Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:27 pm
They did have a good relationship, he knew they did but it was still nice to have other people acknowledge it especially when he liked that person quite a lot. Taavi's grin softened to a warm smile and he glanced away from Sasha with a small shrug because, well, nice words like that made him feel faintly shy as well as making him happy. "Ah, well, yeah. Thanks. We do I guess. We've been friends a long time! But um, yeah it does apparently," he looked back at Sasha and nodded, "like, for a week or two? But worth it! Totally worth it. I'd really love to be able to speak to him properly one day, but any type would be amazing. So um, it hasn't happened to you yet?" It seemed a pretty safe thing to assume given what Sasha had just said, he'd not experienced the headaches himself yet so he couldn't have developed the ability.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 pm
"Not yet," Lex replied as they walked. "Which is good because having a headache for weeks on end is not good for business." He tangled his fingers in his curls, pulling lightly. "Though I doubt that the Egg really cares about that sort of thing and my landlord would probably be understanding if I ended up late on the rent."

"Though that might be all a moot point if painkillers work on Arceus Egg caused headaches. Do you think they do?" He questioned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:18 pm
Business, Taavi suspected, was more of a... more of a personal thing, more of a point of pride than literal survival; Sasha lived with a rich twenty year old who seemed to like him quite a lot. "Ah, I've heard they don't work that well," he replied first with a shake of his head and then a shrug. "Some people have said they help but it could be a, you know, a placebo effect."

At that point a squark from behind interrupted Taavi's train of thought; he turned with a smile to see Valour standing on the sidewalk behind them preening his feathers. "Hey! Have you come to offer us a lift back to the apartment?"

Valour bobbed his head in a nod and shot another sharp eyed look at Lex. <>

"Thanks Valour." Taavi turned to Sasha and indicated the big bird. "Do you want to give me the bag then?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:29 pm
"Mmh, if you expect them to work then they must have some sort of effect or seem to. I think I might stock up on some bottled water though, since hydration also can help a lot in easing headaches." Lex shifted looking back and waved slightly at Valour."Hello."

"If you would," Lex made to hand the bag to Taavi. "Still getting use to the difference in flying."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:50 am
"Always important to stay hydrated, something too many people forget!" Taavi said firmly as he accepted the small bag of groceries. "One of the most common problems in the summer was always dehydrated trainers and Pokémon, and trainers out in the sun without a hat or enough sunscreen." Lobster season! When would pale people learn to cream up, cover up, and stay in the shade in the middle of the day? Probably only when it wasn't fashionable for them to be tanned anymore.

Valour waited patiently for Lex to climb up onto his back before swooping around to grab Taavi. Humans secured he climbed to a comfortable altitude - similar to earlier - and headed towards the apartment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:28 am
"Blahh, the sun is evil if you are pale," Lex grouched as he carefully got onto Valour's back, making sure he wasn't pinching or pulling before hanging on as they took to the air and back to the apartment building. "I for one, don't find it attractive to be red and peeling," he called over the wind.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 pm
"Seriously! Owch!" Taavi agreed with a wince and a laugh; sunburn was nobody's friend though he was dark enough that he didn't have to worry about it so long as he was at least vaguely sensible, somebody with Sasha's complexion probably burned if they so much as looked at the sun on a bright day.

As they were coming in to land over pavement this time Valour was more careful about setting Taavi down; he slowed right down and descended until his friend could pretty much just take a big step down out of his talons and jog to a halt. He landed himself a few feet away and twisted his head to look at Lex, waiting for him to get off.

"Well, we're back!" Taavi observed cheerfully, the venue might suck but this evening he had a nice meal and good company to look forward to so it didn't seem quite so important. Turning to Valour he added; "Do you want to come up, or go in your pokeball at all?"

Valour shook his head and gestured upward with his left wing.

"Cool," Taavi nodded, "well just knock on the window if you change your mind yeah?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:32 pm
Lex slid off carefully, finding his feet and nodded. "Thanks," he added, and pushed his curls to the side looking up. "Shall we?" He asked, motioning to the building. "Have a good meal, some good company, maybe a little bit of vodka before bed?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:51 pm
"Heh, um, yeah all of that sounds like a good schedule," Taavi agreed, heading inside the building and starting up the stairs but slowly because he remembered how tired out Sasha had been just coming down them. "Sorry, there is an elevator but it's broken right now," Taavi gestured to a set of doors sealed off with black and yellow tape. "It can't be fun to be right up the top right now...." Oh, well, there was an idea. He didn't know if Sasha would go for it but he could at least offer given the elevator was dead and Sasha still wasn't properly recovered from his encounter with Nidoran. "You know if you get tired I could carry you up, you can't be all that heavy."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:03 pm
"It's alright.. can't control a broken elevator now can we?" Lex said and looked at it slightly wistfully and nope, he can handle the stairs. Exercise was good for the soul. "What?," Lex boggled at Taavi, taking in his wiry body and snickered slightly. "I... weight more then you think, just fair warning if you do end up trying to carry me."

"Might have lost a bit though with the recovering though." He hadn't really thought to check.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:21 pm
Taavi grinned and shrugged. "Oh you'd be surprised what I can carry! Heh, it might not be all that dignified though, to go up all those stairs I'd probably have to do a fireman's lift. Still it's an option if you get tired out; I don't want you to hurt yourself or something, that would kind of ruin the fun of the rest of the evening hu?" Whatever that involved other than food and vodka, he didn't actually have a clue what Sasha's intentions were. He wished he did, he always felt more comfortable when he knew what was expected of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:26 pm
"I'm trying to remember what the fireman's lift is," Lex replied as they started up the stairs. "I don't have my backpack so it probably be a bit easier and well, guess we can just rest on the landings for a bit if I do get tired out." Carrying saved for if his leg decided to give out on him.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:33 pm
Taavi didn't like the idea of resting on the landings, he didn't like it at all; the stairwell always made him anxious, he dreaded running into his neighbours... But if Sasha wanted to stop then that was fine, they'd do that. "Ah, it's sort of across the shoulders," Taavi replied with a brief flash of a smile. "It's good for carrying people long distances, even if they're the same weight or heavier than you are. Heh. But yeah we can just pause in between flights if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:44 pm
"Ahh, and I think we would look hilarious if we did that," Lex mused, actually the mental image he has was rather funny considering their sizes. He kept moving, and paused about the third floor landing, leaning against the wall for a moment. "So did you end up doing that a lot? Fireman's carry?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:05 pm
"Heh, well, I guess we would," Taavi agreed, pausing beside Sasha and leaning against the railing; he could see up and down a few flights from here, nobody coming. "I never actually had to do it in the field," he continued, turning back to Sasha with a smile and a small shrug. "We had regular training exercises though so I've had a lot of practice it at with everyone from four foot eleven ninety pound Ruby to six four two hundred plus pounds of Richard. Gotta say, the second one was really hard work but I still managed! I think carrying him upstairs would break my knees though."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff