Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Hallowed Path [T/O] [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image

𒂟 Honō Hokori 𒂟

𒊹 • • Hari Clan • Kumogakure • • 𒊹

Chakra : 100 / 100 𑁍 Stamina : 100 / 100

𒈯 𒃵

Honō felt worry pull a line of tension through the air, reeling it in through the lungs
                    and balling it big and dark in the Hari's stomach. The answer wasn't flippant, but
                    nor did it feel like a whole response. Honō had already proven how skittish, how
                    unreliable stress makes them, so Honō tucked a small nod and an even smile
                    to the guard. "Yessir." Honō spoke like the words were their first, had accepted
                    them to even be the last but held no malice or even distaste for this fact. Only
                    acceptance and the comfort of a routine that they had brought. "Thank you again,
                    for your kindness and hospitality." Honō waited a beat before following - a distance
                    instilled to only cross over when called, one of a well-trained servant. At least that
                    had not changed. The long hair, the lack of scars, less muscles than before - but
                    the hard-trained manners remained. At least, now that the threat of being turned
                    away was no-longer so strong.

And it was only because Honō no-longer felt such a severe pressure that the sight
                    of civilisation did not send a tither through the brain and into the body. For a brief,
                    heart-clenching, moment, Honō believed that they had simply... gotton lost. That
                    home was not lost in the shattered crystals and eroded rock beds. That the several
                    cousins, nephews, and nieces Honō would babysit for their working parents would
                    be worried and awaiting Honō's return so they could continue their games, lessons,
                    craft projects... the journal Honō kept in their bedroom desk suddenly came to the
                    front of the mind, filled with sketches and drafts, coloured and not. It was so old, so
                    many pages filled out over the years that Honō wouldn't be able to recall each and
                    every single one. The projects Honō was going to complete to continue the Hokori
                    work and business, something Honō dared to allowed a little pride. Gone.

𒊩 Acrobat 𒊩 Fifteen [ 15 ] 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ???

• • Experience : 0,000 / 0,000

Ħ

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image_______________Potential Trouble... ||
Along the way to the gates, Kiyoshi snagged someone else that accompanied you in silence. The short girl was a bit on the chubby side, though that may have just been from the thick clothing she wore against the cold, and pale skinned with brown hair and eyes. She couldn't have been more than twelve. She gave you a smile but besides that said nothing until the group reached the path leading out of town--the same way you'd come in not long before. Finally, Kiyoshi turned to you and gestured to the third member. "This is Yumiru Miyamoto. She'll play a supportive role in the case we get caught in a fight."

The girl smiled again and nodded enthusiastically. "Though hopefully this won't actually involve any Yokai. I've never actually seen any yet, but I don't want to..." She looked down at her hands thoughtfully, and then reached out suddenly, tapping your shoulder. "There. I've made a link with you, so I can help you if you get in trouble," she offered, explaining the purpose of the invasion of personal space, but not really.

Kiyoshi's blue gaze moved back to you. "Last chance. We should be back within a few hours, but it never hurts to be prepared. Anything else you need?"

Rexnov

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:31 am
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

Adventurer l Bukijutsu l Explorer l D - Rank

I felt the short girl’s touch on my shoulder and I responded with a raising of my eyebrow. What was that about, I wondered, but didn’t vocalize anything, until she spoke, which only filled me with more questions. “A link?” I said. There was a haze of a memory in the back of my mind about abilities such as these, a bloodline sample I had once collected in a time now long gone, but it wasn’t clear or specific enough to know, first, if this is what she had done, and two, what ‘this’ even was. “I’m sure you’ll explain to me what that means when the time comes, right?” There was confusion and a little bit of worry in my tone because I honestly had no real idea what this so called ‘link’ did. I met Kiyoshi’s gaze with my own and gave him a firm nod. “Listen, I don’t have any money, I’d kill for a nice warm jacket right now, but I know I can’t get one until I finish this mission; I’m as set as I can be, under these circumstances.” I said sternly. As soon as I finished speaking, I was afraid I might have come off as a little mean, that wasn’t my intention, but if it was what happened, there was nothing that could be done about it, it was the truth after all. With that, I sighed and took a step out of the gates of the city but waited for the two of them to lead the way, since they were most likely the ones that had any idea where it was we were going.

Pathfinder: 11 l 25

Techniques used:

Passives

PA - Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

PA - Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 10 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or a 10, Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Discipline - Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
→ On a roll of one [1], increase materials gathered by fifty percent [50%].
→ On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
→ On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

Chakra: 165 l 165
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 500

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:24 pm
User Image

Lilah Kaguya xxxxxx.
                                                                                Medic

Lilah had been running for a while when she burst from the forested region onto a path. A stone path, she figured it would lead somewhere. All paths led somewhere and she needed to find the master, whoever that was. She also felt very hungry for some reason. Regardless she wasn't really thinking too hard about that or anything right now. She was just focused on this one thing, she'd find the master and it would all be fine for some reason. She wasn't sure why but she felt that way. After a while a certain Gate came into sight, it seemed to be some type of town? Fortress? Well, whatever it was there were people now. She wanted answers now and she was not going to wait for them. They must have Master, they had too. They must have captured him or something. "WHERE'S MASTER? GIVE HIM BACK." She screamed as she ran up to one of the people on the path to the gate. Her left arm felt like it was burning and as she reached out to grab the person her arm was suddenly different. It transformed into something more sinister. She grabbed the man with a much different arm then she was expecting. In place was an arm of a fade, black and red, made of twisting energies. Though Lilah didn't know what it was others might. The hand on the arm was much bigger enough to grab the mans head. She lifted him up with the arm looking around. "Tell me where he is or this man dies."

◆¦ CHAKRAx 300/300 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 305/ 315 x
                                                                                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000 x ◆¦ EXPx 0,500
                                                                                ◆¦ MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦
                                                                                Power| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)
                                                                                Chakra| ☆☆ (2)x
                                                                                ◆¦N/A x
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
                                                                                    ● Curse of the Kaguya: Fenrir placed upon Lilah's arm a curse borne of corruption that twists its shape and manifests into the arm of a Fade. Black and red, made of twisting energies, it is entirely made of Physical Corruption that, when applied to another being whose life has ceased, allows her to consume their energies in her place. You read that right. You see, this curse, while bestowing a benefit, is still a curse of horrible design. When summoning the twisting shape of the Arm it begins to immediately feed upon her physical form, in this case utilizing Stamina instead of Chakra as it absorbs her physical self. This feasts at a rate of ten [10] Stamina per post that it is in existence. When the flesh of a defeated opponent is gripped tight by the hand its body begins to burn with the corruption in the arm, decaying the victim at a rate of ten cubic feet [10] per post. Every victim so digested grants a surge of renewed energy to Lilah, bestowing five [5] points of Chakra and Stamina points, applying to the overall maximum of Lilah's pools. These extra points, which max out at a total of fifty [50], are themselves only temporary, decaying at a rate of five [5] per ten [10] posts that she goes without consuming anything. Additionally, every twenty-five [25] points will bestow an additional temporary point of Power or Agility, decided at the time of obtainment. This comes at a cost, however. If ever the post requirement goes the opposite direction, below zero, she will be given one [1] point of Physical Corruption per five [5] posts that something is not eaten.
                                                                                    ● Kaguya's Blood: Lilah's Kaguya blood runs strong in her, stronger than most other members. As such her freely manipulated bone is harder than normal and has a durability of [3]. Furthermore, the durability of bones manipulated with an ability increased by [1] totaling [6].

● Kaguya's Body: Thanks to Fenrir's constant beatings and her blood, Lilah's body has developed a scaling D-rank durability of [3]. Furthermore, Lilah is able to ignore and resist pain and continue to fight on. No matter the pain she may keep going however this is only for pain. Physical injuries can and will still hold her up, if she breaks her leg she won't be able to use it just like anyone else etc.
                                                                                    ● Kaguya of the Moon: When Lilah has no more energy to pull on other than her own the curse she bears turns instead on her to feast upon. This leaves Physical Corruption in its wake, each time causing the curse to spread and grow, to change and evolve as her suffering does. Due to the length of time, she's had this curse Lilah always has a permanent thirty [30] Physical Corruption which cannot be overcome by Skald Harmonics or any other power. This represents the curse within her, borne for so long that it has become a part of her very being. This leaves her in a predicament as the Corruption begins to grow, with every fifteen [15] points causing a physical change to her being. At a total of forty-five [45] the muscles within her body begin to grow, causing her to become bulkier, more toned and defined. At sixty [60] her irises elongate, granting her the feral gaze of a predator. This grants her a sharper vision that can track motion better, allowing her to pay one [1] rank less in dodging attacks, but not taking them. At seventy-five [75] a tail grows from her posterior, similar in design to a canine beast that allows for balance and rapid change in direction. At the same time, her ears change, growing elongated and pointed to allow for greater depth and range for hearing. Upon reaching a total of ninety [90] Physical corruption a final, full transformation takes place, increasing her agility by four [4] as she drops to four legs and mutates into the beast she was meant to be. Canine in design, though larger than a draft horse, she becomes nothing less than an apex predator ruled by instinct more than thought. While in this form bones may sprout from her flesh to become both offense and defense, but the bones, weak from corruption, all bear a durability of one [1]. For every rank of corruption she, too, gains one [1] point of Power.
                                                                                    ► It is important to note the drawbacks here. Firstly, corruption isn't earned back by consuming dead beings. As such she will need to find another way to reduce her current Corruption count or she, too, will die upon reaching one hundred [100]. Secondly, every step increases the hunger and desire for the flesh of the dead, and the hesitation to make the living into such sustenance quickly loses traction with her. She will do whatever it takes to consume the further down this road she goes. Secondly, maintaining activity in this form isn't easy, and every post in which she actively engages in combat stresses her body the higher above thirty [30] corruption Lilah is. This is represented by a five [5] Chakra or Stamina cost, whichever is desired, per post per fifteen [15] points gained. If at any time she runs out of chakra or stamina a point of Corruption is instead gained if she continues attempting to move for every post of activity. Otherwise, she will collapse. Note this only happens in combat. In day to day life there is no exertion, and as such, there is no negative. Too, the beast form only limits comprehensive thought while in combat, and as such Lilah is very much herself as a beast if not within combat.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Rexnov
                                                                                Royal Taorito
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

After finishing up with the man in charged, Usien had an idea to go and look towards the mission board. However, when he got there, nothing much was interesting to him. For that, he decided he just go out on his own to go train. Maybe learn how get his fighting skills back through the use of fighting animals. From the building it was a direct path to the gates. After talking with a few locals to make sure he had his surroundings correct, he headed that way. Upon arriving to the gates, he would come across an interesting situation that was going on. What was this? Seeing a woman threatening a person and yelling about a master? Along with a few other people there as well. He was genuinely confused but decided it was best to let others who were there handle the situation. He just now joined the community so it was hard to determine friend from foe right now. Maybe she was similar to him? Maybe she was an enemy. The down side to all of this was he couldn’t just walk past it and ignore the situation. He had to play the waiting game. Walking closer, he kept his hand prepped on his scythe incase everything came clear. Is this a Yokai?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Before Kiyoshi had a chance to answer Taiki, a shout drew his attention away. Seeming to sense hostility, he pulled several throwing knives from a pouch at his side. And for good reason, given that one of the guards was grabbed by the source of the shout, which drew screams of alarm from the few other present. And yet he remained completely calm, and there was no hesitation as he threw all three knives forward. However, the knives were aimed slightly above the attacker so that they passed her completely. A slight twitch of his fingers brought the knives curving back toward Kiyoshi.

Lilah, assuming she didn't move, would feel steel wires wrap around he corrupted arm, digging in tightly--but not cutting into flesh--as the blonde young man slowly clenched his fist. "Release him and we can go about finding this 'master' of yours. But the death of one of our citizens will not end kindly for you."

As for the man being held hostage, he remained perfectly still, not wanting to further incur the wrath of any of those present. Likewise the other guard at the gates, settled a hand on the hilt of the sword at his hip, ready to strike if things went badly.

In the meanwhile, the young girl Yumiru, stepped back several paces, not nearly as confident as her captain when it came to combat. After all, she was only there for support. She spotted Usien though, mostly because she almost bumped into him and held up her hands to stop him. "A-ah... I'd stay back. We've got a situation."

Kiyoshi: Juurai Toorima - Insen [Hidden Line] [C :: Simple] [x3]

Rexnov
Noble Negative J3T
Black Fire Lord

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:17 pm
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

I heard a voice and grabbed onto one of my weapons. My head turned to the side and I saw a woman taking one of the citizen’s hostage. As if on instinct, I took a step forward to try to feint a negotiation, to buy my time to get closer and disarm her, but before I even had the chance, Kiyoshi had this under control and tried to wrap her in wires. When he set that up was beyond me, but it indeed was impressive. I held back any comments of awe, however, and instead kept my left hand on my right katana’s hilt. “You might want to listen to him.” I said to her plainly. “We don’t want anyone to die unnecessarily. You haven’t burned any bridges yet. The world out there is dangerous, the last thing you want is to turn a safe heaven against you.” I added to my statement, ultimately unsure of just how true the words I was saying were, but at least it might help walk her down from whatever she was about to do.

Pathfinder: 12 l 25

Techniques used:

Passives

PA - Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

PA - Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 10 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or a 10, Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Discipline - Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
→ On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
→ On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

Chakra: 165 l 165

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image

Lilah Kaguya xxxxxx.
                                                                                Medic

Lilah looked to her side where she saw knives coming at her, She moved to use the man as a shield to block but the Knives went high. Though she had no idea that she had disrupted the plan that had been set with wires. It was freezing out and she was still in just rags, the only reason she and some warmth was from the running she did, but it wouldn't last for long. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP SHUT UP." She yelled at the people around her as she tossed the guard as hard as she could Taiki. Then she would follow up running at the guy using the thrown guard as a distraction. She would try to slam her corrupted arm down onto Taiki. She held nothing back as she was practically just in a rage right now. She honestly was just confused hungry and cold, and this nagging feeling of the fact she was missing someone and it made her angry.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 300/300 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 315 x
                                                                                ◆¦ MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦
                                                                                Power| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)
                                                                                Chakra| ☆☆ (2)x
                                                                                ◆¦N/A x
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
                                                                                    ● Curse of the Kaguya: Fenrir placed upon Lilah's arm a curse borne of corruption that twists its shape and manifests into the arm of a Fade. Black and red, made of twisting energies, it is entirely made of Physical Corruption that, when applied to another being whose life has ceased, allows her to consume their energies in her place. You read that right. You see, this curse, while bestowing a benefit, is still a curse of horrible design. When summoning the twisting shape of the Arm it begins to immediately feed upon her physical form, in this case utilizing Stamina instead of Chakra as it absorbs her physical self. This feasts at a rate of ten [10] Stamina per post that it is in existence. When the flesh of a defeated opponent is gripped tight by the hand its body begins to burn with the corruption in the arm, decaying the victim at a rate of ten cubic feet [10] per post. Every victim so digested grants a surge of renewed energy to Lilah, bestowing five [5] points of Chakra and Stamina points, applying to the overall maximum of Lilah's pools. These extra points, which max out at a total of fifty [50], are themselves only temporary, decaying at a rate of five [5] per ten [10] posts that she goes without consuming anything. Additionally, every twenty-five [25] points will bestow an additional temporary point of Power or Agility, decided at the time of obtainment. This comes at a cost, however. If ever the post requirement goes the opposite direction, below zero, she will be given one [1] point of Physical Corruption per five [5] posts that something is not eaten.
                                                                                    ● Kaguya's Blood: Lilah's Kaguya blood runs strong in her, stronger than most other members. As such her freely manipulated bone is harder than normal and has a durability of [3]. Furthermore, the durability of bones manipulated with an ability increased by [1] totaling [6].

● Kaguya's Body: Thanks to Fenrir's constant beatings and her blood, Lilah's body has developed a scaling D-rank durability of [3]. Furthermore, Lilah is able to ignore and resist pain and continue to fight on. No matter the pain she may keep going however this is only for pain. Physical injuries can and will still hold her up, if she breaks her leg she won't be able to use it just like anyone else etc.
                                                                                    ● Kaguya of the Moon: When Lilah has no more energy to pull on other than her own the curse she bears turns instead on her to feast upon. This leaves Physical Corruption in its wake, each time causing the curse to spread and grow, to change and evolve as her suffering does. Due to the length of time, she's had this curse Lilah always has a permanent thirty [30] Physical Corruption which cannot be overcome by Skald Harmonics or any other power. This represents the curse within her, borne for so long that it has become a part of her very being. This leaves her in a predicament as the Corruption begins to grow, with every fifteen [15] points causing a physical change to her being. At a total of forty-five [45] the muscles within her body begin to grow, causing her to become bulkier, more toned and defined. At sixty [60] her irises elongate, granting her the feral gaze of a predator. This grants her a sharper vision that can track motion better, allowing her to pay one [1] rank less in dodging attacks, but not taking them. At seventy-five [75] a tail grows from her posterior, similar in design to a canine beast that allows for balance and rapid change in direction. At the same time, her ears change, growing elongated and pointed to allow for greater depth and range for hearing. Upon reaching a total of ninety [90] Physical corruption a final, full transformation takes place, increasing her agility by four [4] as she drops to four legs and mutates into the beast she was meant to be. Canine in design, though larger than a draft horse, she becomes nothing less than an apex predator ruled by instinct more than thought. While in this form bones may sprout from her flesh to become both offense and defense, but the bones, weak from corruption, all bear a durability of one [1]. For every rank of corruption she, too, gains one [1] point of Power.
                                                                                    ► It is important to note the drawbacks here. Firstly, corruption isn't earned back by consuming dead beings. As such she will need to find another way to reduce her current Corruption count or she, too, will die upon reaching one hundred [100]. Secondly, every step increases the hunger and desire for the flesh of the dead, and the hesitation to make the living into such sustenance quickly loses traction with her. She will do whatever it takes to consume the further down this road she goes. Secondly, maintaining activity in this form isn't easy, and every post in which she actively engages in combat stresses her body the higher above thirty [30] corruption Lilah is. This is represented by a five [5] Chakra or Stamina cost, whichever is desired, per post per fifteen [15] points gained. If at any time she runs out of chakra or stamina a point of Corruption is instead gained if she continues attempting to move for every post of activity. Otherwise, she will collapse. Note this only happens in combat. In day to day life there is no exertion, and as such, there is no negative. Too, the beast form only limits comprehensive thought while in combat, and as such Lilah is very much herself as a beast if not within combat.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Rexnov
                                                                                Royal Taorito
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Usien continued to watch the situation. Even though he was warned against it and it seemed there was some control, he would grip his scythe anyway. He didn't draw it, but it was on the ready. "I noticed.... seems perfectly in check to me" He stated. Obviously, that was a lie. It didn't seem in check at all. It looked like there was more to situation here than meets the eye. He dismissed the Yokai theory as she was being held in the light like a victim. Maybe she was also like him and just awoken? He stayed quiet and would watch it continue. Hopefully, it ended soon. He rather not see blood right now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [W]alking through the snow with a small child hiked onto her back was not only the single greatest highlight of her new life up to that point but also the biggest pain in the a**. It was difficult to move with extra weight alongside her own but she wasn't putting him down. Mostly this had to do with being useful to more than just herself, something she took pride in if not secretly relished. But putting him down would have been a cruelty when her much longer strides would have left him in the frozen dust without a doubt. And so she soldiered on, allowing herself to ignore the cold in her limbs and the growing lack of sensation until, at last, as the sun dipped towards the horizon on its journey towards darkness she caught the smoke of chimneys, the scent of industry, and...
                                            tab Pupils contracting, she caught the scent of something else.
                                            tab Skidding to a halt and throwing snow into the air the red haired girl stopped with breast heaving and eyes wide. Nostrils flaring she caught the scent again, turning her head from side to side with great heaving breaths to inhale as much of the scent as she could. She knew it, from nightmares and dreams that had explained what she was and experience on her travel there. Corruption, it was called, an inky agony of liquid negative emotion that manifested as a caustic material in this world. Just a touch could destroy, and a splash could kill. Worse, given the fact she could smell it meant it was of the physical variety, something that changed you, not just killed you. Without taking her eyes away from where she knew the scent was coming from she slowly lowered Shea to the snow. "Yer town is ahead. Go. Get yer guards. There be something right nasty down there." Pulling her bow from around her shoulder she reached to her hip and drew three arrows from the quiver there before notching one carefully. Crouching down she began to move forward, a hunter on the prowl, her movements embodying the stealth and grace of her sept. "Don't follow o' ye' might be on tha menu 'fore ye know it."
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

HeadlessKoko

Royal Taorito

BlackJack1995

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Desperate. Afraid. Confused. She knows not who she is, nor who she will become. The next moments may well decide the path she takes. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 pm
Another knife was drawn from Kiyoshi's pouch and thrown, the line attached to it barely visible as it soared at the attacking girl, in front of her this time as a distraction if it didn't hit from her momentum. Regardless of the result, the blonde young man launched himself into the air and forward until he dropped down where she would be if she kept moving forward, accompanied by a downward strike using a fifth knife.

The plump girl smiled nervously at Usien still standing guardedly in his path to the encounter. Though, for the moment she didn't say anything.

Meanwhile, the guard that was thrown at Taiki managed to catch his footing before he slammed into the young male, sliding to a halt maybe a foot in front of him, drawing a blade and holding it at arm's length in front of him, so that if the girl kept her forward momentum, she would run straight into it. At the very least if she tried to defend herself it meant an opening for a proper attack.

Kiyoshi:
Juurai Toorima - Insen [Hidden Line] [C :: Simple]
Tracker Talent - Behind Enemy Lines [C :: Complex]
Unnamed Downward Strike - [C :: Simple; B-rank Strength]

Rexnov
Noble Negative J3T
Black Fire Lord
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:35 pm
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

“I guess we’re burning bridges then.” I said with a sigh as she pushed the man toward me. He managed to get his footing before he crashed into me, and as he did I dipped to his right and saw her coming right at me. With him landing in front of me, I figured she would have to change directions. Then I saw Kiyoshi’s knives and his movements, and I knew I couldn’t really approach her to attack, so instead, I jumped back, making more distance between us, quickly sheathed my weapon, flashed four hand signs, ending in the tiger sign. I drew a deep breath and released it filled with my fire element chakra. The chakra formed into a sphere of fire that flew toward the aggressor. The power behind it was not enough to kill her; that wasn’t my intention, my intention was just to scare her into submission, and seeing a huge ball of fire flying at you might do the trick.

Pathfinder: 13 l 25

Techniques used:

Great Fireball Technique: B Rank Power, C Rank Speed

[Chakra -30]

Stats:

Power: 5
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 1
Chakra: 5

Passives

Stats: .5 increase to Speed of Ninjutsu

Stats: .5 Increase to Power of physical attacks

Chakra: 135 l 165

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Usien would look and feel something was off. He wasn't sure what though .Was something truly wrong with the woman? He couldn't say, but the fact Taiki was so quick to state bridges were being burn, it kind of concerned him. "wait...maybe that bridge could be saved..." he stated softly, his lips moving and projecting out words on their own but he didn't even know the full situation. He had no right to say what could or could not be done. He didn't know her either. Why try save her? He may need try save himself. Looking at the plump girl, he would walk forward. Maybe, it was a path needing to be burned in order forge a new one. "Just knock her out. let her go and we talk about this..." he stated before his scythe became fully drawn. What was getting into him?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 pm
User Image

Lilah Kaguya xxxxxx.
                                                                                Medic

Lilah made zero attempts to dodge and instead brought her non-corrupted arm up to block. She didn't even realize what she was doing as bone sprouted out of it to block the downward strike from Kiyoshi. She basically just ignored the knife thrown at her even if it was going to hit something her skin was tougher than most, not that she remembered. She had no idea she could even do that with her bones or maybe she always could? Did she forget? It was hard to think about it with hunger looming over her. Using her Corrupted arm she would swing it at Kiyoshi who came to her for an attack. She didn't see nor care about the sword though, to be honest, it wasn't probably gonna do much. What came would most likely hit both her and Kiyoshi thanks to his own proximity to her. A fireball technique leveled at her might end up hitting the boys own ally though she didn't care either. No attempt to block as she was hit for the full force of the fireball. The flames licking her skin as the pain hit her, it seemed the jutsu was lower strength than normal though. When it passed regardless of who was there or not she would begin to laugh. Her body now much warmer but her rags burnt off her body naked and covered with soot. There was some pain but to be honest, it was not much to her and it was not going to stop her. "That felt goooooddd, I was freezing hahaha. I'll ask one more time and only once or I swear I'll kill everyone here until I get my answer. WHERE IS MASTER.....", Master? She didn't understand the words that were said, the person missing was some master? Well, regardless she would wait for an answer not continuing the attack at the moment. She couldn't keep still for long unless she wanted to freeze, she had not even rags on now. Though for some reason her nudity did not bother her she seemed not to care if the males there saw it.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 260/300 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 285/ 315 x
                                                                                ◆¦ MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦
                                                                                Power| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)
                                                                                Chakra| ☆☆ (2)x
                                                                                ◆¦N/A x
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                                                    ● Hone Soujuu [Bone Manipulation] B Rank
                                                                                    Description: This control allows the Kaguya to create and bend existing bone as though it were their own. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can only manipulate the bone they themselves have made. Additionally, any bone that is being freely manipulated is not very strong, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural. Should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
                                                                                    ___ Rank E: Very small amount of bone [a finger].
                                                                                    ___ Rank D: Small amount of bone [a hand].
                                                                                    ___ Rank C: Medium amount of bone [a torso].
                                                                                    ___ Rank B: Large amount of bone [a body].
                                                                                    ___ Rank A: Very large amount of bone [an elephant].
                                                                                    ___ Rank S: Massive amount of bone [a whale].
                                                                                    • Requires [5] posts to learn, and must be learned before proceeding to other techniques. Receives no reductions.
                                                                                    • The amount of bone that can be created is limited to the user's experience rank limit [at E-rank can make up to C-rank, D-rank up to B-rank, etc.]
                                                                                    • Freely manipulated bone is fragile, losing any durability bonuses and resistances in exchange for flexibility. Bone manipulated with this ability has a durability of [5].

Rexnov
                                                                                Royal Taorito
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:33 am
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [O]f the variety of possibilities that could have been presented to her as she crested the hill leading down towards steps and a village a naked woman with a demonic arm and a number of folks that reeked of shinobi wasn't one of them. For a moment her heart seized that perhaps these folk were taking advantage of the young woman and she was now defending herself. This caused her arrow to become aimed at what she could only assume was a guard even as fire continued to die around the nude girl. Yet she hesitated. For once she stopped and thought, rather than let her emotion and her passion blaze her trail for her. This would be the one way to ensure that she didn't make enemies in a world where she needed allies more than anything. Eyeing the girl for a moment she watched as the others continued to act as she stood with her demonic arm menacing the handful of idiots around her. The guard was injured from the fire, likely, and the others didn't seem too keen on getting close to the girl.
                                            tab It looked...wrong.
                                            tab Could this girl be the victim? Maybe, but that assumption lasted until the girl began to roar about some sort of 'master' and their whereabouts. Given the expression on their faces it was clear no one knew who she was talking about. That alone cemented in her mind the girl was the aggressor. Immediately she took aim at the girl, stopping for only a moment to lick a finger and hold it up to get a feel for the direction of the wind. This was a long shot, nearly two hundred yards, but she had the angle and wind on her side. Still she observed and masted a moment to decide if death was this girl's future. Yet could she make that decision? The pained and confused cries told her this girl was in the throws of a rage not unlike what she experienced under the full moon. No. There was no way in hell she'd murder this girl, not for what she did during a rage.
                                            tab Twisting, matching the path of the arrow from her mind with the reality of the wind she loosed, sending a single arrow tipped in steel to arc outwards and come crashing down at the girl's feet. There would be no damage here, but the clatter and twang of steel on stone should well have gotten her attention. Rising from where she'd been hiding Zuu struck a fine pose dressed in black leather and carrying a large recurve bow made of aluminum glistening in the sunlight. She raised it above her head for emphasis and let loose in what could only be described as the voice of an angry Irish woman. "Oi, ya ********> she proclaimed with the heavy inflection of her accent. "'Ow aboot yeh come fight meh like a real woman, ya mangy cur!"
                                            tab It did occur to her that using a derogatory slur that often references canines was a bit ironic, but there was no time for such matters. Lowering her bow and drawing the string taught with arrow still in place she bared her pearly whites and snarled. "Or are yeh too much of a ********' coward ta do so?!"
                                            tab

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Black Fire Lord

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

Rexnov

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Desperate. Afraid. Confused. She knows not who she is, nor who she will become. The next moments may well decide the path she takes. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff