Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:34 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The dragon changes into Dk.
"well im no ordinary dragon." she said, trying to ignore the poison.

She started to try to get free using a shadow portal.....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 pm
"neither am i" Blazes barrier shocks her for using a spell inside it and it stops her from casting a portal "i tried to warn you but you wont listen i am not all bad though i just had a brilliant idea " blazes surrounds her in a barrier then places a poison gas bomb on her and sets the timer "you have thirty minuets to disarm it do give Kira my regards seeing as how you be going to the infirmary with him " he laughs opens a portal to the infirmary and kicks her in it, and then makes the poison spread again

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:46 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk ignored being shocked. Sure it hurt but she was furious, her eyes turning red, however the portal spell failed.

She saw the bomb in her hands. She wasn't great at diffusing bombs.

Then she was in the infirmary.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm
Kira appears face to face with blaze "the time has come at last blaze! we finish this today! i will no longer hold back you have harmed my friends for the last time!" Kira lets out a roar that can be heard in the entire academy Kira charges at blaze

Blaze looks at Kira "i agree my old friend it is time to settle things one and for all!" Blaze charges at Kira the two men clash swords " to be fair i will not use my poison we will settle this man to man!" Blaze slices Kira's arm and Kira slices blazes arm

User Image

User Image  

VezsperKnight

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:37 pm
Kira and Blaze are at a stalemate in power Kira pulls out a crystal and consumes the whole thing. "DRAGONS DANCE ONE THOUSAND SLASH!" Kira sends a barrage of sword slashes at blaze

Blaze snarls "lets dance! REAPERS DANCE ONE THOUSAND SLASH" blaze sends a barrage of slashes at kira the two attacks collide making the ground beneath them crack and sounds of the clash echo threw halls

Kira and blaze blast and slash each other with endless amounts of attacks so much so that a massive dust cloud forms around them then in then all you can hear is silence a calm before the storm. the two men charge at each other for the final strike a single clash is herd and what follows it is the sound of one man hitting the floor the dust begins to settle and in it Kira has come out the victor blaze looks at kira and laughs "so this is how it ends i only regret is not being able to avenge my family you have proven to be a greater man then me and even grater then your father he was a worthy foe but our fight came to me winning at the last moment you have surpassed your father be warned there is a storm coming one that is unpreventable" Blaze passes away Kira looks at him and says a few words in his family tongue then burning blazes body over a fire "good bye blaze may you rest in peace kira walks away and passes out from his wounds

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:46 pm
ninjadragon66

DK ran out knowing the fight was over.
She could feel Blaze's dragon spirit silent, it was one of her abilities, being able to sense the dragons in dead and living human bodies.

She ran to Kira
"Kira!" she softly picked him up. She could still smell the poison.
She created a small fire to keep him warm while she made it snow again to completely neutralize the poison.

She started to heal his body, but this time, she really couldn't move him without causing new damage.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:54 pm
Kira wakes up "hey when i recover from this how bout i take you and your boyfriend to the where my home is you will find some of the most romantic restaurants their and id be happy to show you them so you and him can have some alone time while i look for stuff at what remains at my old house."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:59 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk nods
"alright, only if you insist. Kira, I could sense Blaze's dragon spirit dead....when you killed him. I don't know if that is natural...." she sighed.

"I don't know if I can leave without something bad happening to you all. I put myself as like a guardian to all the younger dragons out there, like you.....im a old dragon.....really old.....and yet I couldn't stop this......"

It was clear she cared and she worried, but it would mess her up as well.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:08 pm
Kira sits up and places his hand on her "its not the job of a elder to protect a young ling when they are not blood but it is much appreciated."he smiles " ill make sure to get you and him the nicest seat and the best meal they have on me of course. i need to go back their as well i thinks it time i saw my family one last time before i move on." he just smiles "i think with blaze gone so will the poison attacks be gone for now i think i need to get to the infirmary healing magic only does so much.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:14 pm
ninjadragon66

DK softly smiles to Kira
"My father....he was a guardian of all the dragon races, even if they were not his own. I only joined in one battle alongside him and we protected the dragons. I hold myself to the same standards....even though I wonder what I really am. There is more to me than just a human and dragon." she said

She easily lifted Kira up into her arms.
"well, at least its snowing, that wouldn't hurt, it should stop soon though......"

She carried Kira into the infirmary.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Here we are, the courtyard. What do you think?" Light asked.
It truly was astonishing. She didn't speak and looked around. Her eyes jumped from tree to flowers and all around, taking in everything. "It is pretty."
Light chuckled. "Must suck for the lawn-keeper, though."
Ene giggled, too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

Light was pretty sure he could never get used to this. Ene seem to be enjoying herself as he sat on the steps of the entrance. "Nope, definitely can't believe it."
He had a sibling now, even if she weren't blood related. He sighed, stood up and walked over to the nearest tree. Sitting down, Light fell asleep.

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

Light noticed that Ene seemed a little bored now as she approached him. "Bored already?"
"I'm eleven, not six. Besides, I have an attention disorder." She retorted, twirling in a circle.
He rolled his eyes. "Okay smarta-"
She gave him a dirty look that said some insults about swearing. "Right, no swearing. Let's go check out the Grand Hall."

She nodded and followed behind him, skipping.
[Exit to Grand Hall]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:20 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk could feel the coldness of the artic fox behind her. She was silent most of the way until she stopped in front of the academy.

She turned towards the fox.
"here we are, the academy. The headmaster is on the top floor, however Im unsure if he is still awake at this hour or not.

She felt the cool night air, but it wasn't the same. She wish she had his arms around her. She felt alone, even though she knew it wasn't the case.

"do you need any more help?" she asked the artic fox.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:28 pm
"no and thank you for your help i should be getting to find him so i can tell him i have arrived to teach the basic magic class. i don't think i ever introduced myself i am Macawi i am the schools new basic magic teacher, and i am human if you are wondering being in my fox form makes it easier to travel well i have wasted enough of your time i believe you have places to be and people to see. well ill be off now and thank you again." Macawi walks off

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games