Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Mood: Hopeful
Thoughts: "I hope this happens."
Chakra Pool: 250/250
Crush: NA
Ryo: 42,000

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Chunnin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kirigakure Kusagakure ]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

It wasn't long before Kasumo picked up on the chakra signature of the shinobi they met at the gates, Michael. He had entered the ramen shop not long after they had but did this mean he was following them or just happened by changes. Only noticing him now due to the small space they were sharing. Her eyes never moved in his direction however as that would clearly give away at least the fact that she had noticed him. Her eyes focused on her 'love' before her so she didn't notice Michael taking his headband off like Riri did. Eyes scanning around the room slightly but not so much to seem weird shooting glances at the kitchen as if she was waiting eagerly for her food but her thoughts on food were washed away at the sound of Riri's voice. He was holding a menu up looking at it but covering his lips from any on lookers from the direction Michael sat. This of course caught her attention. "Yeah, what about him?" she asked in a tender voice acting calm and well.. normal. Riri was talking about how the guard had his eye covered. "Was it weird?" a look of wounder dressed her face as she looked up at the ceiling in thought. "It could be. It did look cool on him." a gentle giggle escaped her lips. To anyone else it wold seem like the two were having a normal conversation with the female trying to make her boy-friend a little jealous, though. Quickly she picked up on what Riri meant however but she had no way of telling him she understood at the moment.

Food arriving as the waitresses placed the Okinawa Soba in front of her. Although called soba, Okinawa Soba is more similar to ramen. The thick, wavy noodles are served in a bowl of shio soup and topped with various items such as green onions, kamaboko and fresh ginger. It smelt so good but with the scent of Riri's food it made her noise wrinkle. She HATED SEA FOOD! Weird right? Not really since she after all half Hoshigaki it never appealed to her in a tasteful way. Not waiting for Riri as she started to dig in but thankfully he went ahead and started eating as well. The two were done rather quickly only taking a couple of minutes to finish. "Ah so good." she said with a hopeful sigh. "Oh that sounds great. Let's head there. I'm starting to get tired anyways." Kasumo stood from her chair and bounced onto her feet. Making her way towards the exit waiting for Riri to pay for their meal and as she waited she couldn't help but wounder was that leaf shinobi going to follow them around the whole time? If so this might turn out to be more difficult then she first thought however; she knew their would be some kinks along the way. [Exit Words: 3433 + 460 = 3893 ]

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:35 pm
After the group of shinobi reached the village Arashi departed toward Ichiraku to relax and recuperate his energy from the strenuous mission he had come from. He arrived alone but hoped others may follow and join him for his meal, although he did not look back to see if anyone had followed him. He walked over to the counter and spoke to the woman behind it.
"Hey, let me get two shrimp ramens for now, be ready to send some more my way though."
He said with a smile and nodded to the woman as he walked away to a booth type seat and sat down at the table impatiently waiting for his ramen to come.

bentleyc

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Lucius entered the ramen shop and was distracted by the myriad of smells that were held within the shop. Lucius’’ mouth watered just from being there. Looking around, Lucius found the person who had agreed to help him and walked over to where he sat. “Hello again, I’m Lucius,” Lucius said as he said down next to the guy. “You agreed to show me around the village, may I have your name?” Lucius made a signal for a traditional bowl of ramen with a side of pork and put some money on the counter while awaiting the answer.
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 am
Solarius flare

Arashi noticed the man come in and smiled at im as he walked over. once he got to the table Arashi would put his hand out to shake his on introduction.
"Hey, the name's Arashi."
after introduction he would simply start off with te simplest question o get to know someone new.
"so where are you originally from?"

bentleyc

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 am

As Lucius sat down, Arashi already asked a question that hit a little too close to home. Lucius somehow didn’t care that much though, he liked that pain that accompanied the question. “I originally come from, or the village I come from, is Kusagakure. I have lived there for most of my life and recently became a Jonin in the village. However, the village recently collapsed due to corruption and a downfall in our economic system. I left the village in search of refuge and ended up here in Kohohagakure. On my arrival the village was under attack by the lady with frightening control over fire.” Lucius grabbed the bowl of Ramen as it was set down before him and quickly scooped some of the noodles into his mouth. “So there you have my background, and what about yourself? Have you grown up here in the leaf?”

bentleyc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:48 am
Solarius flare

Arashi's eyes widened when he explained the downfall of Kusa because this was the first time he was given a real explanation of the reasons behind it.
"wow, that's awful I couldnt imagine what it's like to go through that. I've been living here for years but I'm actually a refugee too, but because of different reasons. I'm from Kumogakure, and my father died when I was a kid so I came to Konoha to live with my mother and my younger brother left to explore the world. since then the village collapsed, and I never really figured out how it happened."
He paused a second realizing that this was the firt time he spoke of his father and village in so long even though he thought of them often. he then gave a light chuckle and smirked.
"but I guess that's just how life is nowadays. I like to just focus on a positive future, because everything changes for the better eventually. If it wasn't for all of that I probably wouldn't be a Chunnin or as strong as I am already so I can't complain."
As he finished speaking the woman would come with both of his bowls of ramen and place them down in front of him. He bowed his head to thank her with no words as his smile went ear to ear, mouth drooling. he immediately grabbed his chopsticks with his right hand and dipped them into the bowl, pulling some noodles to his mouth and slurping them down quickly.

bentleyc

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:34 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael arrived at the ramen shop not long after his associate from the mission. He would look at the area and then sit down near Arashi. A sigh would escape his lips as he looked at new person. When the two finished talking he would speak up to Arashi. "Um Arashi when your clone was at the Hokage's office did he seem mad at all? I kinda forgot to make a mention of leavin' and you know that upsets him usually. " 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Bentleyc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Lucius sincerely looked at Arashi. Here was someone who knew just how he felt about at the moment. Lucius stood up and wiped his mouth. “Thank you for talking to me Arashi and showing me around. I will remember that. I think I will go to the Mist now, drop by if I don’t come back OK?” With that Lucius would disappear, using his Flying Thunder God Seal by the Mist gates to instantaneously teleport there. He really did hope that he would Arashi would come meet him again. With that, Lucius walked through the Mist gates and into the village.

bentleyc

Solarius flare

bentleyc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:36 pm
Arashi nodded to Lucius before he could leave and replied.
"I've been meaning to visit there for a while, when I do I'll definitely stop by."
He then looked to Michael and smiled.
"I didn't know no one told him so I was surprised by his reaction, he seemed pretty upset during the mission but didn't really show it much in the moment... I feel like once I let him know we're back, he's gonna show it plenty though."
he said chuckling a bit, he didn't get any strong indication that there would be any serious punishment so he was still very bit calm about it.
"But we did bring back nothin but good news and intel so that might make him a bit happier."
He then took another few slurps of ramen, then looked at the second bowl he didn't even touch yet and pushed it over to Michael indicating for him to have it. he assumed Michael would be just as hungry as he was so at least he wouldn't have to watch Arashi eat as he waited.

irishinjun95

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:04 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael nodded as the bowl of ramen was slid over to him. He kept quiet as he contemplated what to say to Yumi. As he was eating an anbu arrived next to him and whispered in his ear.When the anbu was done he left and Michael stood up and said. "I have just been informed of an altercation at the Hokage's office so I must take my leave. Care to join me Arashi?" He would wait for a moment and then turn to leave with or qithout Arashi. 』™

(Exit)

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Bentleyc

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

bentleyc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:40 am
Arashi saw the anbu coming and assumed it had to be a message for them and quickly slurped down the rest of his ramen while he spoke to Michael. Once Michael got up, he finished and wiped his mouth.
"ya I'm right behind you"
he said as he dropped a small tip on the table and followed Michael out the door.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You gotta love that feeling where you're bored out of you mind, enough so that you walk to an establishment that sells food you don't even eat. Needless to say, Atlas was certainly experiencing that feeling right now. Piano keys trembled to a beat that kept on pausing, all in his head, it annoyed him. The stops wouldn't cease. Some vendor rushed up to him, politely asking him what he would like. Atlas waved him away, keeping himself in his thoughts. He thumbed the handle of his katana, thinking. Maybe he would set of on another mission, although he didn't need the money really. Maybe someone would randomly approach him at this place, striking up an interesting conversation. Maybe. So Atlas sat there, waiting.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui smiled a bit as he looked up at the sign. Shurui was craving the warmness of noodles inside his stomach at the moment and sat down. He closed his umbrella and rested his head against the bar. Shurui then looked up when he heard an elderly woman's voice behind him. She seemed a bit upset by the fact that there was no more seat left. Shurui couldn't help but think of hid grandmother and what he would do if she didn't have a seat. Shurui slid out of the seat and took his umbrella before he opened it once more. "Please Miss, have my seat. I can afford to wait." Shurui said with a warm smile. The elderly woman thanked him kindly before sitting in the seat that he once had. Shurui let out a satisfied smile, filled with joy over the thanks he got from the lady. It was a good thing he gave the lady his seat because he had to decided what he wanted. Of course they sold noodles here but just what kind flavor did he want? He liked diversity so he wanted to try new things. But what new thing would he try? Shurui scratched his head trying to move the gears in his brain to think hard.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Someone had committed themselves to this ramen shop, an interesting boy. He was doing well in the looks department, with extremely perfect skin. On top of that, the boy seemed to be a genuinely good person, giving up his seat for an older lady. Piano rifts played in his head, a minor fall, a major lift, a crescendo of keys that instigated curiosity, a melody of madness. Atlas smiled, in his own signature way. "That's awfully considerate of you. What's your name?" What was Atlas' objective in speaking to this man? Hell if he knew, but it sure made for an interesting time. "I'm Atlas. I held up the sky once." Quite the introduction, if he was to judge. The young cannibal tried to meet eyes, his own blue set lighting up. He wasn't really the calm and collected type, or even the paranoid type, like most psychopaths out there. He was fairly carefree and otherwise normal. Besides the fact that piano shifts play in his head... and the small fact that he eats his enemies. Teeny quirk.

II L o y a l t y II

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:27 am
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui was so deep in thought that he didn't even notice the older guy turning his way. He suddenly snapped out of his thought when he heard the guy speak. He was asking what his name was before introducing himself. And boy was it an introduction. He held up the sky once? Shurui was trying to figure out what it meant but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Well, Mr. Atlas. I thank you for the compliment. I try to be as nice as I can. It's for good karma." Shurui said with a small giggle. He then held out his hand to Atlas. His hazel eyes meeting with Atlas's interesting blue ones. "I'm Shurui. I really don't do anything amazing as raising the sky but...I'm good at making people feel better." Shurui said, waiting for Atlas to shake his hand. Atlas was sure and interesting person from his confident personality to his unique features. He was actually interested in where the conversation would lead to.

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff