Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:28 pm
[Adam]

Unfortunately, nothing on the woman's outward person resembled any kind of pokeball, even a miniature one. Wherever she kept them was hidden from view.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:36 pm
[Beauty]

There was no way to get the pokemon unless she released them. If she even would. Adam held his breath and let it out. Shifting in the grass, he carefully propped up her body, holding her gingerly as he shook the woman gently.

"Ma'am? Ma'am? Please wake up, miss. I'm so sorry." The queasy sensation still wouldn't leave. He really wanted to run or get help, but he wasn't going to give up just yet.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:00 pm
[Adam]

The woman roused slowly, blinking her large, soft eyes as she eased out of her slumber. She peered up at Adam in gentle confusion, raising her hands to hold at her chest.

"Why did you do that...?" she said, her voice quiet and heartbroken.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:04 pm
[Beauty]

Adam shook his head, mouth open. He had planned on bluffing, but it was difficult with how sad she seemed. Clearing his throat, he sighed, "I'm so sorry. I meant to put the Growlithe to sleep... Not you. I'm truly sorry miss." Adam's voice dripped with sincerity. Mostly since he WAS sorry. Sorry that he had to continue this charade and hurt someone nice.

"He's calm now. I'm really so very sorry ma'am. I really am."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:31 pm
[Adam]

Relief visited her features and replaced her uncertainty. "No, I'm sorry," she said. "I must have gotten in the way without realizing. I'll be more careful."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:44 pm
[Adam]

Another twist in the stomach. She was so sweet and innocent. God. Whatever fate set this lovely woman on his path was cruel. Smiling through the pain, Adam nodded, seeming relieved that she believed him.

"It's totally fine. I should have said something. Are you feeling okay?" Adam looked her over again and perked up, "You really like Pokemon huh? Do you want to battle, perhaps? Or bring out your own pokemon if you have some? They could play together!"  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:11 pm
[Adam]

"Yes, I'm well; thank you for your concern," she replied, smiling in return. At the request for the battle, however, her expression became somewhat embarrassed, her cheeks lightly tinted in pink, and she cast her eyes down. "Oh, I'm not-- I'm not much of a trainer, I'm afraid. Mother insisted I carry pokemon with me for protection, but they don't like me very much... I worry that they wouldn't listen to me and might trouble your companions."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:21 pm
[Adam]

Adam laughed truly, glad to change his thoughts off of the task at hand to something that struck closer to home, "It's okay. I'm not the best of trainers either, if I am honest. One of my pokemon, a Litwick, always wants to love me to death." He shook his head and winked, "But I have my Gastly here to hypnotize your pokemon in case they get too unruly. More practice, the better, right?"  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:47 pm
[Adam]

She smiled lightly at the description of his Litwick's behavior, but her conflicted thoughts persisted over all else in her expression. "Well, I..." She laced her fingers together, and then a sense of resolve, insomuch as the passive girl was capable of, filled her gaze. "I really shouldn't," she decided. "I've already caused you trouble. I could never recover from my humiliation if my own pokemon were to add to that. And actually," she carefully pushed herself off of the ground and stood, reaching down to smooth her long dress, "although it pains me to be so rude, I really should begin to head back. I told my family I would be taking a short walk, and they'll worry if I stay out too long."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:49 pm
[Rook with Rockets, Clancy, and anyone else]
((It's okay BFK))

Michiko nodded at Took and then looked up at Clancy when he scooted over.

Confused she said, "You didn't need to scoot over. There is plenty of room."

She took out potions for her Pokemon and called all three of them out. While her Zacharel was fine, Susanoo and Oktavia are worn out and injured. She healed them, gave them food to eat and returned them to there pokeballs...except Zacharel who refused.

She then took out some snacks and water bottles and held one out to Clancy. "Want one? I got plenty."

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:12 pm
[Michiko, other Rockets]

Clancy looked a little perturbed to be spoken to, disturbed from his sulking yet again.
"Eh? No, luv, that ain't why I moved..." He muttered and shook his head, content to leave it at that, but suddenly pokémon were appearing as Michiko called them out to give them potions.
He nearly turned his attention entirely away- he had no interest in Absols, and Vaporeons, he thought, were pretenders to the prestige of a water type, but his eyes caught on Oktavia before she was returned. He frowned at Zacharel, wishing they were in a wetter environment so the shark-y pokémon might have been able to stay out.
"What? Nah, t'a." He refused the water and pointed toward Oktavia's ball. "How long y' had that?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:22 pm
[Beauty]

Rapidly running out of ideas, Adam looked dejected and nodded, "I understand. I wouldn't want you to worry your parents." He stood up too and mimicked her, brushing off grass from his clothing. What could he do? Force her into giving her pokemon over?

He silently fumbled through ideas, but was cut short when Maki bit at the hem of her dress and sat down, giving her puppydog eyes and whining. Adam stared, dumbfounded by the pokemon.

"I... I guess he likes you?" Adam laughed while rubbing the back of his head, "Are you sure maybe not just... a LITTLE longer? He's so playful and really took a shine to you. I bet if Maki played with your pokemon, things would go okay?"

Please be too sweet to turn down two sets of puppy dog eyes. Adam shot her the best pleading look he could while Maki poured on the cute.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:12 am
[Rook with Rockets, Clancy, and anyone else]

Zacharel glared and growled at the man. Michiko turned towards him and gentle slapped his face, not even a stung was felt, just the touch.

"No! You are being stubborn and rude! If you don't want to go into your pokeball then behave."

The absol growled but obeyed as he curled inward at her feet, not looking anywhere else but her.

"Sorry about that," she rubbed Zacharel's fur. "He is a moody thing, even with me. But he MOSTLY listens."

She looked at Zacharel with a what-am-I-gonna-do-with-you face. She then held out a pokeball towards Clancy, the pokeball with Oktavia in it.

"Me and my roomate were doing a clean up at the beach when I found this girl injured. My interests were in science and healing here at HQ, so I rendered first aid."

Her eyes sparkled. She hardly talks to anyone back at HQ, she tends to think she isn't well liked or isn't a likable person in general. And since she got this ..."Punkish-Rock Fallen Angel" Absol, such a misunderstood pokemon, not a lot of people want to be around her.

"If there is water nearby, did you wanna see my sharpedo?"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:16 am
[Cyclist]

Legretta's response turned instead into a few choice, unladylike words as Acaiph's attack blew her forward. The cyclist had been too close to her as he pitched back; even if she wanted to play this off, she could hardly help becoming tangled up in him. Her mortification at landing atop the young man was very real, although the placement was not: the Rocket angled herself towards his belly, elbow first. The other hand moved to balance herself on his hip, her knife palmed within. With any luck, the pain of an impromptu piledriver would distract him from her attempt to quickly slice through the junction between pokeballs and belt.

Rinpalim's protests rang out around the falling humans. The notes in his song were audibly distraught when he dodged away from them. This was not a scene the Chimecho was used to, this confused, angry battling. Why couldn't they all just be friends?

The flash of light as Dewott brought yet another Pokemon to bear was...confusing. And you know what, a little insulting! It didn't have time to make new friends, but it wanted to brag about all of it's old ones? Rin swirled around Legretta's hand, ribbon obscuring the area, and rang more defiance at the mean old water-type. A Light Screen shimmered in front of the Chimecho, catching the torrent of ice meant for his master. Rin countered that with a very heartfelt Confusion. All he'd wanted was to play together and maybe take some naps!

One second, Rebar had her teeth locked in ghostflesh - well, kind of - and the next she found herself on her back, squeaking in pain. Who knew that ghosts could move so fast? It might have been cool if she weren't fighting against it - and listening to Rinpalim whine over silly things. Apologizing for the Chimecho's strange behavior was almost second nature, and she would do so to Shuppet, right before she used the momentum to roll to her feet and Bite at the phantom again.

Had he not been so busy spinning out of the way of the Pikachu's attack, Acaiph would have rolled his eyes; the others talked too much. The Pidgeot spiraled upright, then swooped down onto the Pikachu and Dewott with a Wing Attack. The signal had been given, right? So it was on them to do the things and keep the trainer safe. Enough said.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:03 am
[Returned rockets: Eel & Michiko]

KO wasn't sure what the little pokemon before him was but a quick scan with his pokedex revealed it to be a Flabebe, fairy type. Humm, well he could use one of those he supposed? Still, there were two others to investigate and so he returned the Flabebe and let the next one out.

"They don't call them the 'brutal' pokemon for nothing," KO added to the conversation between two of his fellows with a soft and somewhat rueful chuckle. "It took me a long time to get mine under control, I'm still never quite sure if he might decide to take a chunk out of me if I make a mistake in handling him. I suppose that's one reason I'm still a grunt, not an Agent." Of course not all Agents were masters of training by any means but being confident with your whole team had to be important when you were being considered for promotion.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games