Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

Lucian had the house clean and by the next day had many task laid out for the workers and sent some to go shopping for what they needed. He check on breakfast and nodded to a maid whom went to check on their lady

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:40 pm
Farrah was awoken the next morning by a knock on the door and a maid coming in to help her for the day, she yawned and nodded wearily, getting out of bed she dressed herself formally today for she was going to talk to a couple of business collegues over the phone and so being dressed she told the maid to have her breakfast sent to her study and she heads there. Entering the study she sits down at the desk and begins to go over a few papers where she proceeds to right a few notes on what she would like to discuss so that her thoughts were collected.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

Lucian got the food ready when the maid told him what the lady said. He gave her the tray and sent her to the study with the food. He had to get the mansion taken care of as well of it staff. He walks the halls taking notes on what needed fixing and what needed to be updated. He sighs as he works

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:08 pm
Farrah was waiting paitntly for her breakfast to arrive as she notice the maid was sent a second time back to her. She supposed he was busy this morning making preperations doing such and she gave the girl a warm smile and taking up her morning tea she begins to eat her tray of food. After she completes her meal she then proceeds to ring for it to be tooken away. She grabs her notes and stuffs them in her brief folder which she carried because it was more lady like than a brief case and then with a smile she heads out of her study and toward the front of her home where she proceeds to exit out the front door.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

Lucian was walking down the hall. He saw her"Hello my lady, going out today? Rick will go with you to keep you safe or I can"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:21 pm
Farrah looks over just in time to hear Lucian call out to her and she stops for a second to nod to him in knowledgement and hear out his request,"Rick will do nicely I shall be fine just going on some business and what not", she gives him a half smile,"If you want you can come I won't keep you from your work as you won't mine", she grins at her own words and turns heading back out the door,"I shall see you later or in a few minutes", she comments before heading out the front door and letting the footmen help her into the carriage where she proceeded to sit until the carriage went down the road.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

Lucian hands his notes to rick. he needed out of the house. he walks out after her then gets in the carriage,"Rick didn't want to come so he gets to do the house work"
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:47 pm
Farrah nods at him and hits the side of the carriage for them to go on toward her business Collegues, she smiles over at him and states,"Oh I bet he is going to have fun", she turns her attention back to the road a big grin plastered on her face as they drive on. They would first be heading to a Mr. Jackson who recently married was running his own estate along side his father. She remembered attending school with him when they were children and was glad he eventually did well for himself in the end despite having difficulties with his father, the young man made a fortune for himself with what little his father would give him and now at the age of only 25 he was married and had a child on the way.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles"Not really he has a hang over so he is doing the work to avoid loud noise and to keep from passing out. He is getting black coffee"He looks out seeing the sights"We wanted to make sure you were safe when out and about."
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:39 pm
Farrah nods looking over at him,"More like we need to make sure your safe from angels and other demons", she comments smiling abit, before she turned out the window they were coming up a curve toward the jackson household and she smiled,"Here we are", she waits for the carriage to come to a complete stop before the footmen helped her out.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles"only angels. But if you give me permission to use my powers I wont have a problem"He moves to get out after her
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:58 pm
Farrah smiles and waits for him to get out before heading toward the door, where she proceeded to knock, instead of the butler there stood Trevor smiling at her,"Farrah! Haven't seen you in a few weeks come in come in!", he motioned for her and Lucian to come in before he shut the door, he then strolls ahead of her into the parlor and sits down a maid was pouring tea for the guest and she walks out of the room while trevor sits down to drink some of it,"I am sorry if i'm abit excited today the doctor said my wife should be giving birth soon", he nervously drinks the tea and Farrah gives him a curious look as she goes over to sit next to him and picks up her own tea,"You two will be fine I am sure", she assured him.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image

Lucian walks in and stands near the wall in the shadow to give her room. He was there to keep her safe. He watches the man talking to her.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:37 pm
Trevor nods though he doesn't look to convinced as he looked over at her,"So that proposal with the investments? Did you want to disucss those?", he asked setting down his cup. Farrah shakes her head,"No just thought I come in for a visit I don't always have to come for business you know I wanted to see how you and Sarah where doing is all", she smiled at him kindly and then set down her own cup,"Have you thought of names?", she asked. Trevor nods happily,"Oh yes common names like Walter, John, and George. Also Mary, Elizabeth, Rebecca", he explained,"We aren't sure which one we will end up giving him or her but I am sure it will be decent enough", he shrugs,"So have you been doing well with your business?". Farrah nods at the names and then gives him a half smile,"Oh just the usual been abit under the weather so to speak". Trevor looked concerned as she concluded,"All tooken care of my good Servant here has take over my household responsibility and has nursed me to health", she motions over toward lucian.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:30 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian places a hand over his heart and bows a little"My lady your health and well being is very important to me and you shouldn't have to worry about the house hold as you have much on your plate"His tone was calm yet his speech was elegant  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games