Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow (3/21/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:20 am
UP NEXT: SAMOA JOE PROMO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:24 am
Michael Cole: What a match that was! both competitors gave it there all but in the end Mikey Chi would get the win. Me personally i can't wait to see what Alberto has to say tonight!

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait to see the diva's match! two of my favorite divas going at it tonight!

Michael Cole: I think every diva is your favorite.

Jerry Lawler:.......fair enough..........

Michael Cole: *Sigh* Anyways stay tuned for the rest of our TNWR Supershow right after this commercial break!  

Voice Of TNWR

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:41 pm
Backstage, Samoa Joe is seen making his way to the ring, wearing his signature black and green entrance shirt with his name on it, but over it he has a coat on, and is wearing shades, along with other casual clothes, meaning he is coming out to talk. He has the face of a competitor, a real fierce competitor, ready to head down to the ring and potentially kick some a**. He passes several people in the hallway towards the entrance curtains, and the people look scared of him. He ignores them, and he makes his way to the curtains before his music plays.

User Image

Samoa Joe's intimidating theme song begins to play in the arena, with it's slow, start. The audience cheers, knowing the history of this wrestler about to make his way to the ring. He walks out from backstage, the lights shining green throughout the arena with some yellow too. He walks down the ramp with a tank top shirt on and his normal wrestling gear on as well, he stops after walking out a good distance, giving the audience a big look and looks towards the ring and walks down the ramp, being introduced..

User Image User Image

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, SAMOA JOEEEE!"

Joe makes his way down the ramp, to the steps. He walks up them, getting on the apron. he looks at the audience before getting in the ring. He walks to the opposite ropes and does his raise of the arm taunt. Joe then paces around the ring, wearing his casual clothes with shades on too, as his theme slowly dies down, and he continues walking back and forth getting some "JOE, JOE JOE!" chants. When those chants finally die down, Samoa Joe begins to speak.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:51 pm
Samoa Joe then begins to speak after everything gets quiet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've been all over the world, fighting some of the greatest competitors there are to face city to city, and country to country. Wrestlers like CM Punk, Kurt Angle, the Big Show, and many others. I've come across men I respect, and men I do not respect. But throughout my whole career, I have never come across a bigger p***k, than that Matt Allens. Over the last few weeks, he has proved to me that he is a coward, who only attacks from behind, when a man doesn't even see it coming.... Matt, you messed with the wrong man. and over the past few days, I have been thinking of a way to settle this. I want a match with you Matt. not a normal match, not a no disqualification match..... I want a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH at Awakening of the Fall!....." The audience cheers after what Joe just proposed. "Now get out here and prove you aren't a coward and accept my challenge!

Samoa Joe waits for Matt Allens to come out.

Submission Machine

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

✗✘ ✗✘ ✘✗ ✘✗

User Image_____________________________

The X's appeared on the titantron in bulge words,
symbolizing those who have fallen to the man making
his entrance, as his theme song would begin to hit.
"Immortal" by Adema
would then play through the Arena,
as Matt Allens would get a pop from the audience members.
Matt would then walk out with a microphone, as he puts
it towards his lips, and begins to speak.

"..I'm a coward? Ha. I've heard that one many, many times. Think of something original. Or has the past concussions finally caught up with ya'?
You can call me a "p***k" or anything you want, but one thing I am not
is a coward. You're a in-ring technician, and a submission machine. The
Nation of Violence. It's called being SMART, Joe.
And as for your offer..what was it, did you say, Falls Count Anywhere?"
, The crowd would start to explode in cheers as they would hear
those three famous words from a fan favorite match type
be said again. "I accept your challenge, Joe. I must
warn you, though. You did this to yourself. You marked your
own grave, and at Awakening of the Fall, you will be put to rest in it.."

✗✘ ✗✘ ✘✗ ✘✗

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 pm
Samoa Joe takes his shades off, looking up the ramp at Matt Allens, and he then speaks.
You're gonna put me to rest? Think again. At Awakening of the Fall, not only will I dismantle you, not only will I beat you, and not only will I choke you out................. Matt Allens.... I'm gonna kill you."
Samoa joe then does his intimidating taunt at Matt Allens, as his theme song begins playing, and the crowd cheers loudly, beginning the "JOE is gonna kill you" chant. The segment ends with Samoa joe looking up the ramp at Matt allens with this expression:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Submission Machine

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games