Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image

Thren laughed at the idea of his father enjoying fiction; for as good a man as Thren thought him, he was still stuck in his own ways. Maybe if Thren tricked him into reading some fiction book he would like it... he'd surely be in trouble for the deception, but who knew. Could end up interesting to get the old man interested in something other than epic oral histories and colourful summations of small town conflicts. "I will look forward to reading this fiction story you recommend then, to see if I can understand what you mean. As it is, I'm still caught up on an upside down world. So strange..." Thren said pleasantly, making a mental note to seek out the book later. Now that he had an idea of how this place worked, he should surely be able to find a copy.

Thren paused when Chester seemed distracted and glanced over where his eyes fell, tilting his head to look at the woman there. Huh. Did they know each other? Were they friends? He offered a quick wave though he didn't know her; Thren felt guilty for eavesdropping on people when they didn't know of his raiment, so he did his best not to let his attention wander to other people's conversations. There was always someone nearby with a nervous habit of tapping their foot or pen he could tune in to keep himself distracted.

"A joke? Never. You know us priests, we're very solemn sorts." He bowed his head with a grave expression, but couldn't keep himself from grinning for long. "They only banned me after I set fire to someone's garden- it was an accident, of course, long story- but since then they decided i'm bad luck in a garden. Superstitious old folk." He shook his head with a sigh. "Was that girl- oh, she's gone now, huh- you know her? You seemed quite smitten there for a moment." Thren threaded his fingers together and rested his chin on them, watching Chester's reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

It seemed Thren was delighted over Chesters jesting.
The notion of someone as religion as Thren's father enjoying literature that was not history nor the religious texts, it seemed nearly impossible. Chester didn't understand that notion, he felt that anyone could enjoying a good book,
even the Father himself. Then again it must be noted Chester was raised by servants and rather nobility as such, his beliefs were rather open and loud as no one could tell him otherwise.

"Literature as such fascinates me as well, I will gladly recommend upon many you might enjoy." Chester spoke hopefully, glad to know others remained eager to read just as he. He felt it a dying bread, those enjoying studies over action. Especially this day in age, it seemed everyone's raiment enhanced feature to duel with vs. assisting with daily lives, or simply studying. What sort or raiment could become of a study? Enhancing the brain? It was an odd thing, to see something that did not enhance things physically, he hadn't see many besides the Diviners have such abilities. Suppose thats were he belonged, along those... yet sadly he was stuck with his own ability.

Both had seemingly become distracted by the lovely lady, though she disappeared just as quickly as she had appeared. Chester could hear the faint whispers of discussion, it seemed she had found what she was looking for. The women had captivated him rather quickly, such an idea cause a random flush of his cheeks of embarrassment. Chester hadn't much interaction with really anyone, since a babe. He was stuck in schooling after schooling, learning a great deal about dictators, history, and all the needing to own a business. He was being shaped into a businessman, in hopes to take over the family owning. Yet of course, he detested such things, finding little studies such as botany much more entertaining and joyful.

"Then you are a priest?" Chester furrowed his brow a bit in confusion, only believing the males father was of one, not him. Suppose that made sense, simply raised as such it rather made obvious points, in particular the other males clothing. Chester had begun to study once more, flipping a page but was quickly brought out of said studies when Thren began to speak of burning down a garden. "Wha- bloody hell." Chester spoke, flabbergasted at such a notion. "How-wha.." completely breathless over the fact Thren remained so casual, calm over the matter.

Chester was attempting to piece the pieces together when Thren spoke of his smitten self over the lovely lad just a moment ago. "She was beautiful yes, but I know her not." Chesters cheeks flushed momentarily "I am an isolated man, seeing others seemed to be a rare oddity, especially with such grace... but you've distracted me!" Chester shook his head.

"How in Gods name do you burn down a garden?!" Chester tried to shake off his flushed feeling, remembering quickly the women's beautiful hair that draped so effortlessly. He sighed the memory away and glanced worriedly at Thren "Are you just... bad luck manifested as a person?" He spoke lightly, but weight was added as Thren seemed to be a rather clumsy bunch, he had to wonder if the male had some curse on him...

xxx

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am
If you do not control the enemy,

Carmila Umbrawalker

Watching her friend Kayl be surprised was more amusing than it should have been. Nodding at his assessment of how she was back home she let him finish. '' Well, back home daddy never let me do much when we went out. I had to look and be the young heiress. But the truth is I love being silly and such! '' She said a bit louder than intended. Narrowing her gaze for a moment she continued staring at Kayl. '' Another truth is that I love open combat. '' She practically purred this. '' Daddy trained me in many forms of combat and I have a deep affinity for it. Thanks to that I've got quite the eye for people with any sort of battle prowess. '' She said bringing a delicate hand to her chin. Placing her thumb against her chin she continued the narrowed look disappearing entirely. What was she looking for again?
'' Oh yeah! I'm looking for books on combat, duh! '' She was once again being louder than intended. Once she began talking about combat or any thing involving it, her excitement would slowly spiral out of control.

'' I'm looking for any form of combat I haven't learned yet! Doesn't matter what kind either, could be a book on weapons, hand to hand techniques from old forms of martial arts, magic forms of combat. Just needs to be combat. '' She said happily, giggling. Then another thought accrued to her. '' Or do you perhaps know forms of combat I don't yet know? '' Then the excitement kicked in again. '' Do you!? I bet you do don't you! '' She was practically jumping up and down at this point. Realizing she was getting otu of control she stopped and cleared her throat. '' Ahem, I mean. If you know any form of combat I don't yet know I'd love to learn them from you. If's it's not too much trouble. '' She giggled again and clasped her hands behind her back, swaying slightly from side to side. Still excited, but trying not to get kicked out of here before she found anything.

'' Though, I will probably still get some books on combat for when I'm not hanging out with you. '' Looking up as if considering what to try and find when she slowly brought her gaze back to earth. '' Do you think those two gentlemen I mentioned before might know some interesting forms of combat? '' She asked more to herself than to Kayl. '' Please forgive me. My library had limited sources of information when it came to combat. Due to this father trained me in what he knew then hired others to teach me more, so when I say father taught me, I actually mean he paid for me to be taught. So to have all this information here at once makes me beyond excited at what I could possibly learn from coming here. '' Her tone and manner of speak was almost completely different from before. She seemed thoughtful and serious, despite her obvious excitement. '' Plus I have classes soon so I'd like to find fun stuff before I have to start doing the boring stuff. '' She said twisting the tip of her boot into the floor slowly.

the enemy will control you

User Image

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image

"As you've been here far longer, I doubt I'm as well read as you are," Thren said, "But I'll do my best to recommend anything good I know as well. I take it you aren't the religious type, so I'll keep those texts to a minimum." Sure, Thren enjoyed a chance to discuss his religious studies, but he'd found whenever he did so around an uninterested party, it further pushed them from wanting to learn. He'd rather leave people with disinterest than turn them towards distaste. He'd have a deal of lurking here and reading fiction, but that didn't seem like the worst way to spend his time.

Thren glanced around the library curiously, seeing if the woman had come back, then focused back on Chester. "I'm a priest, but not on paper. I acted as one for three years. They got an official replacement, so now I'm free to explore the world for a while." He explained, "This is my first time leaving home, really." Thren felt lucky; he'd heard plenty of stories from travelers who had met the worst luck. He'd had an easy go of things. If nothing else, that helped make his passion to learn stronger than the fear that came with uprooting himself and moving far from everyone he knew. Stupid optimism had always been a strength of Thren's.

Though the woman from before was out of sight, Thren could hear the quiet murmurings of a conversation nearby and knew she hadn't left. "Chester, my friend, surely you don't want to hear about a clumsy half priest instead of approaching a beautiful woman?" He clicked his tongue softly and shook his head. "You could go introduce yourself to her, you wouldn't be so isolated then. Or maybe you shouldn't..." He got a dark look in his eye but had a hard time hiding a smile long enough to pretend to be serious. "My curse, it was placed on me as a child. Since then, I've set at least three accidental fires, gotten in one bar fight- that was an accident too, I was grounded- and I accidentally aided a robbery. You could go talk to her, but I might have rubbed my curse on you." He made vague gestures with his hands, hoping to look ominous rather than ridiculous.

Queen Hera Kami

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:29 am

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

"Recommendations are always welcome. You do not have to pick fiction either. I enjoy a good book period... but yes... religious scripts are not my favorite." Chester smiled warmly at the other male. Chester was indeed a fan of many categories. His studies in botany and history allowed great interest in said subjects. He found knowledge to be a great wonder, and assuming Thren did as well, it seemed he had found himself a possible friend.

The notion that Chester had acquired a friend felt weird at the tip of his tongue, a bit hard to say in fact. It seemed he was cursed as well, a longingly life filled with scripts, scrolls, books upon books. Scholars schooling him, ever learning yet never loving. Chester had lots to give, knowledge being a keen one, but friendship had been scarce as a young child. Never quite fitting in, suppose it was due to his families stature.... they always thought themselves too high for others. Chester wished to frown at that moment, but bit his tongue.

"But not on paper... didn't know there was to be written on." Chester spoke curiously, eyes moving to Thren once more. He was young, roughly Chesters age, perhaps a bit younger.... yet lived his whole life in what Chester assumed a monastery. "I do not know weather to applaud you or console you on the matter." Chester spoke of the male never quite adventuring outwards. "I have traveled quite a bit... lands are beautiful, but sadly the people are often not. That is what I have learned." Chester spoke between a failing smile. "Quite sad really, seeing lifeless souls walk around aimlessly... This place seems to be the first full of life, love, friendship. All that sort' of good stuff." Chester attempted to draw back to the light, a small grin to his face. "Suppose you're lucky, as am I."

Thren spoke of greeting the women. Chester practically gulped at the idea. "No, no.... I am quite content with my current stature." Chester spoke, quickly glancing down at his botany studies, a rapid flush to his face left just the same. There was no need really.... to invite the women over to the two unless of course she wanted that... which Chester would love honestly... but no. No. Chester shot a glance back at Thren who attempted to jest a bit, making vague gestures of ominous affect, but rather looked ridiculous. Chester couldn't help but crack a smile and shake his head. "Just how in gods name have you been cursed?" Chester switched the tune, gladly trying to ignore his nervousness toward the beautiful female.

xxx

Ghost Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

Thren laughed at Chester not being sure how to feel about his secluded upbringing. "A bit of both, perhaps. I'm content, I've been rather lucky my whole life. Granted, it surely isn't the most interesting life ever lived, but that's why I'm exploring now. And, oh... You don't want me to get into all the technicalities of priesthood, surely. Unless you do. But it's hardly the most interesting thing out there." He said. And it was true. To someone outside of desiring priesthood, it was a bit like annual grain growth rates to someone not interested in agriculture. And even then, that was still a bit dull. Dull and lonesome in Thren's situation; sure, he'd had the sisters and friar, his father and the village people. But he'd had few people his own age around, not to mention no other apprentices in his field. Here he'd only been around a few days and had already found Chester. Small town loving was less appealing now that Thren had found someone he enjoyed spending time around, as brief as it had been so far.

"I've not traveled much, but I hope I'll be able to find some good in the people I meet," Thren said light-heartedly. "In fact, as you're one of the first people I've truly had time to sit down with, I've started off great! Truly, you must be good luck manifested as a person. To counter my bad luck, eh?" Thren laughed at that, though he knew he wasn't all that unlucky. Just clumsy. "I'm not truly cursed with bad luck. Sure, the bar fight, that was bad- but I think that was the worst of my luck!"

"I suppose the library isn't the best place to strike up a conversation- ah, despite dragging you into tutoring me in how the library works," Thren said with a sheepish shrug. "Maybe now you've seen her, next time you bump into her you can introduce yourself! I think it'd be wise. Gather enough people and perhaps we could make a book... book organization? Yes. That'd be great." Sure, romance might be great too, but Thren wasn't after that. Nor was he necessarily supposed to pursue it, so he'd encourage others but stay platonic. He didn't have to remain abstinent, not until he was officially a priest, but Thren wasn't sure he had it in him to court someone. "Ah! I realize, I've kept you from your studies a long while. Thank you, Chester, for your assistance today. I hope we will have the pleasure of running into each other again here; I ought to find myself something to read and study too." He stood up and pushed his chair in, offering a hand to Chester.

Queen Hera Kami

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:58 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

'Huh, she loves being silly... Yea I can see that,' Kayl thought to himself as she started to ramble on. Although they had some talks back in Valor, Kayl couldn't remember a time when she spoke as much as she was speaking now. Not that he minded, he just wasn't used to this new cheery outspoken person in front of him. But of course Kayl understood without a thought. The life of a Noble can surely stifle a free spirit, all the pomp and circumstance, fluff and ceremony. Even he grew tired of the charade from time to time. Seeing her speaking so freely with him now, he could see a definite difference in her expressions, it was somewhat relieving to see her smile as much as she was smiling now. And then the expression that took over her face when she started speaking of combat. Kayl couldn't believe what he was seeing. He couldn't help but laugh out loud when she brought the topic back to the books she was looking for.

"Huh, I never knew you had this kind of side to you, I must admit I am curious just how proficient you are since you said you've grown an affinity for it," Kayl said as he started to walk back towards another Isle, nodding his head for Carmilla to follow. Kayl listened intently to the kinds of books she was looking for, and her interest in finding as much information regarding techniques, and other arts that she didn't yet know. "Who knows? I may know a thing or two," he said jokingly as he stopped in front of the section that held books on combat related materials. "Truth be told, I myself sometimes rummage through the books of old regarding different styles of martial arts and weapon stances, there is an entire section laid out to the arts of war, and I guarantee you, you will be surprised just how many different styles of arts, techniques, and forms there are in the world..." He said with a smile before looking down at his own books and then looking up towards the setting sunlight peering through the windows.

"Well, I'd love to continue this conversation, but it is starting to get late. Although I must say I am both surprised and curious about this newfound side I've never known," Kayl said with a slight amusement. In truth, although he was a bit curious about it, he was also a bit reticent to say anything else that may have brought up his own experience or skill when it came to combat. As soon as Carmilla started to light up at the prospect of learning new techniques, to the point of even asking Kayl, he knew there was a very strong possibility that he might get dragged to the training grounds just as consistently as with Julia, if not more. On the flip side however, Kayl couldn't help but wonder what Carmilla would think if she knew that Kayl had unwittingly turned away some of the top combat teachers in Valor due to their inexperience and inability to teach him beyond what he had already mastered. Some were even angry with the De'Valaer family as a whole, thinking that they were only brought before Kayl to mock them. He was sure she would be surprised, but it would have to be for another time. "Well, I'd be happy to show you around the next time we have some free time, perhaps I will see you at lunch and in the halls until then, it was a pleasure to see you again Carmilla," Kayl said in a half formal, half casual manner. He then bowed his head slightly, and then turned to head to the librarians desk so that he could check out the books he had pulled from earlier. Once the books were signed out, Kayl stepped through the large arched doors, and he was gone.

═══════════════════╝

...Exit to the dorms
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

NDG Void

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli

Before Fidal left his store, he gathered the few books on fairies he could find and bundled them up neatly. He also grabbed a book for Elijah before rushing out the door. The weather today was especially worrisome. He hated the heavy winds, and mixing in the freezing rain was worse.

Dancing through the crowd of students once more, listening into the background chatter. The students seemed particularly interested in some Gala being held for the new year. Chuckling at their excitement, he continued on.

He made it to the library just fine, but instead of heading right over to the librarian, he made his way to the fireplace to dry off. He was really not fond of freezing rain. Warm summer rains, yes. Cold winter rains, no.

Out Of Cardslet us try again

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:55 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After a restful day at home, in the company of his amazing lover, Ezra, Elijah felt right as rain. It was amazing what a good night of sleep and some cuddling could do for a man. Completely rested and in a very happy mood, Elijah buzzed around his library. He hadnt heard from Fidal since their previous meeting, when they’d met Sylrenya, but he didn’t expect to see the Bunny Butler until later today, maybe even tomorrow.

Several students had come in already to borrow books for their classes and Elijah was happy to help. Replacing several returned books to their proper places, he hummed happily to himself as he worked. He was so engrossed in his task that he hardly noticed when Fidal walked in. He did however sense the books and the knowledge within their ink. Smiling to himself, Elijah turned to see Fidal standing by one of the fires – he looked a little worse for wear. Had it started raining?

“Good Morning, Fidal.” Elijah said with a chipper tone as he finished putting the books away and headed toward his friend to greet him properly. Seeing how chilled his friend looked, he frowned, a bit worried that Fidal might catch a cold. “Can I get you some tea, Fidal? You look positively chilled.”

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Valiant Fenris

chelly usagi

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli

Fidal decided to shift into his hybrid form. With his legs shifted into rabbit legs, he figured the fur would dry faster than his pants. As a hybrid he could also still communicate with Elijah.

Almost as if on thought, Eli appeared, with a pleasant hello and an offer of tea. Fidal smiled at him. "Good morning my friend! A cup of tea would be delightful, thank you. You are a life saver." For the few months Fidal was in Eoana, Elijah had been a consistent pleasure. If he wasn't there Fidal didn't think he could have made any friends.

Taking his parcel, he began to carefully unwrap it, making sure to keep the books dry. He separated the book for Eli from the fae books, making sure to tell Eli the relevant info he had found on the fairies.

Out Of Cards

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Smiling at Fidal, Elijah nodded and headed back toward the far end of the library. While he generally didn’t allow food into his library, he did keep a tea pot on hand. Nothing was more pleasant than a hot cup of tea and a good book on a rainy day. After filling the pot, he placed it over the fire in one of the many hearths and prepped the pot with the tea leaves that he’d need. In no time, Elijah had two cups of piping hot tea ready for them both.

Coming back to Fidal’s side, he presented the cup and saucer to his friend. “Just the way you prefer.” He said with a smile. Elijah and Fidal had shared many afternoons over cups of tea, so by now he was well aware of how the Bunny Butler preferred his cup. Gently sipping his own steaming tea, Elojah eyed the books Fidal had brought with him. His raiment was itching to devour the knowledge, but Elijah felt it would be rude to absorb the information before Fidal explained what he’d chosen to bring.

“What treats have you brought for me today, Fidal? Anything of interest? Oh! Perhaps you’ve found some materials on the elusive fae?” Now that Elijah knew that the fae were in fact very real, he was itching to obtain more information on Sylrenya’s kind.

═══════════════════╝

Valiant Fenris

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:48 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Relaxed LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Elijah

Elijah was a saint. Handing Fidal a cup of tea with honey mixed in, the aspiring butler admired his attention ge gave to his friends. Taking a sip, Fidal sighed, relieved and warmed. "Simply wonderful my friend. You are a gem."

He lined the books out in front of Eli. He knew he was aching to scour the new knowledge in front of him, and Fidal waves at the books as a go ahead. "Please, help yourself. Most of it is guesswork on what fae are. There are also locations where fairies have been sighted, but these are out of country." Fidal kept the one book he brought as a gift by his side. He was going to hold on to it to jokingly blackmail for the interesting piece of information from Elijah.

Sipping from his tea, Fidal sat back and watched Elijah with curiosity and intent, a sparkle in his eye as he anticipated watching the Librarian search the books.
                                          Of course, the bunny couldn't quite see the magoc, but Eli's emotions were a magic themself.

Out Of Cards

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:22 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah grinned wide when Fidal spread out the books for him to look over. Oh, how he loved looking through new books! Despite the likelihood that they wouldn’t be too much help with Sylrenya’s search for her home and family, he was eager to absorb the knowledge within the books, regardless. While he reached out to take the first tome in hand, he hadn’t missed how Fidal had kept one book off to the side, out of his reach. Smiling to himself, Elijah knew what Fidal was up to.

“This might take a few minutes, so please enjoy the tea and continue to get dry, my friend.” Elijah said as he held the book in hand and let his raiment go to work. Slowly but surely, the knowledge held within the ink began to race through his mind. As such, his eidetic memory was quick to capture the knowledge and hold it within his mind forever. Eyes sparkling, Elijah grinned wide – there was nothing quiet like experiencing the rush his raiment gave him. Normally, he’d simply read the book and enjoy each turn of the page, but given the circumstances, he felt that using his ability was appropriate.

After about ten minutes, Elijah placed the first book back on the table with a small sigh. “You’re right, Fidal, it seems the first tone was mere speculation on the fae and what they are. However, I cannot blame the author…the fae seem to be a very secretive race.” Looking over the other books, he smiled as he remembered the other book held near Fidal’s side of the table.

“Why Fidal, are you holding that book hostage?” He teased, a small smirk on his lips as he eyed the tome. While he was eager to read through the other books Fidal had brought, he had to wonder what the mysterious book was and why Fidal seemed to be keeping it off to the side, well out of his reach.

═══════════════════╝

Vaniant Fenris

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Cheeky LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli

While Fidal watched and waited, the fire helped to dry him quickly. With the relaxing fire, and the tea warming him from within, Fidal was quite content. So much so that by the time Eli was done with the first book, Fidal had felt comfortable shifting back into a full human. Well, mostly full.

The bunny nodded in agreement with Elijah's observation.
                                          He hadn't brought much, but he did try his best. "The store didn't have much." He sat back with a thoughtful look and finished his tea while he waited for Elijah to bring up the extra book. The rabbit knew the librarian had a bloodhound's nose for knowledge.

"Oh? This? Well I brought you a gift. I can't give it to you though."
                                          He held it up in front of Elijah, teasing him. He knew that if Eli tried, the books secrets would be his.
                                          Still, Fidal enjoyed the game. "You see, last delivery I wasn't able to collect the rest of your debt. If I gave you a gift now, everyone I sell to would think I've gone soft."

Fidal chuckled and placed the book down. He slid it over to Eli. The truth was that Fidal was soft, but he didn't care. There wasn't any point in being anything but.

Out Of Cardstext text text

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items