Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (6/24/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:13 pm
SAMOA JOE VS. SAMI ZAYN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

THE KEVIN OWENS ZONE!

Just a few nights ago, the Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution wrestling promotion held a long night of back to back drafts, to determine the new separate brands from the 2016 split. To no surprise, RAW's first draft pick was non other than current TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns. iMPACT's first pick was the HEADLOCK MASTER himself, Kevin Owens. Now of course KO knew he was an important part of the draft, and it was shocking & surprising to most that iMPACT would choose Kevin Owens first. But the only person who wasn't blown away by the announcement. Kevin Owens wouldn't have taken being anyone's second pick. It was only necessary and completely fitting that Owens was chosen when he was. But he felt a bit disrespected after the draft. and he thought he'd use tonight as a perfect opportunity to voice his feelings.. Not that he had many feelings other than anger. Which was just the emotion that was flooding into the body of Owens tonight. He wasn't going to wait for a "perfect opportunity" to get some word of his chest. He was going to do this right NOW. It was now or never. Owens would leave his locker room, rushing towards the gorilla position which would take him straight out to the arena. He let someone know exactly what he was about to do, so they can get his theme music and video packages ready. The strums of guitars from Kevin's theme song began, and his videos appeared on the many screens in the arena.

User ImageUser Image

Owens would push the curtains aside and slowly cruise out into the spotlight, and the fans got even more wild when they saw the man himself. He looked around with a smug frown on his face, like he didn't really want to be here. Kevin stood on the top of the ramp, looking at the crowd, despite being nearly blinded by the many production lights in the building. He looked straight down the ramp. A camera man made a close encounter with Owens, having the camera almost straight into his face. Kevin would see this as a perfect opportunity to let the fans know just how damn good Owens was. They were here to see him, and only him. Owens looked right into the camera and said, "I'm the most important person in this building tonight!" He would then quickly crack his neck before, quite rapidly, walking down the ramp. While he walked down, the announcer held up the microphone high to their mouth to introduce the man of the hour. "Please welcome at this time.. KEVIN OOOOOOOOOWENS!" Owens continued his walk from the ramp, and when he was, he noticed a fan by the barricade with a sign. Very unfortunately, it wasn't a Kevin Owens sign. This didn't make Owens too happy, as he approached the barricade and violently, aggressively knocked the sign out of the poor fan's hands. He continued to walk until he got to the bottom of the ramp, where he would turn left and stop in front of the steel steps

User ImageUser Image

Owens would scale the steps, at a fast pace, and get onto the apron. He swung his foot over, and entered the ring through the ropes. He quickly made his way in and stepped towards the opposite side of the ring. He eyeballed booing fans, who yelled offensive things to the athlete. Owens was no stranger to trash talk, and he would return the favor of yelling at the crowd. It was as if Owens was a child, yelling foolish things to this fan who was having the time of his life. Never did this stranger ever imagine he'd get into a yelling contest with THE Kevin Owens. Kevin would then forget the fan, shrugging him off and almost belittling him. He figures he was done embarrassing him and would just take to finding him on twitter later to block him. Vintage Owens, always finding the easy way out and blocking his troubles and the trolls of the internet. Owens would circle the ring a little, getting a feel for the bounce of it and how hard the bumps would be tonight. As he circled he made sure his tape was correctly placed, and the referee would talk to him on the down low about what would be going on in the match, and how things would work. He gave him the normal details like the finish, some big spots, and how long we'd have. In Owens' mind, it didn't matter how much time he had. He could have an hour or 5 minutes. Either way he would give the audience a great show that they deserve. Owens would cease to circle the ring, and approach the ropes. He leaned down and held onto the bottom ropes, making a mean face into the hard camera, which would slowly zoom into his bearish face, not too pleasing. A face only a mother can love. Owens' song then stopped and he would request a microphone. A microphone would be placed in Owens' hand as he snatched it away disrespectfully. Kevin stood into the center of the ring with the microphone, tapping on it a few time to make sure it was on.

"You know.. I thought CM Punk was a lot smarter than this. CM Punk's best decision.. other than leaving in ring competition.. was drafting me first onto Impact. Yet.. he doesn't even capitalize on it.. If you take a look at tonight's line up.. Kevin Owens is no where to be seen. But since this is my show, I don't need an invitation." The fans would boo due to Owens' denouncing their little precious star, CM Punk. "It sickens me.. that you people don't see the problem with this whole situation. You see, over on Raw, the first draft pick was TNW:R Champion Roman Reigns.. So for me to get drafted first for iMPACT, only proves that I am up there with the best of the best.. So where is my main event here tonight? Where is my championship? Whoever is in charge around here, whether it be CM Punk, or anyone else who wants to pop up and claim leadership, hasn't learned that if you're going to make a huge decision like drafting Kevin Owens to iMPACT, you better capitalize on it.. This show has gone week by week known as the iMPACT Zone.. but now you're in the KEVIN OWENS ZONE.." Owens would lower his microphone, and listen to the array of boo's and curse words that were being thrown at the Prizefighter.

User Image

Kevin Owens

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

"UNDERDOG FROM THE UNDERGROUND."
Name: Sami Zayn
Height: 6'1
Weight: 212 lbs

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The arena was set. It was time for one of the most athletic men in TNW:R to come out
and wrestle here tonight. Suddenly, a whole bunch of drums would start playing with multiple
voices singing was heard. The crowd eventually automatically got up to their feet, singing along
to the theme song that was playing. It was Sami Zayn's theme song! Sami Zayn's theme
played throughout the whole arena through the PA system. Sami Zayn would walk through
the curtain and start skipping and dancing at the same time to his own theme song. He started
to look around the arena, letting the theme song play. He then threw out his fist, as the lyrics
of his song came on, as Zayn yelled out "LET'S GO!" The song sang along with the
theme that was playing throughout the whole arena as the crowd was cheering loudly for Sami.
People knew who Sami Zayn was, and knew that he was a phenomenal wrestler and knew
that this was going to be a fun time either way just by watching Sami Zayn. Sami Zayn started
to look around the arena as he started to walk down the ramp as well. He looked around at
all the fans and all the people who had t-shirts that were made by the TNWR staff. Zayn then
started to smile, and continue to skip down the ramp. The announcer would've gotten up and
had the microphone in his hand, and started to introduce Sami Zayn to the ring. "Introducing
at this time, from Montreal, Quebec, Cananda. Weighing in at 212 pounds, SAMI......ZAAAYN!"

The crowd would've repeated the announcer, and then continued to cheer and sing along Sami's
theme catch theme song. Sami Zayn continued walking down the ramp, but eventually ended
the end of the ramp. He then started to skip to the stairs, and then started to walk on them.
He grabbed the corner post, and then started to pump up the crowd, raising up his arm and
grabbing onto the post at the same time. He then started to walk and skip on the apron after
walking up the stairs, and then placed his foot over the second rope and then onto the bottom
rope, as Zayn then hopped off the bottom rope into the ring. Sami Zayn then turned to
Owens and then shoulder bumped him hard. He walked past him, and then asked
for a microphone. He turned back to Owens, and then his theme would fade away. The
crowd would go wild, knowing these two were former best friends, and knew this was going
to be an excellent confrontation. He looked at Owens, and started to smile. He raised the
microphone and started to speak. "You always had that big mouth of yours gaped wide
open, huh? That's alright Kev, you and I both know that even though you have a big mouth,
you're a tremendous talent to have, am I right? No, really! Even though you and I have
gone through our separate ways and got into this company separately, you and I always
knew we would end up here. But as for now, it wasn't YOU that was booked here tonight.
For now, it's ME who was booked. So Kev, former-bud, I think you should just leave before
you waste anyone else's time, because honestly Kev, all these words you're saying, don't,
have, meaning. Now if you want to watch me, there's a seat right over there for you bud.
[Sami Zayn would point at the announcer's table]
" Zayn would drop the microphone
and then continue to point to the announcer's table until Kevin Owens would've left the ring.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:56 pm
Owens wasn't very happy about Zayn's words towards him. He signaled for Owens to take a seat at the announcer's table. He would raise his mic once more. "Sami.. That's the first good idea you've had in your entire career. I'll give you and all these people the benefit of me at commentary. Good luck" Zayn would gently flip the mic, letting it hit Sami's chest. He would walk right passed Sami, bumping into him before exiting the ring and sitting at the announcer's table, putting a headset on.  

Kevin Owens

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 pm
Backstage, Samoa Joe is seen making his way to the ring, wearing his signature black and green entrance shirt with his name on it, and carrying his signature white towel, over his shoulder. He has the face of a competitor, a real fierce competitor, ready to head down to the ring and kick some a**. He passes several people in the hallway towards the entrance curtains, and the people look scared of him. He ignores them, and he makes his way to the curtains before his music plays.

User Image

Samoa Joe's intimidating theme song begins to play in the arena, with it's slow, start. The audience cheers, knowing the history of this wrestler about to make his way to the ring. He walks out from backstage, the lights shining green throughout the arena with some yellow too. He walks down the ramp with a tank top shirt on and his normal wrestling gear on as well, he stops after walking out a good distance, giving the audience a big look and looks towards the ring and walks down the ramp, being introduced..

User ImageUser Image

"And his opponent, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 281 pounds, SAMOA, JOE!"

Joe makes his way down the ramp, to the steps. He walks up them, getting on the apron. he looks at the audience before getting in the ring. He walks to the opposite ropes and does his raise of the arm taunt. He takes his shirt off, and tosses it and his towel outside of the ring. He then glares at his opponent/waits for him to come out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:59 pm
The bell would ring, as Sami Zayn turned his attention from Kevin Owens to Samoa Joe. He started to circle the ring as he looked at the big man who was across the ring.

Undisputed Adam Cole

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:01 pm
Samoa Joe looks across at Sami Zayn, ready to show no remorse and to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and begins circling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:02 pm
Zayn looked to raise his arms, looking to see what Samoa Joe would do first in terms of lock-ups. He had his hands spread wide open.

Undisputed Adam Cole

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:04 pm
Samoa Joe would close in like he were to accept it and does, knowing full well he is the stronger man and can easily overpower Sami.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:06 pm
Sami Zayn was eventually overpowered, as Zayn started to back up to a near corner while still in the lock-up.

Undisputed Adam Cole

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:07 pm
Samoa Joe pushed Zayn all the way into the corner, and the referee intervened and once he started to count, Joe let go, backing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:08 pm
Zayn was having his arms up in the air, as the ref would separate the two men. He started to come out of the corner trying to take the ref's distraction into an open advantage, as Zayn tried to shove the ref out of the way going for a chop to the chest of Joe!

Undisputed Adam Cole

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:11 pm
Samoa Joe was chopped in the chest, and just looked at Sami Zayn like it had no effect at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:12 pm
Zayn looked at the eyes of Joe and looked wildly surprised. Zayn tried to go for another chop to the chest!

Undisputed Adam Cole

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games