Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Sword Art Online {{Starting//ACCEPTING}} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:19 am

Yaroki

-KooL-LiSa-

Hyper_Fox2

T0ki3

User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
~Akira Spade~
Ingame-Arkuros
╚══════════════════════╝
Location; Cave, First floor ---- With; Kirito, Lizbeth, Lkein, Leafa
Mood; Relieved
---- Thoughts; I'm getting out of here....
((OOC; ))

Arkuros was beginning to thin out the swarm when they stopped appearing, allowing him to destroy the rest with ease. He put away his sword and looked over to the others, hearing an argument beginning to break out. Apparently the new girl stole the kill, something Arkuros was against given the other two's hard work. It wasn't his goal to kill the beast however, so he just used a healing crystal before looking for the way out of the cave. He followed his own way back out, not wanting to associate with the group, letting them argue among themselves about the serpent and the new girl. Checking his way to the town, Arkuros planned to cover the least dense areas to prevent as many run ins as possible, he was getting lower on health crystals than he would have liked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 am
User Image
User Image
Leafa
Suguha Kirigaya

User Image

She had expected Kazuto to chew her out so the lecture he gave her was mostly ignored, after all had he sent her a party invite as soon as she showed up rather than getting flustered none of this would've happened. "Sorry Kazuto to you know if you'd asked me to join your party then we could've shared the experience, but no you wanted me to run. Are you still out of it from that fall earlier how could I just leave my brother with a monster?" As she spoke Leafa's tone went from playful to upset, she had let her own worries show for a second before shaking it off just as Klein grabbed her. He wasn't happy ether but one look at his sword told here she might be able to fix that.

Looking at him with sad eyes she acted scared, "I'm sorry Mr. Samurai, I didn't mean to make you so angry. Please take take this weapon I got from the snake," Suguha spoke with an almost trembling voice as she sent Klein the katana "Hebikiba" or Fang of the Serpent. She was going to just sell it since it was to heavy for her style but getting this guy off of her worked too. Taking a step back she looked back at Kazuto, her smile returning. "Here Oni-san you can have this metal it dropped something call venomite. Suppose if we find a blacksmith we can get matching weapons, it dropped three so one for you me and your friend is she wants." In all honesty Suguha felt bad about stealing the kill she'd gotten competitive with her brother and forgot about his party members; which is why she was sharing the items it'd dropped, since experience couldn't be shared.

User Image
Thoughts: "Oops I got carried away"
Friends: Kirito(Kazuto), Klein, Lizbeth, and Arkuros
Foes: Giant Snake
OOC sad ( Green is a better color on her lol))

User Image

T0ki3

Hyper_Fox2

-KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix347

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Zekken
(Absolute Sword)

Konno Yuuki

User Image

The boy she'd thought was heading out seemed to have just been walking by. "Oops sorry totally jumped the gun on that one. Just trying to make sure no one rushes off to their death by going to high level area's and I thought since ya were by the gate you wanted to go this way." Yūki smiled an apologetic smile as she spoke canceling the duel for now. She'd challenge him again if he did want by but for now there was no point to push him into it. After all Yūki maybe many things but she wasn't a bully. These thoughts moved throughout her mind as another presence made itself know a man showed up behind her, offering 3000 col for a fight.

Turning to face the new comer she smiled again, "if you want to lose your money I'll be glad to take it." Looking him over the swordswoman got a strange feeling from him, so bringing up her menu she replaced her cloth chest piece with armor and got her second best sword. Yūki then accepted the duel challenge he sent her, "gentlemen first." This comment wasn't so much manners but more due to her experiences. With her reaction time it was easier to counter opponents then give them a chance to use their own counterattacks.

User Image
Thoughts:"This guy's different."
Where: By the Gates Second Town
Friends:
Foes: Short stuff and swordsman (she doesn't know their names lol)
OOC sad ( ))

User Image

Knight Ciaran

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image
Lisbeth】【Blacksmith
OOC:So sorry for being so late. A lot has happen and lately haven't been posting much because of it
Where:Cave
With: Kirito and Klein, unknown person? (Akira). Weird girl (Leafa)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SAO▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Liz was surprised to see the serpent taken down by the girl who joined in. Liz was lost in thought during the battle she didn't see when she popped in. Taking the kill let her have the items Liz needed. "No, no its alright.." she says to Kirito with a smile, wanting to be positive in front of them -Dang it... have to do that all over again...- Liz felt bad not doing much for the group, and didn't want to have them go thru all that again. Liz noticing at the corner of her eye, the unknown guy who helped with the bats walked away. -Why is he leaving already...- The voice of the girl caught her attention when offering her one of the metals.

"Umm, sure but actually I'm gonna need those three to complete the sword I'm making..." Liz was feeling nervous for asking, when she didn't do a thing to help. "..But... If you want I can make both of you swords after this one, I can make customized ones to fit your fighting abilities.... With no charge of course..." she wanted to make it up for each of them for helping her. And she needed the three metals the girl collected. She looks at her waiting for her reply, hoping she would accept the offer.

T0ki3
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yaroki

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:17 pm
Tetsuo Mishima
The Mountain.

User Image
"You, my friend, talk too much. I'm the king of fist and motor mouths so you wont out fight me and you wont out trash talk me.

Tetsuo smiled and cracked his knuckles then his neck. "It shan't be easy." He said as he went to his menu and equipped his armor, fine cloth covered in parts of golden armor, it was fine kind of light armor that increased his dexterity and defense rating. Sifting through his menu he equipped his weapon, golden spiked gauntlets and grieves that added highly to his strength, unarmed damage bonus, defense rating, and dexterity. His weapon was very unorthodox and rarely seen because of their very short range and the fact that they only do high damage if you train you unarmed combat skill, he was one of the few players to prefer playing this way, though his reason had to be because he always enjoyed beating the hell out of people with his bare hands. When the duel was accepted and the girl offered he went first he laughed. "I'm often told I go first, I should work on that.....that one sucked, I need more material to work with. Next time say a different word, something dirtier or something so I can respond inappropriately." His smile fading from the terrible joke he just made. He shook it off then looked at the girl. "Don't blink." Tetsuo crouched down, placing his fingertips on the floor, then kicked off the ground, activating his sword skill dash attack. He ran at her at high velocity aiming to hit her in the face, specifically her nose.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I heard you the first time but maybe you didn't hear me. I'm the Mountain......HEY STOP LAUGHING!"

Yaroki

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:06 am
Phoenix347

OXPerfectpixieXO

T0ki3

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Yaroki

User Image

Tsuboi "Klein" Ryōtarō

Klein looked down at the screen telling him he just received an item from Leafa. He let go of her and looked at the item in his inventory and smiled brightly seeing the boost on it. He then quickly equipped the weapon and held it up to look at. "All is forgiven" He said happily before putting it in it's sheath.

HyperFox2

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:57 am
User Image
User Image
Zekken
(Absolute Sword)

Konno Yuuki

User Image

Yūki could only smile at the man's response to her letting him go first. "Sorry thought a pretty boy like you would like vulgar, but I'll keep that in mind." As her words filled the air she noticed him taking a runner's starting position, which let her know his first attack would no doubt be a high speed frontal assault. With a smile she moved her arms and legs ever so slightly while he said not to blink. The boy didn't disappoint, his attack had shot up towards her face; unfortunately for him Yūki had moved her body so she could counter such a move. side stepping back and to the right she'd thrust her sword to intercept the punch with the flat side and push the attack up and to the left. Without missing a beat Yūki twist the handle of her sword and bring it down along the boy's arm towards his shoulder. Activating a sword skill right above the boy's shoulder Yūki would again twist her sword's handle and aim the skill down to try and take the boy's arm off. His first attack had said all she needed to know abould how serious she needed to fight if she were not willing to nearly kill him she had no hope. His armor and weapons weren't the weak stuff she normally faced, he was clearly a powerful fighter.

As her skill ended regardless of if it hit Yūki would step in to her next attack fallowing her initial skill with another diagonal slash trying to cut across his midsection. However unlike the first attack that left room for dodging, when Yūki stepped in she placed her dominant foot right behind his left foot so if he stepped back carelessly he'd fall and this thing would be over.

User Image
Thoughts:"Come on pretty boy"
Where: Gate in the Second Town - First Floor
Friends:
Foes: Pretty Boy and a Swordsman
OOC sad ( ))

User Image

Knight Ciaran

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:10 am
I realized that everyone on this game, including me...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Kirito
User Image
Hyper_Fox2
-KooL-LiSa-
OXPerfectpixieXO
Yaroki

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
-Kirito was a bit relieved when Lisbeth smile, but still felt bad. He glanced back over to his younger cousin and sighed, "So you, who are younger and less experienced, throw yourself in to protect me? Granted, the battle did get a little crazy, but it was still under control. You coming along just distracted me." Kirito rolled his eyes when she acted scared toward Klein, seeing through her little charade.
Well, she may not have integrity, but at least she can share unlike most kids.
He would usually just laugh at the sort of thing, but at the moment he was very moody about Suguha ruining the quest, even if she was sharing the rewards.

Kirito felt his disappointment swell over him again as Suguha mentioned a blacksmith. She still doesn't know...hearing Lisbeth's awkward attempt to ask for the venomite materials, he nodded, "Liz can have mine. That's what this was all about in the first place, helping her with this quest." He took her offer as yet another bribe, which was a pretty effective tactic to say the least. He rubbed his chin, "Well, I do want a stronger sword, but I would pay for it. That's a chat for another time though, we should start heading back to town before it gets dark. I have plans for dinner with a friend."
Kirito then opened his menu and composed a message for Silica: "We completed the quest, everything went great. We should be back in town in no time. See you then." He left it brief, deciding not to flood the poor girl with his complaints. He looked around and realized the mysterious beta tester had departed. I'll have to thank the guy some time for helping us out...he shrugged as he waited for Lisbeth to lead the way out of the cave.
-
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
✄----------------------------
OOC: Must say I'm surprised Klein isn't checking Suguha out xd
Whereabouts: Quest - a cave
With: Lisbeth, Klein, and...Suguha!?
✄----------------------------
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

...are alive for the sake of living.

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:35 am
User Image
User Image
Leafa
Suguha Kirigaya

User Image

Leafa let out a sigh of relief when Kazuto's party let her off the hook, even if he was still being hard headed. As expected the red haired samurai was easy to make happy, and apparently that other girl was a blacksmith. "Sure you can have the Venomite under one condition, you need to give me an introduction. I'm Leafa here and Kazuto's little sister in the real world. " As she spoke Leafa entered her menu and sent the metal to the blacksmith, much like her brother if the girl made her a sword Sugu wanted to pay for an weapon she had.

User Image
Thoughts:"Let's get to know each other"
Friends: Kirito(Kazuto), Klein, Lizbeth
Foes:
OOC sad ( Blah not a great post lol))

User Image

T0ki3

Hyper_Fox2

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:45 am
Phoenix347

OXPerfectpixieXO

T0ki3

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Yaroki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsuboi "Klein" Ryōtarō

Klein smiled a bit as he heard Leafa say she wanted introductions. He then stepped towards her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Klein, 22, single, looking for a girlfriend" He said with as he extended his hand to shake hers.

((OOC: I planned on it xD))

HyperFox2

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:34 am
User Image
Lisbeth】【Blacksmith
OOC:
Where:Cave
With: Kirito and Klein, Leafa. unknown person? (Akira)

Liz was relieved everything went out well. She was surprised when hear that Leafe was Kirito's brother -Kazuto... Guessing that's his real name- Accepting the metal, and putting it in her inventory she looked back at Leafe. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Liz a blacksmith here. I'm only 15... Thank you so much" Then sending them all a friend request. "I'll be in the first town if you guys need me at all, I got to get back as soon as I can. Thank you guys so much. Don't be afraid to stop by the shop and ask for anything... See ya" Walking out of the cave, she waved to them goodbye. -Have to hurry back, he wants his sword by tomorrow...-

She started to run thru the woods, then she spotted a familiar face, the boy who helped them in the cave. "Hey!" she ran faster to catch up with him. Finally reaching him she stood in front of him, catching her breath. "You left so fast... We didn't get to thank you for what you did...." Using her hand to bring the menu, sending him a friend request. "I'm Liz a blacksmith here. If you need any help or weapons don't feel afraid to ask." She smiled at him. "Is it okay if I get to know your name?..."

T0ki3
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yaroki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:27 am
User Image
User Image
Leafa
Suguha Kirigaya

User Image

Smiling Leafa accepted the friend request from Lizbeth, "thanks I'll be sure to check out your shop." As Liz left the samurai, or Klein, introduced himself while also giving his age and stating his search for a girlfriend. "Nice to meet you Klein but I'm not looking for a boyfriend sorry." Sugu replied with a nervous laugh as she shook Klein's hand, he was a bit odd but seemed to be a good guy just to straightforward. Once the introductions were through Kazuto's words finally sunk about his plans for after this, his dinner with a friend.

"Wait Kazuto do you mean you're going on a date after this? What are just playing around in this world like its some game? I mean yes its a game but not the kind you just start dating some random girl. How long have you known her? " Once her rant was finished Leafa took a moment to catch her breath. "Well I guess I just have to come with you, as your sister I must meet all prospective girlfriends. So lead the way Kazuto," and just like that Leafa invited herself to dinner with her brother before she started heading to the entrance of the cave.

User Image
Thoughts:"Let's see this girlfriend"
Friends: Kirito(Kazuto), Klein, Lizbeth
Foes:
OOC: ((bratty little sister lol))

User Image

T0ki3

Hyper_Fox2

-KooL-LiSa-

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Yaroki

-KooL-LiSa-

Hyper_Fox2

T0ki3

User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
~Akira Spade~
Ingame-Arkuros
╚══════════════════════╝
Location; Woods, First floor ---- With; Lizbeth
Mood; Relieved
---- Thoughts; .
((OOC; ))

He finally decided his route through the fields, although he'd be going through at least one dense area on it. It would let him avoid the higher density areas and high mobs. Someone else called out to him while he was in the woods section however, and he turned around to see the pink haired girl from earlier. She started chatting, even sending a friend request that he rejected. "No thanks needed. You should go back to your friends. We're more than likely not to meet again so no point giving away my name." he replied, stepping around her and continuing his path towards the town. He readied his sword, both to deter the girl and in case he was attacked by monsters. "You shouldn't stick around me, I'm always attacked." he said if she tried to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 pm
Phoenix347

OXPerfectpixieXO

T0ki3

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Yaroki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsuboi "Klein" Ryōtarō

Klein sighed a bit hearing Leafa reject him. But he immediately smiled again hearing about a dinner, completely ignoring the part about another girl and a possible date. "Dinner?! I'm in too!" He told them both as he started to follow Leafa out, effectively invite himself to the dinner as well.

HyperFox2

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:33 pm
User Image
Lisbeth】【Blacksmith
OOC:
Where:Forest
With: Rude guy (Akira)

-Rude much!!- Liz felt mad when he talked to her at that manner. -Is he one of those lone wolf guys...- A thought crossed her mind, curious about what kind of person he was. "But why help us? Isn't it better to stick with a bunch of people then alone?" She said walking behind him. -He reminds me of a friend back at home... Really hate the lone wolf act.- He mention something about how hes always attacked. -What does that me? Is he saying that cause he thinks I'm weak!- "Everyone is always getting attacked, these creature are programmed to." She says with a sigh, looking around she notices where he might be headed "It seems your heading to the town, same as me. I'll just tag along" Knowing he wouldn't like it, she continues to follow.

Phoenix347

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas