Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:09 pm
[Atrium - Heading off! <3]

"Ah, thank you but I should be getting on," Dith replied with a smile to Michiko and Oliver. "It was nice to meet both of you though! Maybe we can meet again sometime?" If either were interested they would find themselves presented either with a little card with Dith's contact details on it, or the opportunity to swap details with his pokegear and either one of their own or a mobile phone.

With that Dith bid farewell to the pair and headed off through the crowd in search of a show shop.

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

[Hope this is okay! Just didn't want to hold you up anymore XD]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court - K.O]

"Oh?" KO's eyebrows rose a little and he nodded approval. "That sounds interesting, you'll have to keep me in the loop!" He was no expert in genetics - he only as much as he needed to in order to work on collaborative projects - but he was interested nevertheless.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:50 pm
[Atrium---Moving to the Food Court]

"Okay," she said as she exchanged contact info. "See you latter Dith."

She then turned to Oliver. "Let's get something to eat."

Shaddaling

TawnyAngel
DONT' SAY THAT! THERE WAS NO RUSH!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:04 pm
[Atrium---Moving to the Food Court]

"Thank you," Oliver murmured, taking the card and tucked it besides Izumi's for the mechanic shop. "Perhaps we can meet sometime." Maybe, possibly, he doubt it. Though he wouldn't mind meeting up with Dith.

"What did you feel like eating?" He questioned as they walked. "And do you plan to have a specialization in genetics?" He was sort of interested in what Michiko had plans for.

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel
No Rush at All!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:11 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court - K.O]

"Of course, and you? Have you been working on anything new?" Lex asked and turned back to his sandwich. "If you want to talk about work."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:24 pm
[Food Court]

"Hmmmm...." she thought when he asked her what she wanted to eat. "How about pizza? I haven't eaten pizza in awhile. How about you?" As she moved towards the pizza place she turned towards him.

"I wanna go into genetics to focus on splicing or evolution. That's all i have plan for now. Maybe make some better pokemon..."

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:30 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
[Food Court]

"Pizza is fine, and not Fossil resurrection?" Oliver questioned as he joined her in line, scanning over the topping options and decided on vegetable. "But I guess fossils are a limited field."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:41 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court]

She decided to choose two slices, getting meaty and 3 cheese slices before answering back. "You know, I haven't thought of fossils. Maybe I can study that as well. After all, we can study how the environment was back then to the way it is now, and maybe we can predict the outcome of some evolutions."  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:56 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
[Food Court]

"Mmhm, I thought it was a obvious choice for those that decided to go in the genetic field." Oliver replied, picking a pair of slices, loaded heavy with bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms and a bottle of water and paid. "But environmental study could be interesting."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:59 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court]

"It is," she said as she grabbed her order and walked over to a table. "But I must have over looked it because I was kinda aiming for something....more ambitious." She smiled sheepishly as she sat down and took a bit of one of her pizzas. She sighed, "This is sooooo good. It really hits the spot."  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:00 pm
[Food Court]

Privately Oliver thought she was aiming perhaps a bit high, with the idea of Splicing two pokemon together to get something new. But then, he wasn't sure how much empathy she had. There bound to be more non-viable creations then successes. Messy. Very messy.

He turned to his meal, eating slowly, trying not to make too much of a mess. "Ambition mmh?"

He finished his food, nodded to Michiko in thanks for staying and then left to get his shopping done. He left the mall, pleased enough with his finds and with plans to take a long nap to recharge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:27 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court - Lex]

"Oh, this and that," KO confirmed with a small nod of acknowledgement once he'd finished another bite of sandwich. "Still working on improving the growth matrix, if we can grow faster and with a lower failure rate - especially for new lines - then we increase profits! There's a biochemical security measures project as well that's coming along, at least it seems to be at at moment. You never know when you're going to hit a stumbling block." Often just as things seemed to be going well but he was confident in his abilities, and in Tambery's too of course.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:40 pm
[Food court - K.O.]

"I'm sure you can handle any stumbling block you meet," Lex replied and took a sip of his lemonade. He wasn't going to ask about the biochemical security measures project. "Are you hoping to get promoted soon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:54 pm
[Food court - Lex]

"Ha!" KO shook his head and made a vague languid gesture with his free hand, the other currently being occupied with his lemonade which he then took a sip from. "I've been hoping for that for a while but no luck yet," he continued with a brief hint of a scowl. "I mean what more do they want? Tch. And yourself?" He wondered if perhaps somebody higher up had reservations about his former connection to Galactic; if so that would apply to Lex née Pulsar too. He supposed all he could do was keep displaying his skills, working for the good of the Team, and be patient. He hated being patient! What was wrong with instant gratification?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 pm
[Food court - K.O.]

"If I am being consider for a promotion, I certainly haven't heard anything about it." He admitted. "And I'm sure you would be considered first, I'm still trying to find my feet, and well, eye and all." he motioned towards the prosthetic and shrugged.

"Still, I could use another training partner, if you wish to meet up once or twice a week?" He questioned.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff