Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (7/9/16) // GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 pm
Zayn would put his arm over Ambrose's leg hooking it, going for the cover!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm
Dean would get his shoulder up at 2.9 doing a dramatic kick out as the crowd cheers.  

Cedric Alexander

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:36 pm
Zayn would lay on his back more tired than ever, as he used all his energy for that blue thunder bomb. The crowd then started to cheer for the match after the huge kick-out from Ambrose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:38 pm
Dean would roll around moving his body as much as he can to try and get himself up that unexpected Thunder Bomb literally took him off his feet and threw his game plan off.  

Cedric Alexander

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:39 pm
Zayn would roll to the opposite side from Ambrose, crawling to the ropes and tried to use them as support to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:40 pm
Dean gets on all fours turning his head seeing Zayn getting up as well as Dean tries to match his speed to see who gets up 1st.  

Cedric Alexander

Undisputed Adam Cole

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:41 pm
Zayn waiting for Ambrose to get up, he tried to go for a quick fatigue punch to Ambrose!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:42 pm
Kevin Owens would be shown on television, coming out from the backstage area. He stood at the top of the ramp, staring down into the ring in which Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn were competing in. Kevin would walk down the ramp slowly. He circled the ring, and moved towards the commentators table where he took a seat and grabbed a headset.

Michael Cole: Kevin.. if you don't mind asking.. what are you doing out here?
Kevin Owens: You know, I figured my match would be next so I should just get a head start on my entrance. I figured I could come out here and scout for my possible opponents when I go all the way through the tournament. And I know exactly what you're thinking, I'm not out here because of Sami Zayn. I'm out here for the reasons I said.

Kevin Owens

Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dean would gets up only to have Zayn's knuckles tap his jaw as Dean stubbles back looking like he's about to fall through the ropes but catches himself by grabbing onto the ropes reeling himself back in build up power to decapitate Zayn with an Lunatic Lariat!

Undisputed Adam Cole rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:53 pm
Zayn would quickly try to duck the clothesline and go behind Ambrose, quickly grabbing his arms going for a half-and-half suplex!

User Image

Undisputed Adam Cole

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:55 pm
Dean connects as he lays down on his stomach before finding the rage within and starts smacking the mat. Dean lifts his head up with fire in his eyes as the camera zooms in on it. Dean gets to his feet as he stalks Zayn's body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:57 pm
Zayn would slowly get up and turn towards Ambrose recovering at the same time.  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:01 am
User Image
Dean kicks Zayn in the abdomen as he clinches onto him hooking both arms as he kicks his leg out to deliver the Dirty Deeds!

Undisputed Adam Cole rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:02 am
Sami Zayn would try to back away to the ropes while still being hooked by Ambrose, but then tried to go for a back body drop over the ropes!  

Undisputed Adam Cole

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces