Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [6/27/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm
UP NEXT: SHEAMUS EXPLAINS HIS ACTIONS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:09 pm
User Image

Backstage, The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, is spotted walking to the ring. This is off-camera. He was walking down the hallway wearing his wrestling gear. Walking down the hallway, he encounters plenty of people passing by, and he just glares at them, knowing he puts a bit of fear into each of them, but he doesn't care. Sheamus continues walking down the hallway, stretching his arms out, knowing he could have a brutal fight, match, or promo, either way, if there's gonna be a fight, Sheamus will be there. He walks up to the curtains eventually, and waits there, adjusting his pads, until they play his entrance music.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image

The lights go out, and the bag pipes of the beginning of Sheamus' theme song begin playing, and the whole arena is black except for the titantron, which shows highlights of Sheamus Brogue Kicking the s**t out of competitors. The crowd is booing as the beginning stage of Sheamus' theme still plays, until finally it builds up and the spotlight tops on the pop of the ramp and the Celtic Warrior appears there and spreads his arms out, and yells the word "FELLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!" And then stands there looking at the crowd and brings his arms back in, and the lights come back to normal as Sheamus starts walking down the ramp, looking stronger than ever, and is introduced by the ring announcer to the audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, SHEAMUSSSSSS!"
The crowd boo's a bit more after hearing his introduction, with a few seldom cheers. He makes his way to the steps,and walks up them, getting on the apron, walking down it and entering the ring through the second rope. He walks to the corner farthest from him when he entered, and climbs to the second rope, and talks a bit of trash to the fans before spreading his arms again and looking into the ceiling of the arena, and after a few moments, he gets down, pacing around the ring, with his theme slowing down and eventually quits playing, and the lights are completely normal now, and Sheamus continues to pace around the ring waiting for what's next.

User Image User Image

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:13 pm
Sheamus already had a mic, after he came down to the ring, as he stands in the center of the ring, getting boo'd.
Sheamus then speaks, after the crowd settles down. "I came out here tonight to explain my actions from last week, for attacking...Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe, I attacked you because you are a failure. You failed to win the championship from Seth Rollins, and you know why? It is because you are nothing but a fat man. A fat man who should walk away from wrestling, and lose some weight.. fella. People like you make a bad impression on what a real wrestler looks like. A real wrestler doesn't have his gut hanging out over his groin. No, a real wrestler is what you all see standing in this ring. I am a real man. TNW:R needs more men like me to compete in this ring, and dominate puny little underdogs like Daniel Bryan, Austin Aries, John Morrison,and overweight pigs like Samoa Joe. And as far as you go Joe...Why don't you do some jogging, because as it seems, the only jogging you do is when the ice cream truck is pulling out." Sheamus then stands there, grinning as most fans boo but some are kinda laughing after the funny insult from Sheamus.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

The sound of a guitar wold hit the PA system, which would surprise the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home. It was Triple H's theme that would play over the roaring crowd. The audience was surprised, while some stood there with a straight face and their arms crossed just curious on why Triple H's theme hit. Eventually, Triple H himself would walk out from behind the curtain with a microphone in hand. The roar of the crowd would get louder. Triple H walked out and stood front and center on the TNW:R stage, as he would look aound at the crowd. From television view, a nameplate would come up, which would show Triple H's name as.. "Triple H" and under his name would say "CEO of TNW:R", in case you were a new viewer and didn't know why this man in the suit was out here. Triple H's theme song would die down, fading into nothing as he would eventually put the microphone up to his mouth to begin speaking. He would then do so. "Sheamus, last week, your actions were definitely uncalled for, and Samoa Joe definitely did not deserve what was handed to him last week, um, what was it?" Triple H would begin pacing around, scratching his head. "Oh, right. Two brogue kicks? but then again, I couldn't help but listen to what you were saying...you were saying how Samoa Joe's physique isn't qualified or FIT, no pun intended to be in this company, and quite frankly, I agree. Samoa Joe needs to work harder on achieving or succeeding immortality in this business, but you Sheamus, you definitely grasped that brass ring with all your might when you proved to the world why you belong here, and last week when you decimated Abyss, it made me think, 'wow, Steph, Sheamus has what it takes to become the future, and FACE of this company', as seeing you tonight stand in this ring, made me think.. How about this Sunday, at Cyber Sunday, you prove to world why you're the FUTURE and the FACE of this company by going on one on one with the Samoan Submission Machine himself, Samoa Joe.. and as a bonus for what you did to Abyss with your brute strength alone, I'll let you pick your own match type. So, what's it going to be." Triple H put the microphone down to his side, waiting for Sheamus's answer patiently as all eyes were on Sheamus from the audience members.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm
Sheamus nods his head at what Triple H says, and then thinks about it.

"Triple H, thank you.....and honestly, I was hoping for our match to have a stipulation, cause not only do I want to beat Joe, I want to put him on the shelf. And at Cyber Sunday, I'd like to face Samoa Joe in.... a chairs match." Sheamus then looks up at HHH.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 pm
Triple H nodded his head as he respected the match type chosen by Sheamus. He would then raise his arm with the microphone in his hand, and begin to speak again. "I respect your decision. At Cyber Sunday, show the world, and all of these people sitting this arena why you're a warrior." Triple H would then turn his back as his theme song would play him out, with Triple H walking to the back.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:07 pm
TNWR goes to commercial break, as Sheamus stays in the ring knowing he has to deal with Abyss again after Triple h left.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games