Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:44 pm
Al blushed. "Thank me? Why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:57 pm
"Your the only one I ever let get close to me. Notice how I don't like it when Lenne touches my shoulder? Or when Ed pats my head. I let you be close to me like that. And your the one I have talked to mostly about my village. The Ishbalian camps if you know what I mean. My nomadic groups. I don't think I have told anyone this until recently." She smiled to him. "I can tell your soul blushes alot"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:10 pm
Al chuckled nervously. "O-Oh... Right..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:25 pm
" Al, do you remember when all of us sang a certain song together? You know, before you and Ed moved to central and became state Alchemists? It went like this:

A light shining brightly
Snow falling lightly
Spring is coming
And my heart is humming." She sang in a deep voice. "Do you remember it?"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:40 pm
Al nodded. "Yeah. I never forgot it."
Ed sighed as he and Lenn sat on a quiet hill, away form the village. Lennhugged her legs as she looked at him. "Um... Edward? I'm sorry..." Ed smiled a her. "No sweat." Lenn smiled, hiding her pain. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:05 am
"I never told anyone, but thats a lullaby ,y brother sang to me, he made up the song of course, but when he and the rest of my siblings sang it, it was chillingly beautiful. When I introduced it you you three, it would sound like a melodious wind was blowing by..... " she fell asleep on Als lap. "I see now." He layed his metal hand gently of her head.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:28 pm
Al smiled at Senya's sleeping body. He felt happy. Not because Senya was staying with him, or because she trusted him more than anyone else, it was because he met her. Because she was his friend and treated him like a normal person. Because he liked him more than Ed.

Lenn looked up at the sky. The breeze blew her's and Ed's hair around. "If I... Were to leave, would you have tried to find me?" Ed looked at her. "Yeah. Definitely." Lenn sighed. "If you had not found me, what would you do?" Ed sighed. "I would've tried to find you anyway." Lenn showed a concern looked, but showed a tiny bit of her pain. "And if I had to fight you?" Ed looked down. "I wouldn't fight you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:37 pm
"... Al" senya sighed softly in her sleep. The night around the town become to be dawn  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:32 pm
Senya woke up as soon as the light of dawn hit her face from the crack in the windows. She sat up and stretched and hugged Al, since she was still waking up and she was most lovable (and like a teddy bear) in the mornings. [[irl as well...I hug everyone I dont know and know when I wake up]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:48 pm
Al blushed. "Good morning, Senya. Had a good rest?"

Lenn and Ed hadn't returned yet. They had slept on the hill for the night.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Senya mumbled "Mmmmhmm...I feel so great... I need to dance" She jumped off Als lap and ran outside joyously  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:43 pm
Al chuckled and stood up. "She's very energetic." He followed her outside.

Lenn sighed. Her eyes weren't open, though. "Ed... You awake?" She opened an eye to look at him. Ed looked at her. "Yeah." Lenn smiled and opened her eyes, then sat up.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Senya danced a Dance in honor of the morning sun as she sang a song also in honor of the Sunrise (I actually know how to preform east indian dance, pretty simple):

"The morning sun, Lightly shine,
Dance upon, dewy grass, Heed my rhyme.
Lalalalalalala dance to the ranbow rainy sky
Ha la ha la la la lalalala la ha ha
Raining morning, Pheonix flies
Horses hoof, pounding ground, Morning rise."
She sang in a heartful tone when she reached 'Rise'. She raised both of her hands and held them above her head when she finished her dance and song, haltying every muscle in her body so that she looked like a dancer, frozen by gods will and by His mercy.

(if you know a singer named Shakira, you'll know how this songs tune might go, to the beat and voice.)
((by senya zuri...made it up on the spot, little tune and idk))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:30 pm
Ed hugged Lenn. Lenn's eye widened. "Ed...?" He hugged her tighter. His voice was an angry whisper, as well as a worried and calm one. "Don't ever leave me again." Lenn nodded. "I won't."

Al watched. He started to clap when she finished. "That's so cool, Senya!"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Senya froze, never knowing that Al had watched her, she turned to him and bowed "Thank you, Al. I was praying for a good day for the whole lot of us."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff