Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:35 pm
Jerome saw the look the girl had given, and with a slight shift backwards pulled the hat a little more over his forehead over his glasses.
He listened to the man's story "That just happen? Where are they?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:39 pm
(Jerome)

The man shook his head, "I-It was a while ago, downstairs - maybe fifteen minutes? We weren't sure how to get to the exit..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:39 pm
"A noble aim but foolish," Frost replied, currently feeling as though he were teetering on a knife edge of calm above a pool of utter horror. "If you go up there," he gestured the way they had come, "we have friends - other rangers - who will help you. We must continue to deal with the threat and help Xerneas. As my comrade says you can assist by telling us where they are."

Did he have time to stop and have Undine at least rinse the blood off him?... No, he did not. His skin crawled and his stomach twisted; if he was going to go around getting blood on himself he ought to have the chance to put on appropriate protective attire! This was all horrible, and ought not to happen in a well ordered universe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:42 pm
(Frost)

"I'm sorry," the man replied. "I'm sorry, I don't know exactly... I think we were-- It was by the stairs. B-But they hardly even slowed down for us, so..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:44 pm
(couple with the combee)

Adam clicked his tongue, "Poor thing... Guess we know where to go." Opening the pouch, he took out a potion and offered it to the couple, "Our Rangers at the entrance will help you."

(Edit: if this is okay to do then keep it, but I don't want to step on any toes since I don't know etiquette ; so if not, ignore. Sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:46 pm
Jerome frowned lightly, feeling the chill from the presence in his shadow shift a little before leave completely, meaning that Bro had moved out of his shadow again unseen.
"The Rockets did this? Or th' Legendary?"
Were their comrades in danger? or did they have this under control?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 pm
"Right, downstairs," KO nodded, "let's not waste more time then. Good luck, get yourselves out of here!" With that he started to move forward again, but he did glance around to make sure that he wasn't heading off alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:58 pm
(Adam / Jerome / KO)

"Oh! Thank you so much!" the man said, accepting the potion that Adam offered and passing it to his companion so she could treat the injured pokemon. He then turned back to Jerome to answer his question, though he did so with a bit of confusion, "Rockets...? Uh, it, it wasn't the legendary - it was some people in black and white clothes."

Diantha looked to KO, visibly surprised for just a moment, and turned to speak to the couple, "It's not too much further to the exit," she assured, pointing back the way she and her entourage had come. "Head that way, and keep an eye on the crystals on the ceiling. It's daytime, so they'll be brighter the closer you get to sunlight."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 pm
“Sydney, miss. ” Lex replied, deciding on a more unisex name considering he was wearing the female uniform and faintly wished he had a long skirt instead of these tiny shorts. Caves tended to be quite a bit cooler then the outside.
And unworldly beautiful, faintly he wondered if they could visit outside of death defying missions, for exploring the mirror polished blue cave in proper gear would be a treat. He put it on the list of things he wish to do, eventually.

Team Rocket, Team Flare footsteps, not likely, legendary stuck in a cave, that sounded tricky and rather uncomfortable…Xerneas had horns and hooves and a hoard of itty bitty mr.mime jr. Not his favorite psychic type at all… probably least favorite, just something about them was rather creepy. That taken care of, go Tambrey and then bleeding pokemon.

Ouch, well… they had to be going in the right direction… he guess. Down in the cave… joy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 pm
KO paused, waiting for the others to catch up and to shoot a last question to the couple with the injured pokemon. "Did you see if they had a big red R on them? That's their thing, or one of them." He already knew that it would be TR but asking the question seemed like the right thing to do.

Turning to Diantha he added; "Should we have some of our pokemon out ready, or wait for now?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 pm
The Couple, Diantha, The Rockets

"Um. Watch out for pokémon," Tambrey piped up quickly after couple were given directions "there are some upset Mime Jr.s about but they should leave you alone as long as your not doing anything they don't like. I'm sure you'll be fine, I hope your Combee feels better soon!" It was, in fact, all genuine, of course, but hopefully it -also- added to some credibility of being a ranger.
She smiled as she thought about it; being younger and actually wanting to be a ranger... she was actually happier with the choice she'd made, all the same...

Clancy was eager to get going and immediately started to walk when KO did.
"Let's get this bloomin' mess sorted out already..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:14 pm
KO/ anyone close to KO, and Danthia.
Standing behind Danthia, Kyle reached a hand up to the back of his head, shaking his head subtly with wide eyes, pointing to his belt and shaking his head again.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:16 pm
Jerome once again took up his position at the back of the group. Feeling a little better that at least the Legendary wasn't being openly violent to hurt bystanders. But it would make him feel a lot better to get to their team mates as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 pm
[Kyle]

Ooookaaaay? Having glanced at Kyle KO looked away again, back at Diantha. he wasn't sure why Kyle was reluctant, they were here to go along with the Champion and 'capture the rockets' right? So they'd need pokemon. Had he missed something?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:18 pm
(KO / Tambrey)

The man looked to his female companion, who shook her head, and then he looked back to KO, "I'm sorry, we didn't notice... It all went rather quickly."

He gave Tambrey and Diantha both a grateful smile, as well as another to Adam for the potion, "Thank you, we'll be careful."

Before continuing on, Diantha addressed KO's question, "I think we should probably abstain... If the Mime Jr. are anything of a reference, the pokemon in this cave are uneasy, and we don't want to contribute to that more than we already are."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games