Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
Ruel had one hand on one of his legs and index finger tapping on the knee. "Sounds like he has a high tolerance" he thought as he listens to him. "Not the first I've heard say that about alcoholic beverages" he commented. "You've seen me drunk, Tabi. I will spare you of seeing that version of me again. Could have gone a lot worse, but doesn't seem like it did" he answered him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:50 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Tabi KogoeruHot Springs owner
Race: Snow Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black shoes, Black pants and a tight white T-shirt
Health: Great
With: Ruel
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs | Herbal Gardens ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I don't know, you seemed more tipsy than fully under influence." Tabi said and shrugged a bit, though he kept his smile. He was used to people much more drunk than Ruel had ever been, so perhaps their perception of the fact was different. "All went perfectly well, indeed." the demon agreed. After all he had dealt with drunkards as bad as trying to break down his springs. Ruel had, at most, seemed a little out of here. Soon after their drinks were brought in and Tabi nodded and thanked the one bringing them before he placed the teabag in the water and allowed it to seep for a while as he turned back to Ruel.

In-depth Profile: Tabi Kogoeru

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image
"That's because I was sobering up by the time I got here. Otherwise things would have gotten a lot more embarrassing as it always is around attractive non-human males while drunk" Ruel explained to him. "I suppose for you it did. Considering what you've dealt with in the past" he replied. He gulps down half of the tap water from his cup after it was given to him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Tabi looked a bit surprised when Ruel mentioned about attractive men but then smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment." he said as he finally took the teabag from his cup and placed it on a small plate next to him. "You might be right. I have faced drunks yelling, screaming, breaking down the lobby, threatening me, threatening my staff. The worst drunks sometimes pass by." he admitted. As much as he was a demon, he wasn't superman. A well placed attack or a stab could kill him as easily as any human, so such people definitely worried him some and he was quick to work them out of his springs. By use of his powers if he needed to, though he kept that as a last resort, that also could break things inside the springs after all. "It has happened a lot less lately though. And you were all but difficult." he added and smiled before drinking some of his tea. "You ever experienced any drunk teens around the campus?" he asked. He knew Ruel didn't like to discuss work, so he wouldn't ask about it. Campus was more like a sort of home though wasn't it?

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image

Ruel was looking down at his cup, "Hm?...um, yeah, I guess is a compliment" he said softly and blushing a little. "Guess the whole garden tour wouldn't have happened if I had been difficult" he thought drinking the rest of his water from the cup he was holding. He chuckles a little, "Nope. Don't think they turn to alcohol to have a good time or distract them from their troubles. Doubt any of them would be on school campus while drunk" he answered. "Hope drunkenness isn't the reason two students didn't show up for class today" he thought frowning. "I might as well inform you that I won't visiting this place as I have these days. Need to cut down on expenses outside of bills and food. I am on a teacher salary after all and probably apply for a part-time at some point. Maybe once or two twice a month for the hot spring" he informs Tabi.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:02 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Tabi smiled softly when the other said it was a compliment. They seemed a little shy suddenly as well. Soon he was distracted by the other answer though. "True, I guess students wouldn't really be seen drinking till drunk while they work hard to study." he agreed. A soft "hmm..." came from the demon when they were informed about Ruel's position before he smiled again and chuckled softly. "You are more than welcome to visit anytime. Be it as a costumer, for work or just as a friend passing by. You'll always be a good sight." he answered. He didn't really need help around the spas anymore, but if it could help his friend, he wouldn't deny them. There was always plenty to do after all. If he understood correctly they said they might come apply for the work at the spa part time. "It's all good." Tabi ensured his friend, he always liked it when the other was at the springs. It really didn't matter as what role they would come knocking as.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image

Ruel chuckles a little, "Or studying each other" he said jokingly. He was sure some students have joined up in a romantic like relationship. He felt quite relieved to see the other smile after what he had said then to surprise. "For work? As a friend passing by? A good sight?" he questions and they were all phrases he wasn't expecting to hear from someone else. With how things are between him and Tako, he was reluctant about being involved in any new friendships and had thought he was just a regular customer.
[[still on about the Ruel and kid encounter?]]
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:06 am
OoC
If you are still up for it, though might alter him a little so he isn't TO dependent. Otherwise poor Ruel x3

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Tabi chuckled when the other mentioned studying each other. That also wasn't unthinkable by the demon. Being gay himself it was nothing unusual to him, but on top of that these were students, usually staggering with hormones at that age and no girls nearby. He was a little surprised with the repeated questions though. Naturally he had accepted Ruel as a friend, he wouldn't give a full garden tour to just any regular costumer. If he did that for regular costumers he wouldn't have time to do his actual job. The demon tilted his head slightly in wonder. "How come that seems so odd to you?" he asked directly and smiled a bit. Had he not considered the other a friend, he wouldn't show the garden. Not only time wise, if to many people would run around here, it would damage the herbs over time.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

Ruel rubbed one of his horns after hearing the question, "Might as well about it since he has with me" he thought. Inhale deeply and exhaled softly before responding to Tabi. "Starting with the first question. I'm not as strong, focused or resourceful person as I seem to be when it comes to work in general" he explained. "As for the second question, the only other friend I had before moving here was Tako and no one else before him. I'm not saying you wouldn't be a good, valuable friend, I'm saying I'm not a good person to be friends with. All I'm good at is being a listener" he explained and sighed. "I don't think I'm a good sight. I'm pretty much avenge. Don't understand why you said it, really" he said then he stood up.
[[I'm up for it and the meeting place and time is still the same, after this visit before he gets home.]]
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:07 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Friends are good listeners too sometimes." he replied and smiled a bit. However it would seem Ruel did not share his notion, so perhaps the man didn't want to be friends, in which case Tabi would stop trying. "I understand. My apologies then for making any assumptions." he replied and got up as well, giving the other a bow as he would any costumer of his. Apparently they meant to leave or they wouldn't get up. "I'll see you around again then." Tabi would have liked the other to consider him a friend, but if they refused to, he wouldn't force them. The demon would see him out and just forget about the whole thing. It looked like he had been wrong.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image

"Well, I don't like talking about myself especially my problems and, I'm not a good person to be around too long, Tabi" said Ruel setting down his empty cup and he was getting all teary eyed. "Do you really understand? Or are you just saying that because you're expected to? Could have been friends, but I doubt it would have worked out and I would rather you not regret being friends with someone like me. I'm sure you can make better and more successful friends than me" he said and yanked on one of his horns a little to remind himself not to talk so much. "I should go, I've pretty much ruined the mood and tour for you. Not sure if I will ever be coming back now. Goodbye, Tabi" he said holding the lavender in his hand tightly then started walking to the exit.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:05 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Hearing the words from Ruel, it would seem that mostly his 'considered' friend had more issues to allow anyone near than anything. Of course he understood to some extend, he just didn't know the origin of it all. Soon the other was walking away though and the demon didn't really know what he could say about it, safe for what was always in his heart. "I would never regret any friends I made as I tend to end up with few this is true, but those few I also felt I could trust and be myself with, without any problems about it. This is the same I extend to you." he spoke. "If you want to walk out of that door now, I won't stop you, as it will always be a free choice. Just know that same door will always be open might you have need of me, or if you change your mind about being friends. I wish you well, Ruel. And maybe till next time." he added. Tabi surely hoped he would be back someday. For now all he could do was just to let the other know that he would always be there for Ruel regardless.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image
"Guess he will be the only person I know of that doesn't have that regret then about friendship" Ruel thought. He stopped while Tabi was talking, but he didn't turn around because he didn't want to be seen crying. "Wouldn't have wanted to be stopped. Thanks for the patience. I just need some time to think it over because friendship to me isn't to be decided by one person like that. I came to the new job a broken and unravel person for the second time just using work to distract myself. Need to put myself back to together again before I can allow someone to be that close as a friend" he said then he left. [exit]

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:42 am
User Image

Sato looks towards the front with a confused expression on his face. "Gift?
What gift?"
he asked. Believed in Ritsuka's response about not having a dark side. "Yes, and I will wake you when we get there" he answered firmly. He smiles, 'Well, communication is important in a relationship and its good to hear that part is working out. I expect nothing less than support from him" he replied. Slouches a little in his seat to get comfortable, "Yes, I will tell you the directions. Like taking this right turn at this light" he directed him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games