Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:51 am
Kashensu
Cappey-San
Kunesume2
well now

Oh my god, another Nara back in the village...and he's learning how to make my medicine *Eeeeeeeeeeek!*

Also, Kune, theres another medicine you can learn, but they havent put it on the clan sheet yet. :/

Link me the thing you need added to Nara

Can I also re-insert an application from my shadow transportation? It's been in the guild for the better part of 8 years now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:54 am
Kunesume2
Kashensu
Cappey-San
Kunesume2
well now

Oh my god, another Nara back in the village...and he's learning how to make my medicine *Eeeeeeeeeeek!*

Also, Kune, theres another medicine you can learn, but they havent put it on the clan sheet yet. :/

Link me the thing you need added to Nara

Can I also re-insert an application from my shadow transportation? It's been in the guild for the better part of 8 years now.

Customs Subforum, I would get with Shane as he is in charge of bloodline updates technically.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:29 am
Cappey-San

I like how we were thinking the same thing. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:32 am
Kunesume2
Cappey-San

Did you Wasabi Pill too?!

Or you talking about how i threw them both into the corner of the bar like wash rags?

Honestly I think Oda is just going to have to take the hit on this one. Someone 2 feet away with a beserk shadow, coming out of your blindside, while you're focused on another shinobi is not easily dodged.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:33 am
Cappey-San
Kunesume2
Cappey-San

Did you Wasabi Pill too?!

Or you talking about how i threw them both into the corner of the bar like wash rags?

Honestly I think Oda is just going to have to take the hit on this one. Someone 2 feet away with a beserk shadow, coming out of your blindside, while you're focused on another shinobi is not easily dodged.

The pill is still in my mouth for the time being. Now, I guess I wouldn't have to use it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:57 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

I thought you should know the battle is taking place in a restaurant...the perimeter would be other the back wall or in your case, the front door. You wouldn't be able to attack from behind unless you could see through walls.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 pm
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

I thought you should know the battle is taking place in a restaurant...the perimeter would be other the back wall or in your case, the front door. You wouldn't be able to attack from behind unless you could see through walls.

The Restaurant that you refer to looks like this: link

So you're wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:32 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

So you're wrong.

Actually, he's not. The Ichiraku Ramen of NUR has had several iterations over the years. True, it may have started out like the original bar, but pending on how ppl RP it has changed significantly. Me, Micheal, and Mitsutada were sitting at a table, and Yami is bouncing around the bar as we speak. How did you expect him to do that in the original Ichiraku?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:33 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

So you're wrong.

Actually, he's not. The Ichiraku Ramen of NUR has had several iterations over the years. True, it may have started out like the original bar, but pending on how ppl RP it has changed significantly. Me, Micheal, and Mitsutada were sitting at a table, and Yami is bouncing around the bar as we speak. How did you expect him to do that in the original Ichiraku?

I've already ask Shane, he agrees with me, thus I'm not changing my post.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:34 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

So you're wrong.

Lol, you better back track everything then, because none of it meets the dimension of the bar you're wanting  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:37 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

So you're wrong.

Lol, you better back track everything then, because none of it meets the dimension of the bar you're wanting

You mean the one 'you want'? Just because you perceived this Bar in a strange fashion doesn't change its dimensions.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:38 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

So you're wrong.

You mean the one 'you want'? Just because you perceived this Bar in a strange fashion doesn't change its dimensions.

EDIT: I'll change my post to match yours I guess.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[]

So you're wrong.

DW about it Wolf, we'll re-read and I'll help him fix his post. lol

Wanna keep this fight fair.  
Cappey-San

((Things don't just fade to black; kids are taught that on day one. What doesn't make sense is how my Stat system got abused to the point where a jounin user (max Sp: 6 Str:6) is a 12 // 6. I'd really like to talk about that.))

I believe he is of the assassin class....not genjutsu.

Belay my last  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

So you're wrong.

Not to sound rude, but there is no picture on the first post that decides what this bar should, or should not look like. We're the leaf village, we live here, we decide the way our village operate; not outsiders.

NVM: Thanks Shane. Also, I'd like to get an understanding of how my stat system works now if that's okay with you. Just a lil pow-wow about the changes  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games