Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/11/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:38 pm
UPCOMING: EDGE VS BIG SHOW VS RANDY ORTON

#1 Contenders Elimination Triple Threat Match. Winner faces Finn Balor at Money In The Bank for the TNWR Paramount Championship.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
I Hear Voices in my head....
They talk to me, they understand...

THEY TALK TO ME!

[ Chorus instrumental.... ]
-You got your rules and your religion--All designed to keep you safe
--But---when rules start getting broken---
You start questionin' your faith
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate

With his theme music, 'Voices' playing by the popular band Rev Theory. TNWR's Apex Predator was onwards in making his entrance. The crowd had anticipated this match. A singles matchup between the Viper, Randy Orton against the Monster, Abyss. He was behind the curtains doing a breathing exercise before picking his cue was made known to go out. His face had a tight glare and as he made it onto the main stage. He would begin walking down the ramp as the lovely and always beautiful Lilian Garcia began to make his introduction.
Lilian Garcia: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 235lbs, hailing from St. Louis Missouri, he is TNWR's APEX PREDATOR......
RANDY ORRRTTTTTTTTONN!

He continued down the ramp as the TNWR fans gave him a cheery reaction. Stopping halfway through his entrance he'd look to the entire crowd then glance to the left and then after taking a moment continued making his way into the ring through that way. Once getting into the ring he would ascend atop of the turnbuckle and slowly and raise his arms and flex them with his legend killer taunt into the atmosphere. He got down slowly and then waited for the match to start.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Reborn By Fate

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:43 pm

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The PA system came to life with a man whispering "You think you know me?", and a metal instrumental was set off ("Metalingus" by Alter Bridge). The lights started working like fireworks.

You Think You Know Me
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

I've been defeated and brought down
Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways

And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain:

Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Fear will kill me, all I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe, could you set me free
Could you set me free

Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive.

The crowd would rise to their feet for the Rated-R Superstar, showing their appreciation for such a legend in the wrestling industry. Edge would come out from the waiting area and onto the stage. This was a man who was willing to put his own body in risk to be able to claim a victory, he was the Ultimate Opportunist, the people loved it; they loved everything he stood for. Edge inspected the sold-out crowd, smirking. He loved the attention, glory, and criticism that came with his job. Edge would stop his 'inspecting' and spread his legs before leaning over, then flailing his arms would throw up his Rock-n-Roll taunt after he had stiffened up.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Liliana Garcia: "Weighing in at 240 pounds, From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is the Rated-R Superstar! EDGE!"

The Pyro went off like flames in hell. Edge would then mockingly walk down the ramp before sprinting ahead in order to slide into the ring, laying there on his belly for a second staring at the crowd above the commentators, before taking off his hat exposing his freshly trimmed hair and retreating back to his feet. The crowd was pumped to see the Rated-R Superstar back in-action as his matches never seemed to disappoint. Edge climbed the nearest turnbuckle and once again displaying his trademarked pose. The crowd loved it, their volume was loud enough it could have been heard from 5 miles away the arena. Edge loved the energy the crowd was giving off tonight, as he threw his hat out to the fans. Edge hopped down from the turnbuckle and did the same thing on the ropes except he didn't pose he just used them like a springboard. Before taking off his jacket, handing it to the official. His theme died off and the titantron went blank without an expression given. Edge would check that his equipment was ready to go as well as himself. Edge was always ready though, whenever the oppertuinity was given he made sure he took advantage of it. That's who he was, an opportunist. But not any opportuinist he was the Ultimate Opportunist.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

"Crank It Up", which would be Big Show's theme song would blast through the PA system, as the pyro would go off over the titantron, covering the entrance tunnel in a explosive like manner would occur, as Big Show would then make his way out and walk through the entrance curtain and walk out of the tunnel, with the expression of anger and frustration on upon his face, signifying that tonight, he was not in the mood to play any sort of games that were to come his way, as the crowd would let their opinion's be heard upon the Big Show, filling the arena with boo's. Some audience members would cheer, since they liked Big Show this way, but a majority of the crowd didn't. However, Big Show wouldn't care what the fans thought of him, because he knew deep down inside that he could knock out any one of them. As Big Show stood on the stage, he would then begin to make his way down, walking down the ramp, taking his time.

Announcer: "Standing at 7ft Tall, weighing 475lbs.. the Big Show!"

As Big Show heard his name being announced, continuing to walk down the ramp, he would finally approach the ring after ignoring multiple fans trying to stick their hands out for high fives. Big Show still with a pissed off mood on his face, he would make a turn, and walk towards the steel steps, as he would walk up the steps, one step at a time, coming onto the apron. Once Big Show got to the apron, he would then push down the top rope a little bit, as he would then walk over it, and come into the ring, awaiting to destroy the competition.

Worlds Largest Athlete

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:50 pm
User Image

Orton paced around hearing the bell ring.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:51 pm
Big Show would pace around the ring after the bell, staring at both men, a sour taste on his tongue seeing he lost to Randy last week.  

Worlds Largest Athlete

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 pm
Edge stood in his corner, revving up looking back in forth at The Viper and The World's Largest Athlete.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:53 pm
Randy would waste no time in running towards Show looking to bury him under an entourage of punches.  

Reborn By Fate

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 pm
The punches would be received, but Big Show threw some of his own strikes at Randy's abdominal  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:57 pm
Edge looking to take out the BIGGEST challenge in Big Show looked to assist Randy Orton by sending several of his own shots to Show's ribs.  

Bobby LashIey

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:57 pm
Randy's abdominal region was targeted by Show as a counter. He however continued up his game of strikes looking to kick Show in the ribs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:00 am
Big Show would begin to become overwhelmed by both men, slowly falling back to the ropes  

Worlds Largest Athlete

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:01 am
Randy then started to try and use the legs of Show to try and overthrow him out of the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am
Edge would assist Randy Orton once again.  

Bobby LashIey

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:03 am
Big Show would begin to be leaned over the ropes, still showing resistance by trying to push both men away with his legs.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games