Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:08 pm
Kira notices the gift and reads the note he opens the box unsure what he will find. he sets down the box and smiles. Kira waits for everyone to start opening gifts. he pulls out a small crystal and takes a bite from it. he recovers some of the energy he lost from having his wings being out so long. he puts the crystal away. Kira has no problem consuming crystals he can absorb the crystals power. he stands in dark corner waiting for his chance to slip away

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Eating his full, which was around twenty or so plates full, he stood up. "Alright, I'm stuffed." He said, rubbing his stomach.
Ene had just finished with her first plate and nodded in agreement. She looked at Light and yawned. "I'm a little tired, too. Come on, sleep isn't that far off."
Holding onto his hand, she trailed behind him with a tired trudge. "No, I can," She yawned. "Keep going..."
Grinning, he shook his head. "That's obviously not true. Come on, I'll take you to my classroom so you can get some sleep."
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
NinjaDragon66
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:20 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was surprised as she was noticed by Rose, letting out a sigh before putting her map away. She was just gonna go to her room as she didn't want to impose, but just then, her stomach growled, she actually hasn't eaten anything for the past hours. Ashamed, she just decided to get some food. She walks over to the table and looks at the food, there were lots to pick from. To her, it was weird seeing this much food, normally she'd just eat something her father told her to, but she's on her own now. She grabbed something random from the table, which was some kind of pastry. She looked at it for awhile before taking a chomp of it, "...it's good." she said as she chews.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fiendish AZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:19 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Eric looked in shock at 20 plates of food Light had eaten. His shock turned into a cocky grin. I won't get beat by some 20 something newcomer. he thought. He grabbed his first plate and piled on a multitude of foods. He sat at an empty table, alone and silently watching people receive and open presents with a smile on his face.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:40 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kalena smiled seeing Amu and Yama come in. She got up.
"I see you both stayed with Dk a little longer. She give any presents?" she smiled
"come and join us at this feast." she smiled.

Ash remained on Yama's shoulders, he looked at all the food with wide eyes
"whoaaa. I've never seen so much food before!"

Rose smiled getting up, she was done eating.
"im glad. I hope we meet again soon" she grinned with a big grin.
She then looked at Kalena with her kids.
"they can sit here, Kale!" she said, her plate disappearing only to be replaced by clean plates.

"leaving so soon Rose?"

"nah, I wanna see that winged wolf with the ottesel." she smiled walking to Airo and Daxter.
"I can sense a lot of magic in you winged wolf." she smiled
"are you the magic teacher's pet? Aww man I hope a good teacher!" she said with much glee and hope.

Jaster got up as well and headed outside silently, his hands in his pockets.

Sophia watched Jaster walk out and she tilted her head.
"excuse me" she said getting up excusing herself from the table and she followed after Jaster.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

Entering the hall, he looked around the room to see if DiZ was still in here, his hands in his pockets. "There he is." He smiled lightly.
Light walked up to him and started. "Hey, DiZ. Suppose you could help me a little? I have a bit of a conundrum."

Knux_nyan
therealkiru
holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
fiendish az

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Rose as she left to talk with others, and then looked down at the pastry she was eating. Her eyebrows furrowed, "Well, I am a teacher so of course we'll meet again eventually idiot...." she said to herself. She took another chomp from the pastry, eventually eating it all. She looked at all the food that still remain, then back at Rose's direction. She wondered why Rose was friendly to her in their first meeting. "...tch!" she looked back at the food and grabbed a plate, then a bunch of food, and starting chomping them down. She was eating with confusion and annoyance floating around in her head. Just then, she started to cough, food went down the wrong pipe.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fiendish AZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Kira sighs he is not fond of the holidays. most people love them but he dose not. he has no one to celebrate them with. for him holidays bring sorrow. Kira looks around the room and he holds the cross on his shirt.he says some something under his breath.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

Diz looked up from his screen to see Jaecen there. "And what would that be may i ask?" he asked as Eclipse looked on in wonder at the 2. Kalen was watching Shido eat like it was a contest. Must have not eaten in awhile.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

He looked away and rubbed his head. "Well, it sort of involves a bit of a paradoxical situation that's sleeping in my classroom right now... I mean, after I sealed the rift, a girl just fell into my gummi ship and, well, I just don't know how to explain this."

Knux_nyan
therealkiru
holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
fiendish az

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image

"Is she there now? And if so will you lead me to her." Diz asked as he glanced at Eclipse who in turn nodded in approval.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

"Yeah, she should be there. I mean, she was asleep when I left so..."
Light rubbed the back of his head. "I usually go through the courtyard to get there but I'm not sure if you're in a hurry."

Knux_nyan
therealkiru
holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
fiendish az

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image

"No were not but we can be early." Diz said as a field of energy surrounded both him and Jaecen and they were both teleported away. (what room was it in?)

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:42 am
kalenakeeoer

Amu, Yama, and Ash all walked in, Yama quickly taking his normal placed around Kalena as Amu went to go get something eat before his candy that Ash and his friends had given to them.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:41 am
TheRealKiru

Kalena smiled sitting back down with Yama next to her.
"is everything alright, Yama?" she asked in a soft, gentle voice.
"Are you still upset about having to leave this place with me, because I promise we'll be coming back."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games