Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:52 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"I...Im trying Ene." X said as she slowly sunk in the shallow end.
"but I don't know how to swim either. Flying and swimming are different."

She overheard Erin and Nami and heard Misty's name come up. She slipped again but fell into Ene.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene caught X before she fell in all the way. She giggled and hugged X. "You gotta be more careful."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:16 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X held onto Ene, but her nerves were getting the best of her, so much that some darkness started to appear around her, her eyes were shut tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:24 am
Jaecen Light

Kurona could feel the slight pulse of darkness. "X." She snapped.
Ene jumped a little as Kurona snapped. Kurona cleared her throat. "Err, sorry.... X, keep your eyes open and think of good stuff."
Ene held on to X, hoping it would work.

Erin and Nami sat next to each other with Nami resting her head against Erin's shoulder. "When was the last time we took a bath together?"
'Don't really remember... When we were eleven, I think?" Erin thought.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:33 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X opened her eyes but they were dialated like someone was forcing control
She screamed as several dusk nobodies spawned. She felt cold, very cold.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:41 am
Jaecen Light

The wards around the house instantly vaporized the dusks. Erin ran over to X and pulled her up out of the water by her hands.
"Kid, calm down! Look at me! Stay with me! Look at me, nothing else."

Ene was frightened. She went to Kurona for comfort. Kurona held her closed and sighed. "Just set her on the bench."
Erin frowned and did as he were told. he laid X on the bench and found an extra towel to cover her with.

Carter appeared from nowhere and looked around. "I heard a scream and a gust of dark magic."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X had trouble focusing on anyone. New marks appeared across her face like she was just hit by a invisible force.

Carter could tell that someone was trying to break into X's mind again.
"b....b....bad people.....make me head hurt. They....too strong, I hold back but hurt bad."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:09 am
Jaecen Light

Carter frowned and picked her up. "Right. I understand."
He walked through the cubby room, taking Jaecen by surprise. "Gramps?"
"Not now, Jaecen. X is coming with me for a while." Carter said quickly and left the bathroom.
He bound the stairs and opened the attic to reveal a white space, similar to that of Castle Oblivion but cleaner and more furnished. Carter set her on his bed and went to the cupboards, opening them and pulling out all sorts of stuff. "X, if you can still hear me, I need you to continue fighting, okay?" Carter ordered, not looking up from what he was doing.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:19 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

As Carter took X into his room, her black cloak surrounded her body except her head, she looked like she was struggling trying to stay herself and not the perfect nobody.

"So many bad person voices trying to pull me apart. I don't wanna be big bad weapon again" she whimpered

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:28 am
Jaecen Light

He took the vial he had been working with and stuck it into a device that looked similar to an epipen. Carter walked over to X and pricked himself with it before doing the same to X. He held on to her arm and rubbed the spot he had put the needle in at. "This won't hurt at all, X. I'm going to have to do this, even though you won't like it."
Carter knew what he was doing. He didn't want to have to do it but it seemed like the only way. He would have to control her himself in order to stop that someone else from doing so.

Her mind was swirling out of control. Carter could sense everything going on at once. It amazed him that X wasn't dead, as this would have killed a normal human. There were shadows and voices everywhere. Carter called to X. Finally, he broke through the darkness and reappeared in a light area where X sat curled in a ball, whimpering. "This goes against my morals.... but it has to be done..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:40 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Divergent much? Awesome book))

User Image

Within X's mind, X was curled up into a ball whimpering, but there were darkness all around her even in the light area re-chaining her with chains that looked like they could hold gods, there was another within her mind placing a metal collar with the chain attached to it around X's neck literally grabbing her by her hair to get to her neck.

The person then looked at Carter from beyond its organization black cloak, glowing red eyes were seen but nothing else.

A memory appeared and the spectre pointed up at it, X remembered her own birth and death, a grey haired man stood over X after ripping out a great ball of light from her chest.
"you are to be a weapon, you are nothing else but to destroy the worlds and bring disaster."

A woman's voice was heard
"Xyl--" the man shot several bullets into the woman's head and chest before the woman could complete X's name.

X never cried like a baby should.

The memory ended and the shrouded specter seemed to have vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:52 am
Jaecen Light

Carter stood there, emotionless with one hand in his pocket. His eyes showed a lack of interest as energy started pulsing from his body. "Tch, using your kid as nothing but a tool. Bastards like that make me sick... I'll destroy every last one of these chains, destroy the memories they hold if I have to...."
Carter's energy levels rose. A glowing white chain shot from Carter and clamped around X's neck, breaking the one that was already there. He grinned, that was all he needed, he hoped.

(OOC: Hmm, never read divergent.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:03 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((0_0 did you at least see the movie?))

User Image

X seemed to whine from pain not used to being held with light. Although there were other chains on X, X squirmed a little bit because these chains were inactive.

She opened her eyes, she seemed exhausted from a lot of beating, even though no one hurt her from the outside.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:16 am
Jaecen Light

"Egredere ex trahere tenebras. Et ambulemus in lumine." He said as he held his hand out to grasp the chain of light. It was a darkness exorcism he had found long ago.
Egredere ex trahere tenebras. Et ambulemus in lumine." He repeated.
Finally, the other chains broke and X was dragged to Carter. He looked over her with a deep sorrow. "I'm sorry... I wanted to remove your bonds but it seems all I could do was put you into more chains."

Carter opened his eyes and looked to X. He was regretful of what he had done. "I'm so sorry...."

(Trans.: Come out of the Darkness. Let us walk in the light.)
(OOC: Snippets of it.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:27 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((aww, well it was a good book and movie. Yeah the commercials dragged me in but it was so awesome))

User Image

X looked up at Carter as he held her and brushed his hair from his face, her face was almost emotionless but deep in her eyes, there was a spark of emotion.

"it ok, you were trying to help. Everyone in all organization know of my power and why I was created. Some use me, some don't because I could also destroy their home. The bad people were only prevented from reaching me inside the academy but they still got hold of me when I walk outside. New chains daily. All I want is family and all time I had friends, I almost kill them without control like puppet killing world."

There was sadness in her eyes now
"I am puppet"

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games