Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:27 pm
[Cove with Abel and Taavi]
"Glad they didn't get a hold of you, because while Glit has good aim, I doubt she be fast enough with giga-drain to save you some fingers." Lex admitted, looking Abel over. "Still, close one, and glad to see you have all your digits. Especially if you play an instrument.” That sounded like it would be difficult to do with a prosthetic.
He looked at Taavi. "There was a major fossil craze a while back in summer? Managed to find one with enough DNA for them to resurrect Nautilator here," he tapped a pokeball. "Ooh, hee, yeah. I like Transformers, Flareon decided he liked one of them enough to be named after them." He shrugged. “Also where Nauti got his name from.”
"And that is one loud scream."Maybe someone didn’t like Carvanah.

[Cove with Izumi – Rolling for Oliver]

“Ah, ********,” Oliver started feeling the crackle of electricity and quickly let go getting a slight sting of pain for his troubles. There had been a reason he hadn’t used his own electric pokemon. He stepped aside shaking out his hand. “Why wouldn’t you have a knife?”

He flexed his fingers and when he had enough control, reached down into his boot to draw out a pocket knife. He opened it and leaned over, slicing the line to let the Sharpedo go. “Knives are just, very, very useful to keep around.”

His cottonee gave a soft croon, wiggling and drifted towards the sand. “I think that might have been enough fishing.”  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:37 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

"Me too," the blond agreed wholeheartedly, flexing his fingers again as he leaned back a bit, gaze still drifting across the water's surface. No sign of that Carvanha... Actually, no sign of anything except more driftwood and seaweed. Had that scream really scared them all off? ...wait, Glit? What kind of name was--no, no, some people just had.. interesting names for their pokemon. Pushing the thought aside, Abel nodded again; he hadn't even thought of that. "Yeah, it'd be kinda hard to play it without all my fingers, too." That would actually be a lot worse than not being able to work - or maybe it wasn't, given his unfortunate financial situation.

Shoving that thought aside before it could go any further, the blond leaned forward with his elbow on his knee again. "It looks like whoever screamed scared them all off, I guess," he said with a thoughtful frown. So far he'd yet to see another one... Abel hummed a little bit, a thought occurring to him. "A sound scared them off, yeah? Maybe a sound can bring them back," he suggested. While he didn't have his guitar to play for them - he probably wouldn't have been able to play too long in this cold anyway - he did have his voice. Curiosity piqued and completely comfortable doing so in front of strangers, Abel cleared his throat a bit before he began to sing.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

LexThetaSigma generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:53 pm
[Clifftops, keeping Swinub]

There was a sigh of relief when the Sneasel snatched the berry from him and went on its way. Everything he had been through, to go back to base and admit he had been attacked while picking berries would have been ridiculous. Pulling a few more berries from the plant, Rory tucked them into his bag with the others.

Zipping the bag back up, he went to head further down the trail, barely noticing the small pokemon trailing behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:45 pm
[Cove/Oliver]

"I-I'm sorry!" Izumi teared up a bit. She hadn't meant for that to happen, or for her new pokemon to jump in and assist like that.  

Sao Kasai

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:28 am
Shaddaling

Washing ashore is something long and thin! That's right! It's a branch! (Booby Prize!)

Blackfirekitsune

A song? A song! Something stirs beneath the waves. Something big. But ahead of it comes a Wooper!

LexThetaSigma

Oh my! What's this? Is it... a rock? No no! You've found a Helix Fossil!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:35 am
Large indistinct shadows have entered the Deepwater Coves and can be glimpsed beneath the waves! What could they be?! Seels seem to be coming ashore on The Beach in slightly greater numbers! Something wheels overhead in the sky above the Scrubland Clifftops!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 am
Sao Kasai
[Cove/Izumi]

"It's okay, it isn't your fault and I've had worse from my Galvantra." Not that Citrine meant to shock him, and had been a joltik at the time. "Shushh... or something, I'm not really hurt and the Sharpedo is gone, and we need to get you a pocketknife so you can cut the line." Oliver added, calm and paused looking out. "Ooh, something happening it seems."

Corri crooned, leaves shifting as she looked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:17 am
Shaddaling

What's that little beast popping out of the water?! Oh! That's a Carvanha!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:51 am
Shaddaling
[The Deepwater Coves/Taking the Seel]

Michiko waved back...and then slowly scooted over to Oliver when she saw another Seel move closer. "Guess your Seel came with a friend huh?"

She then lean forward a bit and held some food out, going no further and trying not to spook the cutie.

"You guys are so cute. Come closer, I won't hurt you."

She has never seen a Seel before and it was a cute pokemon too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:40 am
[Clifftops, keeping the fossil]

It wasn't until he stopped along the trail to kneel down to investigate one of the bushes that he noticed the small Swinub.

"Hey," he nodded towards it as it came closer, sniffing him as he plucked a couple of small berries from the bush. The pokemon came closer, sniffing at the fruit in his hand cautiously as it arched up towards him. "Do you want one?" Sitting one of the berries down beside, he went back to picking as the pokemon ate.

Once the Swinub was done with its treat, it followed Rory's attention, sniffing and digging around the bush. Coming across something it couldn't move, it cried to get his attention, nudging the piece with its snout.

The last few berries were added to his bag when he heard the cry and looked to see what the pokemon had gotten into. At first, it seemed to just be a rock until he got a better look. Though he barely had time to investigate the fossil as the Swinub began to panic, its snout pointed towards the sky.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:26 am
[Cove - Abel & Sasha]

"Oh, that would suck!" Taavi agreed re: not being able to play anymore. "Maybe they did, it was kinda loud... not what they're used to around here." Well that sucked! Taavi frowned a little, casting around at the suddenly calm cove; something sure seemed to have driven everything away.

Turning back to Sasha he asked; "Um, is Glit Serperior?" He guessed so from the move Giga Drain, though he had no idea what that had to do with saving any fingers.... Transformers? That was the thing with the robots and all the explosions wasn't it? And it was a cartoon too, either he remembered that from somewhere else or Sasha had told him before. "I don't think I'd arrived when the fossil thing happened, I would have.... Humm?"

Taavi trailed off, his attention drawn away by indistinct shapes moving under the surface of the water. "Hey, look!" he gestured to the movement under the surface. "Maybe that's what drove everything else off?" Maybe he could encourage it to come to the surface! Taavi tossed some more of the pokemon chow onto the water's surface, closely followed by a few berries from one of the many pouches he wore at his belt.

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 am
TawnyAngel
[Cove - Abel & Sasha]*Durrrr, roll*

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 am
[Scrubland Clifftops]

So far today he'd seen a few wild pokemon and actually managed to get some good shots, along with quite a lot of good shots of the pokemon he'd brought along with him.

All in all Aulus was feeling pretty relaxed as he sat in the scrubby grass on the clifftops flicking through some of the shots he'd taken and occasionally taking an absent-minded bite of his apple. Phaethon grazed nearby, Tortie was dozing beside him, and Red was somewhere up in the sky stretching her wings; the day was peaceful, unhurried, no particular tasks to be completed or goals met. Just hang out, take pictures... and if the opportunity to catch an interesting pokemon presented itself he wouldn't say no!

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:35 am
[Cove/Oliver]

Izumi wiped the tears from her eyes that hadn't quite started falling with the sleeve of her coat. It didn't help too much, what with the water proof material the winter-wear was made out of; Mostly it just made her face damp and cold.

"O-okay... Y-you're right... Sorry..." The girl looked in the direction that Oliver was. "Something happening?" Izumi hadn't noticed anything different. There were no wild pokemon about, but the sharpedo and her yell had been responsible for that, right?

Kitt, her new Dratini friend, seemed to shrink into herself--An unusual posture for this rather confident dragon. It turned, moved back over to Izumi, tapped its nose on the button of its pokeball, and got the eff out of there.  

Sao Kasai

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 am
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

Well, that had certainly had an effect! Abel smiled and reached forward to pet the Wooper that surfaced to say hello. Bolstered by the development - Pokemon were obviously returning now, though he wasn't sure if that was because of him or something else - the blond leaned back and continued to sing another verse. Maybe it would draw forth more Pokemon?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games