Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Aneurin got up from his seat and walked to the bed looking at the cards that the other was playing around with. Or perhaps he was practicing. A curious expression made way for a confused one however when Kiyoshi mentioned unsettled creatures in the forest. "Maybe that is part of what woke me up, I did feel odd when I woke." he muttered a bit as he thought about it. Soon he was distracted by the explanation about the suicide forest and frowned a bit. "That doesn't sound like a forest I want to visit ." he said before he looked back at the cards before one particularly drew his attention due to the rich decorations. "That card looks nice." he said as he pointed at the Magician. He liked the general design of it.

User Image

In depth profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:36 am
User Image

Kiyoshi took notice of the other coming over to the bed and looking at the cards. He laughs in amusement about what the guardian said about the suicide forest. "Of course, anyone who visits there certainly would have a death wish" he said jokingly. He looks to what the other was pointing to, "Its called the Magician" he tells him. "He's the ultimate receiver and uses his powers for creative purposes. He is pretty much the reflection of you when it comes to behavior and personality" he informs the guardian spirit.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:46 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin nodded when Kiyoshi spoke of the forest. "Sounds like it. Just how desperate should a person become for something like that?" he said and shook his head. The guardian didn't get why people would want to give up on life. Even in the darkest moments surely there was light? "The Magician huh?" he asked and then chuckled about the other's add to it. "Does he use his powers to make life of the ones he protects easier?" he asked. After all that was one of his tasks as a guardian. It wasn't all just about being the guardian of the Wildshadows and the area. Those that were residents of the forest, including the twins now it would seem, could ask him for help and he would be able to help to some extend.

User Image

In depth profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image

"Everyone has a different limit. Even I have a limit, but I have ways of reducing my chances of reaching it" Kiyoshi explained his view of it. He nods to confirm the name of the man on the card. "Yes, that's one to put it" he responded.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:38 am
User Image

User Image

"I see, he looks interesting." Aneurin smiled before he lowered himself to the ground and sat down again. Probably still from his ancient days, he wasn't really used to sitting on high surfaces. Even chairs at a table like earlier. "Do you have a favorite card?" he asked curiously.

User Image

In depth profile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:46 am
User Image

Looks off to the side, "A favorite card?" Kiyoshi repeats the question. He shrugs, "Don't have one yet" he replied. He picks up the cards then spreads them across the bed next to him. "Which one you think it would be?" he asked the guardian.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:37 am
User Image

User Image

The guardian tilted his head slightly when he heard the other had no favorite card yet. Perhaps they were new to him too. Aneurin watched as Kiyoshi spread out all the cards on the bed and blinked a bit hearing the question. For a moment he tapped his chin thinking about what he had seen so far from Kiyoshi, before he then looked at the cards and their designs. Of course he had no idea about the meanings, but he could look at how the cards were drawn and he didn't mind a little guessing game. He smiled as he looked over them all before he pointed at 'the Chariot'. "Could it be that one?" he asked curiously. Maybe the other liked the black and white balance of the card, but of course Aneurin could only guess there for now.

User Image

In depth profile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi points up the card the other had pointed to and examine it with his eyes. "I think so. I do have my similarities with this one" he answered. "Like having a healthy ego, self-control, disciplined and determined" he listed a few qualities off the top of his head he could recall of the card. "You might just have a knack for this. Wonder what you will pick for my brother and Mr. Wildshadow after you meet them" he commented.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:49 am
User Image

User Image

The guardian chuckled a bit after he spoke of the card and smiled. "Thank you. I have never considered to work with any kind of cards though." he said calmly. He was enjoying his time at least. He hadn't expected to wake up to so much new things. It sure was unusual to him, all of this, but at the same time he was curious and excited there was so much new things to discover.

((Maybe time to also bring Jican home, I think a ride would be over by now lol))
User Image

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:50 am
User Image

Kiyoshi nods, "No problem, calling as I see it to be talent and not a fluke" he responded. Collected the cards up off his bed then returned them to their box. "Mr.Wildshadow should be arriving soon enough. Dusk will be coming soon. Brother shouldn't be too far behind" he thought looking towards his open door for moment.
((Sounds okay with me))
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

The guardian smiled a bit when Kiyoshi spoke again. It was still a compliment. Aneurin cast a look outside and noticed the darkening sky and he tilted his head a bit. "Time went by fast it would seem." the boy spoke. He hadn't realized it but it was already getting to the evening. Outside in the forest, Jican, too, noticed the sky and it was slightly worrisome. He wasn't on his beloved mare this time, cause he was with a horse from the school. "I better make some hurry to get home." he muttered and walked faster. It wasn't to long after that he entered his own grounds and he felt relieved. It was true he could call on fire to protect himself with the light, but that cost plenty of his energy. The moment he stepped inside the mansion, the closest staff immediately turned to aid him if needed. Aneurin blinked a bit and looked at the door of Kiyoshi's room. "I think the Wildshadow is home." he simply spoke. He had no idea how to call the new heir, nor did he know if they were male or female yet, so 'the wildshadow' came as close as he could for now.

User Image

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image

"With me it certainly does" Kiyoshi said jokingly. He looked to the window before standing up and returning the box of cards to his bag. He turned his gaze back to the guardian, "Want me to introduce you to him or can you handle it yourself?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Aneurin looked back at Kiyoshi when he spoke. So it was a him. That wasn't really surprising, though females did sometimes inherit the property. It had happened once or twice. The guardian smiled and shook his head. "I think I can handle it. We're eternally bound because of his family anyway." he spoke as he got up from the floor. "Thanks for spending time with me." he said and bowed a bit in thanks before he left the room. In the hallway, Jican had moved to walk to the living room when he heard someone walk down the stairs. Fully expecting Kana or Kiyoshi he turned to greet them but when he saw the boy he tilted his head.

"Well I'll be, it has been ages..." he mumbled. At the sound of the other, Aneurin looked directly at him and stared for a moment, before he suddenly blinked and ran back upstairs, changing into a mini kitsune as he went. Before Jican could call after him he disappeared into Kiyoshi's room and quickly dived behind the young man. "He feels like a Wildshadow, talks like a Wildshadow but he does not look like one, what is this trickery?!" he mumbled at first before he called out and looked up at Kiyoshi.

Though he wasn't human at the moment, his small white ears showed obvious distress. Right now, Kiyoshi was the only one that the guardian was really acquainted to and actually trusted. He was a small, white fox the size of a ferret with black markings on his face and 6 tails on the account of being a child when he was changed and brought to the spirit world.

User Image

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:21 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi chuckled a little, "Good luck then" he replied. "No problem" he said to being thanked. He walked over to his desk to pick up the mp3 player. Heard movement going on behind him, "Not surprising" he said to the mumbling. When he looked over his shoulder, it took a moment to realize he needed to look down. "Is that really you, Aneurin?" he asked with eyebrows raised at the six-tailed fox.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican had stood for a bit before he had followed. Wondering if he had seen it correctly. Even on his original age, he hadn't seen the guardian but on paintings. The kitsune scratched his head a bit at the outburst he had witnessed before he had decided to go up and see what this was about, In the room Aneurin looked at Kiyoshi for a moment with a bit of surprise, before he realized why he asked and nodded. "Yes, it is me. But who is he?" he asked as he turned his gaze back at the door where Jican had now appeared. "You know him Kiyoshi?" the kitsune asked a bit surprised as he stared at the guardian behind his young friend.

Before he turned his attention back to Aneurin. "But how come our honored guardian doesn't recognize a Wildshadow?" he asked the small fox, a little concerned about these developments. As the guardian of this forest and the Wildshadows, even Jican knew as the family never forgot, that allegedly the spirit would recognize them on sight. "You don't look like one." the spirit just said, causing Jican to look rather confused. He considered the fact that since they hadn't seen him for long while, perhaps he forgot how they looked. Jican looked at Kiyoshi and raised an eyebrow for a bit. "When did he show up?" he asked, hoping perhaps that Kiyoshi could shed some light on that for them.

User Image

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas