Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:50 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon

Sasha nodded
"yeah, I wonder how Kalena dodged the bullet, in all sense, she should have become like DK, even a little bit. They sorta look like twins, but they are completely different. "

She started to write down chemical complexes that were in the book onto another piece of paper.

"I should know, I knew both of them when they were younger....they were almost identical when they were younger....almost." she sighed.

"So have you ever though of becoming a teacher? I heard when the school year starts up again, new teachers would need to be found. I like my new job, school nurse. Its funny."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"I think Lawrence would be a great teacher!" Alex said, wondering if Lawrence was giving the job any thought. "That or the school doctor. Can guys become nurses?" He asked Sasha, looking confused. "It would he have to dress up like a nurse if he wanted that job?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 am
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence looked to Sasha and chuckled. "Are you mad? Let a teenager teach a class? Well, i guess if you can have keyblade masters as young as Alex over there; then anything is possible here. As wonderful as that is, I personally believe my friend Yogtz is more qualified to teach," he said looking into the microscope again and taking notes. "He taught me everything I know about alchemy and the majority of what I know about medicine," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon

Sasha laughs
"well it was just a thought."

She looked at Alex
"yeah, there are guy nurses. Really all you need is a labcoat and keep your hair out of the way. That's the only uniform." she giggled.
"besides, with as many as we had a little while ago, sheesh.....but on normal days, it gets quite boring. Ive seen Sophia here more times than I can count though....before her, it was Eric and Jaster....the younger Eric....oh! Did you guys know Kalena was a Queen at one time." she laughed with fond memories.

"Kalena, in her own right, is confusing. I miss that little Eric."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 am
kalenakeeper
[

therealkiru

Lawrence nodded. "I believe we've run into the little Eric once. I believe at one point there was a magic teacher named Eric, so there were three Erics in one room at a point, My friend, Kalena's... Eric, i haven't the slightest clue the relation to her he has and i prefer not to think about it since it involves magic and time travel, and the teacher. Must have been pretty bloody confusing," he said. He looked back to Sasha. "As for the nurse thing, I'd be happy to help you out here. Heck, anything is better than sitting around in the dorm room waiting for this place to be attacked by the next evil de jour," he said.

Has Yogtz ever taught before? I'll have to talk to Eric about it. A school full of dragon people and ones who can turn into tigers will surely accept a moogle for a teacher right? We can' have the tigers batting at his pom pom though, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:06 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon

((had to find her pic again))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I bet it was so confusing too" Sasha giggled.
"Oh I can explain that as simple as anything. The younger Eric is Kalena's grandson. Yeah....time travel is confusing....ive only done it once and I was literally dragged by the tail..."

She looks back at the notes.
"I found a volatile compound that actually hurts the person with healing magic, but all other magic goes thru. Hm, that's interesting...I wonder if its all magic or just light and dark magic."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:43 pm
kalenakeeper
[

therealkiru

(i really ought to find or make a new design for Lawrence)

Lawrence smiled. "That's great. If we find it in her blood, that explains why magic doesn't heal her. Then we can begin developing a sort of antidote to it. Well, either that or cleanse all the blood in her body, but i doubt she or her man would approve of a lengthy procedure with equipment that is hard to get and generally illegal to own and use outside of a registered hospital. The antidote is a much more viable option," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:45 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"oh oh oh!!" X started to jump up with her hand raised
"that man, Dk's boyfriend. He could heal her with his magic and it didn't hurt her. I think hes full blood twilight."

"that's strange. How is that even possible?" she scratched her head.
"Well....least there is at least one person in existence who can do that.."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence sighed. "Well that just makes things even more bloody confusing," he said rubbing his eyes. "At least we now know that potions won't harm her, so we can heal her more easily in the field, and that's a huge step forward. We know the what and the why, now we just need to figure out how to counteract it. We'll have to run tests to see if we have anything that can neutralize the compound, but i fear we don't have enough blood or time for it, and frankly DK is scary enough as is. We don't need her and her man hunting us down for the sake of our little experiments," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:21 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon

"agreed." Sasha sighs rubbing her head.
"Sometimes I wonder who is worse, Dk or Kelina.....they are almost the same....anger wise....." she sighed
"but Dk can also be so sweet and innocent like Kalena....I just think she doesn't like me working on her...."

X approached the crystal
"pretty crystal!" she said touching it

"uhhh....X? You alright?"

"pretty....crystal....." she takes out a small kunai blade and starts to hack at it.
"voices tell me to break off some of it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:34 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Uhhh...Careful X." Alex said, watching as X began her hacking job.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:51 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence shrugged. "To be frank, the less administration I have mad at me the better," he said. He heard X hacking at the crystal. This could be very dangerous, but if she isn't completely obliterated by this thing, we'll have small samples to study. Bloody hell, this is going to bite me in the arse no matter what I do isn't it? Oh well, I'm sure we're capable of taking her down should the need arise. I really hate fighting friends, even friends of friends with that friend present, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon

Sasha looked at X's eyes. She grabs her and pulls her away.

X continued to hack, but now at the air. It was like she was in a trance.

"i though so....someone with great dark power is controlling her....I thought she was freed from it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:39 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence facepalmed. "Again? If bloody skaska or whatever his name is is involved with this again i'm going to break a vase or something," he said. Lawrence regained his composure."Well, now we have this to deal with. So, do we stay here and continue our research, or search for who or whatever is controlling her so she doesn't, i don't know, attack the school form the inside during the christmas party?" he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:47 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon

Sasha sighed, she then grabbed X's head breaking the connection.
"I broke the connection, it was just a weak one...."

X rubbed her head
"owwww.....man....what happened." she saw the crystal and ran behind Alex.
"big scary crystal."

"That's better" Sasha sighed.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games