged it with a nod. Shikayumi was curious about the FHK, knowing the legend of the Four Horsemaan themselves. It maade her think about an old Nara proverb she heard from her father. "Although we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we shall fear no evil for we are Death's shadow." IT felt almost ironic.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[Outrageous Oblong Cats]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael laughed at what he heard and then replied to the young man. "Its not really exceptional hearin' when your about ten feet away. But yes I have slightly better hearin' then most. Because my eyesight is not the best. Especially on sunny days such as today. And yes Hiruma we are supposedly the badest of the bad, but in all reality we are the same as anyone in the village. We still grow and learn everyday. I haven't even mastered all three of my elements yet either. And Shikayumi you are a Chuunin correct? Those days were easy compared to now. Especially with war on the Horizon, we need to stand together as a whole, not seperate entities. Each of us has our own talents that we utilize to defend ourselves. For instance, you Shikayumi, you use your shadows to defend yourself correct, but as I also witnessed, they can be used to trap people as well. Now combine that with someone who can't hit a movin' target real well. What would happen if the two of you worked together?"

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used: Shadow Clone jutsu
Chakra :77

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

Hiruma Yoichi ll Konoha Chūnin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 150/150
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXSo it seemed Shikayumi was more of the direct type and wanted to rule it herself out in the open rather than from the shadows with a puppet doing her bidding. He figured she would have said that because she seemed rather straightforward but decided to throw the idea out there anyways. Hiruma wanted to give her a thumbs up of encouragement but as he went to move his arm it disobeyed his wishes, and it seemed not only his arm but his entire body for that matter. As his mind put two and two together the males eyes narrowed quickly and turned to lock gazes with Shikayumi. His eyes weren't the same kind and gentle from a few moments ago but rather colder, more void of emotion as if looking into the eyes of a man who had sold his soul to the devil. "I beg that you are mistaken Shikayumi," it seems he was done with pleasantries to get his point across, "for I did not touch you. I suggest that you refrain from needless actions, and you might wish to choose your enemies carefully.. Never content with a man who has nothing to lose." Shortly after, Hiruma felt the restraints come off and he was able to move again and once his movement was returned to him his eyes softened and returned to what they once were before, and apparently so did his attitude as he went right back to joking, "Besides, you're not my type anyways~"

XXXXXGlancing over his shoulder back to Michael, the broad smile from before would return to his features as he listed to the Horseman of War. It was good to hear that he wasn't the only one behind in certain aspects of training. "Psh. You are still doing better than me. I haven't even began to touch elemental techniques and I've been graduated for almost three years now haha. I have been focusing more on my body and physical training. I've learned a few ninjutsu techniques, but the bare minimum, just a couple of bloodline jutsu and a few support types of Universal techniques." Hiruma would reach up and rub at the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 8
• Strength: 7
• Current bone strength: Titanium [Chūnin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:39 pm

IrIshInjun95

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi, "I calculate my enemies just fine thank you," she said with a smile on her face. Truth be told, from the information she gathered, Shikayumi would be a complete mismatch for Hiruma due to her defensive style of combat. Nevertheless, she was beginning to warm up to Hiruma. HE reminded her of a friend back in her genin days; one that taught her not to judge a person by their cover.

In all this talk, Shikayumi forgot about something rather important. Placing her hand by her mouth she spat out a hard-shelled capsule that resembled a scienide capsule as she placed it back into one of the pockets on her vest. "I suppose you're right Michael sensei; we are stronger when we stand together."

[Outrageous Oblong Cats]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:40 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko watched as War took the prisoner away. She knew she would be needed in a moment to interrogate her, and find the real reason she was in the village. She was starting to walk back into the village when a curious gathering drew her attention. She noticed the two younger shinobi from earlier seemed to be talking with War about something. She had been impressed with how they preformed earlier, and both had seemed very eager to help. Silently, Haruko approached the group, coming to stand next to War. "I was hoping to have the pleasure of knowing both your names." Haruko then turned her head to Shikayumi, staring right at her. From what she had seen earlier, she judged her to be a Nara. Talents like those were hard to come by even for the ANBU. "You seemed to handle yourself pretty well earlier."

xxxxxHmmmm, already looking for people to drag into your little club are you? I'd rather you pick the swordsman over this little girl. She might be handy, but that other guy has raw power and style. The voice echoed through her head for a brief moment. Had she not been wearing a mask, they would have noticed a slight twitch of her eye as it started. It figured he would pick now to talk. Asleep for the fight, awake for the aftermath, it certainly fit the Yonbi's style. I would appreciate it if you keep your snide little comments to yourself. This little girl your speaking to beat you at your own game, so why shouldn't I give this one a shot?

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Cappey-San

JUTSU:

PASSIVE:

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
ANBU Captain
CP: 230/230 -- SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:45 pm

IrIshInjun95

Kitten Kashensu

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi was starting to get overwhelmed with all the shinobi pulling her away from her gate watching duties, but none the less she wasn't about to be rude to a superior authority. "My name is Shikayumi Nara, it's a pleasure to meet you. Shikayumi kept it very simple, seeing how the commander of the ANBU probably already knew everything about her, and her endeavors with tailed beasts.

[Outrageous Oblong Cats]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:27 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi nodded as everyone understood their jobs and what they were to do. Though some of the jobs seemed to be mediocre, in te past when it came to a detained shinobi, the small victory that may have been made could easily be turned around with just two shinobi. If one could not see the risk in that, Yumi could only blame it in the youth or innocence in the shinobi world; he himself even had thought in such a manner. Hopefully, they will be able to keep it for a bit longer before the brutal truth brings them to the same consequence that their "white haired" guest was.

Unfortunately, unlike the others, Yumi did not hear the two Chuunin's conversation, given that Shikayumi started the conversation when the higher ups were out of hearing range. That, and Yumi had, after deactivating the "Lightening Armor" from around his body, headed towards his prison to prepare for their guest. But should his shuinobi have questions or even opinions about where they stand in the village, Yumi has quite the open door policy. They were always welcome to his office for a conversation or to receive words of wisdom or encouragement. But for now, knowing of his enemy was his main task on the agenda to complete.

[ Exit to The Gallows ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 325/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■(■)□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■(■)□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.Jutsu Active
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Cappey-San

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:41 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Though her arms were "gone" she held a slight grin to her face. Tendrils travel everywhere within her body, fixing itself... Regrowing. Chuunin or not Gin is quite powerful. Voices began speaking within her head.

Father: Gin ! What is your plan here ? I mean.. You are doing quite the effort... Give in when you are out numbered... And for the kage to step in. You have changed daughter, but I'm a proud father. If you want to cause destruction you must watch your surroundings. The man... I've fought someone like him before. He can see every move before you make it. Guessing he is a much higher rank assuming he is... Could do more damage..

Gin: Father... Please. If I die, I die-

Father: Enough ! You are not to die ! Do you understand me giovane uno ?! You have business to take care of so take care of it. We trained in close combat and distance so watch yourself. Be prepared to not use jutsu.

Gin: Yes sir...

The voices in her head was laughing. Gin's grin grew a little more to the sound of her fathers voice. Gin was ready to face her interrogation, and maybe put up a little fight.

Chakra: 160
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Cappey-San

Rockgirl809

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
⇝C H A K R A: 150/150 xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxKonohagakure Chūnin

............Letting out a soft laugh to himself Hiruma stood up from his spot on the gates and was about to take his leave seeing as the conversation was dying out. However, that ANBU Captain from before seemed to have a few words to say before he could manage to do so, and as to not be rude, he stayed a bit longer. "Hiruma. Hiruma Yoichi; Chūnin." Although as quick as he was to answer it seemed that the female before him had more interest in Shikayumi than himself. Not wanting to be entirely rude and just leave, the young male took a few steps back to distance himself enough to no pry in their conversation and continued what he was doing originally which was looking out into the forest and main road, watching for movement or anything suspicious for that matter.

............-- "--" --

............-- "--" --

............-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                                  Techniques Used:

Stats
                                                                  • Speed: 8
                                                                  • Strength: 7
                                                                  • Current bone strength: Titanium [Chūnin]

Passives
                                                                  • [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
                                                                  • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                                  • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                                  Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:59 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael
Michael followed the Hokage towards their destination, while keeping an eye on her. The smile on her face bothered him, but decided to speak up to Yumi. "Lord Hokage, are you sure you do not want me there fir the interagation? Somethin' about this girl is makin' me antsy, I mean she allowed us to capture her real easy in my opinion. I would prefer to stay by your side while you are near her."
(Exit)

Clone
When Haruko showed up a smile appeared on his face. [Volor=blue]"Ah Anbu Commander. Thanks for the help down there. In his mind he punched himself and worried about how he almost said her name. It sucks when you know someone's secret identity and they were a close friend of his.

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:09 pm
            User Image

H E RXXM A J E S T YXXXXX
                                            XXXXX- - - - - - [ V I C T O R I A G U E N I R E ]
                                            XXXXXXXX( XXX↘↘]XXX♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ )
                                            ████████████████████████ ██ ██ █ █
                                            I'LL DO IT ALL BY MYSELFXXXXXXXXNO USE TURNING BACK
                                            YET I HAVE NO REGRETSXXXXXXXXTHEY'LL FEAR MY NAME FOREVER

Almost as though a mysterious force had brought it on, the temperature in the air would rise around thirty degrees. The humidity would seem to almost completely disappear, and all shinobi in the area would begin feeling dehydrated and short of breath. "So...boring around here. And here I thought some of the higher-ups would be around, but I guess I can fry some of the smaller worms first before moving on to the big fish. That's right, kiddos; you're the bait for the fish. Though bait isn't normally dead, I think we can improvise this time." With a sadistic grin, Victoria placed one of her gloved palms on a nearby tree. Without warning, all of the trees in her immediate vicinity would explode into searing-hot flames. These fires were...enhanced. Without any resistance, they spread across the area at an incredibly rapid pace. If the shinobi were paying close attention, they would see that the neighboring trees seemed to dehydrate..before the flames even had a chance to reach them. If the younguns were to touch these flames...they would probably die. "Entertain me, darlings."

Chakra: 800/800
Stats: 13/11
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael
Michael watched as the trees became enveloped in flames and others began to dehydrate. In a quick movement he yelled orders. "Anbu Commander, distract our attacker, while I get the real me. You two get out of here now! This attacker is much more powerful then Gin was, and I will not have a death of our Genin and Chuunin. You two newcomers get to the Hokage's office and stay there. No ifs ands or buts!" This new attacker worried the clone who then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

So you think you have what it takes...

Remi and Dani Tsuinzu arrived at the gates a few moments before the attack began and looked around at their new home. As the fires broke out and orders were barked at them, the twins spoke in unison. "No we will help this village that we hope to make our home! The twins then threw their bags of possessions to the side and prepared for battle.
...Then think again.

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:23 pm
Response time was something every military was trained to be prepared for. Though Kendall was new to the leaf, he was already a very respected, high ranked medical ninja and he was within the first few to arrive. He was still in a lab coat, his eyes already pink as his medical chakra flowing around his body. He had to move fast, as the genin seemed to not notice the signs of danger around them. He himself landed ahead of the wave of dehydration, landing ahead of the genin and clasping his hands together with an audible clap. A wave pushed out around himself to three genin who were in a state of confusion. Kendal grabbed one by his collar, the other by his arm and slung them back away from the heat as the sphere protected him from being seared and also effectively stopped the spread of the flames from going any farther behind him at that point. He could see the woman's chakra network. She was stronger than even he could hope to play defensively against alone for very long, but as his Healing wave died down he looked calm and ready to react nonetheless.

Combat stats tbd.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:47 pm
[[ So confus. xD What Genin are here? Everyone is Chuunin or higher. Well, most of us. Idk the ranks of Remi and Dani. ]]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games