Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Scars of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:35 pm
"I know!" Zevran replied with a wink, closely followed by a warmer smile and; "I shall," as he picked up the bowls, kissed Abel's cheek, and headed into the living room.

After a quick flip through the available entertainment Zevran selected 'priscilla queen of the desert' which he had seen once before and found most amusing and then sat down on the couch, he didn't get too comfortable though because when Abel came to join him he wanted to drape across him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:40 pm
"Thanks." Abel's smile warmed considerably as Zev kissed him before he departed, and he hastily finished washing and drying his hands before grabbing the mugs of coffee and heading in after him.

Not long after Zev sat down did Abel walk through to the coffee table, set the mugs down on it, and then rather than flop or lie down on the couch, he instead knelt one knee down behind the shorter blond before he effectively smushed him. His arms wrapped around Zevran's shoulders and one hand slid into his hair to hold his head against his chest as he hugged him, leaning on him and smooshing him quite effectively and placing a few affectionate kisses atop his fine blond hair. He stayed like that for a few moments before he held his boyfriend securely in his arms and flopped backwards to lie on the couch, trying to take Zev with him.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:46 pm
Zevran responded to the smooshing by leaning back against Abel with a happy sigh and then when Abel flopped backward he allowed himself to follow, though carefully so that he didn't smack their heads together or anything. "We are watching Priscilla," he reported as he groped for a churro. "I thought it good entertainment that doesn't need too much attention, so that I can pay it to you instead. Boyfriend." Heh. Boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:50 pm
"Mmh, that sounds perfect to me," he replied happily, his arms still wrapped around Zevran with no intention of letting go just yet, though he did stretch his leg out a bit to get a little more comfortable. After a moment he gave the other man a fond squeeze and another kiss to his head. "I always love getting attention from my adorable boyfriend, you know."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:52 pm
Adorable boyfriend he said! Zevran laughed out of the same delightedly nervous energy that bubbled up whenever Abel said things like that and then - once Abel pulled back from the kiss - he tried to shove the end of the churro into his mouth. "You are terrible!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:56 pm
Ohh how he loved that laugh - that endearing, flustered, almost embarrassed laugh - and it made him want to laugh himself...

...except there was suddenly a churro in his face. Abel reached up on reflex to grab Zev's hand before it could actually go in his mouth, mostly because he had indeed started laughing. "Dude, if you want to make me choke there's so many better ways to do it." Though he had all but forgotten about the churros in his haste to snuggle with his boyfriend... maybe he should've waited a couple minutes, until they were done eating.

...nah.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm
"Ha!" Zevran beamed and shook his head. "No my friend on this occasion I had no intention of making you choke, it would be a terrible waste! I can see why you might think I meant to though, as you say in many better ways. Just bite the end off it; and this is something you will not hear me say often!" They were terrible, awful people; of course they belonged together! Belonging. Heh. What a strange feeling but that must be what it was yes? He had felt it for some time now, perhaps he had called it trust and having fun and it was those too but it was belonging. He belonged again, and he belonged somewhere better than he ever had before. Was it wrong to think these things when you had only just asked somebody to be your boyfriend? Maybe it was but that didn't matter if he didn't tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:24 pm
Abel couldn't help but laugh harder at Zevran's words. "You are terrible," he said when his laughter died down a couple moments later, and then after a couple more moments he did indeed bite off the end of the offered churro and chewed it thoughtfully. He came to his conclusion in short order. "Mmmmh, this is delicious," he sighed as he released Zev's wrist so he could smooth his palm over the other man's cheek. "You were right, you do make damn good churros."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:30 pm
Zevran crinkled his nose and declared; "Famed for it! I happen to recall that I was outlawed in The Anderfels, Orlais, and Nevarra. Not Tevinter though, they're into the their kinky s**t up there." Once Abel had given his approval to the churro Zevran took a bite of it himself and smirked somewhat as he chewed, swallowed, and then said; "Did you ever doubt me? I am sure you did not because you know how often I am right.... These really are very good though, I will have to try to remember how I did them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm
"Were you really?" He asked, eyebrows raised and a note of incredulity in his voice. "I definitely want to hear that story sometime. Or stories," the taller blond added with a chuckle. Maybe not right now though, they had churros to eat and a movie to not pay any attention to.

...speaking of which. "Never," he said with a brief shake of his head, "I never doubted your churro-making skills for even a moment. I just hadn't experienced them firsthand, and now I have." So saying he leaned up to press a kiss to his other cheek. "And that's easy: You made them with me! Really though I'm not sure, and I think it's probably not a good idea to eat churros lying down." With a sigh he squirmed a bit so he could position one arm underneath him and then pushed them both up to a sitting position again, though one arm remained loosely wrapped around the shorter blond. As much as he wanted to snuggle, they should probably eat churros and drink coffee while both were still relatively warm.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:52 pm
Zevran gave a delighted little laugh and squirmed into a more upright position, though still snuggled against Abel of course. "I shall be glad to regale you with the tales - oh lovely assistant - they are terribly exciting and often rather naughty. I think you are right though; it is much easier to swallow in an upright position, take it from somebody with much experience." Ha!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:18 pm
Abel happily wrapped both arms around Zev again to snuggle him while keeping him nice and close. "I'll gladly be your lovely assistant whenever you want," he said with a small grin as he pressed a kiss to Zevran's temple, "and I want to hear all of those tales sometime, they sound absolutely wonderfully terrible -- just like you." With that said, and a broad grin lighting up his face, Abel leaned over a bit to grab a churro for himself.

Vanessa emerged from Abel's bedroom with her blanket wrapped around her shoulders, and when the taller blond waved her over she hastened to the coffee table. Since one arm was happily occupied holding his boyfriend, he freed his other hand by sticking his churro in his mouth so he could grab one of the honeyed churro halves and offer it to the Lopunny; she needed no encouragement to take it, curl up on the floor and start eating. Once she'd begun to do so, Abel took his churro back in hand again with a brief chuckle before taking a bite of it. A moment later he added, "These really are pretty awesome."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:20 pm
Oh, had he left such an easy opening? Yes he had! Zevran smirked and sucked sugar off his thumb. "They are delicious and they are easy, just like me!" It was only a small joke but he enjoyed very much all the same. "We will make them again soon, and if you like you can make the dough? In case you ever wish them for breakfast when I am not here." Ehhhh he didn't want to think about returning to the warehouse right now, so different subject.

"What do you think Vanessa, good?" Pokemon were always a good diversion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:40 pm
Zevran's joke brought forth another laugh and another smirky grin. "I won't argue with you there, especially not when I'm so addicted to you," he admitted with a brief chuckle, then pressed a kiss to his temple again. "Mmh, I think that sounds like a good idea. I could... or I could learn how to make them so that I can make them for you for breakfast sometime?" That was much better than thinking of waking up without him... Why did that make him feel a little deflated? No, he knew why.

The Lopunny in question made indistinct but pleased noises as she munched happily away on her half-churro, honey oozing down her fingers and onto her small hands but she didn't seem to mind, not even remotely.

Suddenly there was an Isaac on the back of the couch, having hopped up from behind it, and he peered curiously at the pair of humans. Abel obliged him by offering a bite of his churro, a small bite the Espeon gladly took.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:51 pm
It was good to see the pokemon enjoying the churros too, he wouldn't have believed he would care a few months ago. Zevran sipped his lovely coffee and kissed Abel briefly on the cheek, how times did change!

"I am most addictive, you will probably never shake the habit," he agreed seriously. "And I would like that! Next time then you can make them and I will instruct, and we can write it down as we go so that you will have it for reference. Humm, we will have to start going for runs together if we are often going to have breakfast like this though!" Zevran gave Abel's cheek another kiss and then added; "Once your lung is better of course."

When Clara appeared from behind the chair with a yawn and a big stretched Zevran made yawned in sympathy and broke off a piece of churro for her. "And now the masses descend!" he observed.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff