Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:39 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She looked at him concerned she hoped non had turned either she could not imagine him slowly going evil because of the other guardians. What would Jankyn become? A dangerous force that would terrorize without reason or cause? She wasn't sure and she didn't want to find out, with as much faith as she could must she gently laid a hand oh his shoulder and smiled at him,"I believe that they are somewhere I'm just over worried is all", she explained,"I'm fairly sure you will be fine even if most where tainted and turned I do not believe that you in turn would be affected by it".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn closed his eyes as he tries to keep from thinking the worse.He sighs"Little star I am connected to all. Any that turn their back and become tainted I feel and apart of my soul is tainted."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:56 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She looked utterly defeated she wanted nothing more than to help him out but right now it seemed a hope for lost cause and she wasn't sure how many he felt tainted or even if he felt anything at all. She finally slid her hand off his shoulder and began to walk over to a tree where she sat down, she tried not to let this upset her positioning herself so she could mediatate, she needed to calm down and not get over worked if Jankyn could hold it together she had to find a way to do it as well she was not a young child like she used to be., She was a princess of the stars and a powerful Guardian she must use the powers she had to connect and find the others as well since Jankyn was working so hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:05 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sigh as he moves to put his back against the rock"Only time will tell, I just hope when all is said and done we can keep all safe"He tilts his head back.He looked so mystical in that moment as if he wasn't real and yes an image of her imagination  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:04 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina finally opened her eyes after a moment of relaxing as she noted the mythical almost unreal picture of Jankyn she blinked her eyes several times and even rubbed her hand over her face trying to clear her vision slightly worried about her own sight she asked,"Jankyn...", she stated unsure if she should even speak right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:23 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as he relaxes"yes little star?"He was relaxed and his powers were lose as if recharging.He felt so at ease and with no care.He was in the one place he could let his guard down  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She frowned slightly unsure whether or not she should just tell him what she seen but... She finally looks up after several minutes and states,"Why is it you look slightly odd to me in my line of vision at this moment than you normally do?", she wondered whether or not it was just her losing her own sight or perhaps something was changing about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn laughs at her words"Because I am in my natural state. This is how I look without my shields up.This is the only place I get to be without shield and or guards up"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:55 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked slightly surprised and a little embarrassed that she didn't know that. She nodded her head in reply,"Oh.. I never knew you kept shields up most of the time but I assume it makes sense that you are always aware of everything", she smiles nervously and asks,"So this place is very sacred then to be able to be so relaxed and natural that you don't have to worry about danger all the time?".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:48 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn looks at her"Most do not know I have them up because they would wonder as to why I am guarding myself from them as well as all others."He tilts his head back"As to why this place is so scarce is because this is where the source of all powers and all things were created. This is where I was born in a since of words.This is where no evil could touch no darkness or corruption here. This is Paradise.This is where Adam and Eve used to live.The apple tree that evil tempted eve is on the outside of this forest."He was the light that drove the darkness away but he didn't know that  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:14 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked about the place surprised at how much he knew of the beginning of time so well as if he lived it she wouldn't be surprised if he did. Weren't they so old as ancient goes? She intakes all the information he was gifting her with and stores it into her mind. She remember this moment well for she will not see many moment like this ever again. She nods her head in understand and getting up slowly as she grasp her staff she states,"I will leave you to be in peace I have a few things I must try to accomplish", she gave him a formal bow of her head and slowly leaves him walking back toward the house rather than deeper in the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:30 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn closes his eyes"Don't over do it little star"He relaxes against the stone"And if you feel like training some. Here you can call the stars you haven't been able to work with ones that are from me time"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:54 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina heard his reply and nods, before she walks out toward the woods. And she heads back toward the house as a man in his mid to late 30s was walking into the house he noticed her coming and asked bewildered,"Young lady who are you and what are you doing here this is private property", he explained though he was alittle off taken on how beautiful she was. She was about to reply her answer when Samantha burst through the door and jumped on the man toppling him to the ground,"Dad your home!!", she exclaims in glee,"Look dad its the guardian! Its the Guardian Celestalina! the Princess of the Stars! She is one of our teachers me and Kaleb are chosen to be guardians to! and Jankyn is here to OH MY GOD DAD they are both so awsome and cool and like", she then went on in a long rant about how amazing it was and how she was awsome and stuff when Kaleb appears in the doorway and goes over to him leaning down next to his father he asked,"Um.. where is mom?", he asked. The man who is the children's father replied,"Your mom is still working what is your sister talking about!?!", he was very confused. The grandfather wheeled out and Celestalina walks over to him gripping her staff her eyes slightly troubled he smiled at her,"Do you think you can help him? She is abit to heavy for him now", Celestalina nods,"Of course..", she goes over to the child and lifts her by the back of the shirt easily while she takes her a few feet away and gently lays her on the ground the teenager had stopped chatter as soon as she was lifted,"Be good and listen to your grandfather if you will excuse me I need to get up there", she points to the roof and walks over to the side where a large tree was she begins to climb it to the top where she sits ontop of the roof she sits down and mediates trying to connect to her spirits her friends her famliars. The father on the other hand was bombarding his father with question,"Dad I don't understnad who is that woman and what does Samantha mean by guardians and magic and stuff? I thought that was just some special gift we shared dreams but that was it I never thought they be real!". The grandfather muttered something low as another car pulls up and a blonde woman steps out staring up at the roof,"Harold! There is a woman on our roof!". Kaleb walks over to his mom and gives her a hug not saying anything for he really needed to be comforted right now with all the commotion and Samantha had already popped back up and was racing to her mother were she would tell her everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn felt the new people. He got up and put his shields and guards up. He walks towards the house.He saw Samantha running"Samantha calm yourself little one. You are must to big to be jumping on your parents"He looks at the others"greeting, I am Jankyn and the lady on the roof is Lady Celestalina."He nods the the old man and looks at kaleb"How has your shows been going"He was trying to understand that."And thank you sir"He saids to the grandfather"You have taken good care of something very precious to me and my people."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:19 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The parents of the children turned When Jankyn arrived and they felt a over whelming since of authority coming from him he brought the room to his full attention if he were in one. They watched on with curious and awed eyes at his careful movements and words, before harold the father turned back to his own dad and asked,"So.. they are staying here.. do they know their purpose?", he asked slightly confused and surprised at himself for even saying something like that. The grandfather looked at his son and smiled shaking his head questionly,"I'm unsure I just know they needs us and we need them.. your children are blessed son now lets go in and start dinner so everyone is fed and we can discuss more later..", then the two walk in as Kaleb lets go of his astonished mother and goes over to jankyn,"They are alright I guess mostly reruns", his eyes were smiling as if jankyn had sparked is interest in something at last because tv was something he knew alot of. Samantha on the other hand dragged her mother indoors who looked worried that her son was talking to a stranger,"Come on mom I have loads to tell you!", she turned toward Jankyn slightly embarrased,"I mean you will hear more at dinner but there is this secret I have to tell you mother daughter stuff", she tried to seem like she was calming down as she and her mother walk into the house and shut the door. On the roof top Celestalina was in a very dazed mode she was trying to communicate with her spirits and she almost sensed herself slipping into their world but then something would stop her... she sighed after a moment blinking her eyes open. It was always harder to connect to them during the day and having not used her powers in so many years... was taking its toll on her memory and concentration.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff