Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:33 pm
Hey people, name's Sphinx-chan, you can call me Sphinx, I love the Organization XIII and always feel sad when I have to fight them, though I currently am playing it the second time now on Proud mode instead of standard. I like to RP a lot and especially love my Organization character Xia for she seems to make RP's interesting.. My favorite members are Demyx, Zexion, Saix, Luxord, Xigbar, Axel, Marluxia and Roxas..XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:25 am
Randomness biggrin  

Organization XIII Member

VoidWish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:17 am
hello! I saw the saix barbie girl thing xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:02 am
I'm cherlye, age 16...and I'm a crazy Demyx fangirl. biggrin  

cherlye

Gee Dee Baby

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:00 pm
*lifts up hood of black cloak*

Hello!

This is vampire miyavi, but you may call me, "myv" or "meev" or "D".
(D it's my actual nickname, in case you're confused.)

I lenjoy listening to j-rock/pop, watching asian horror films, and writing stories/fanfics that I never finish! Woohoo! rofl

*pulls hood back down and bows*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:54 pm
hi as u can tell by my name my favorite organization XIII person is roxas and Axel  

lolli_pops

missionquestthing

Thieving Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:27 pm
Hi everyone! *waves vigorously* My name is missionquestthing, and I love Kingdom Hearts! My favorite Organization members are Roxas and Axel. My favorite overall Kingdom Hearts characters are Riku and Roxas. I rp Kairi in another guild (thats right, I actually like Kairi!). I also really like the Final Fantasy series games, especially ff9.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:11 pm
Herro? I very much love KH. I am 18 and am addicted to humor. Please humor me. (see? it's a play on words.)(sorry 4 bad jokes). I'm also addicted to anime, manga and video games. I hope to one day become a localization editor and work with squeenix.  

Koichi2005

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:18 pm
Koichi2005
Herro? I very much love KH. I am 18 and am addicted to humor. Please humor me. (see? it's a play on words.)(sorry 4 bad jokes). I'm also addicted to anime, manga and video games. I hope to one day become a localization editor and work with squeenix.

xD i don get it! well, welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:50 pm
ZexionSakurazaki Love Anime/Manga, Games by Square-Enix, and music well it's all over the place. And love to draw.  

Milk_Monokuro_Boo

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:19 pm
Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! My account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff and so I made this account. I just wanted to let you know so you guys won't get confused and all.. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:36 pm
biggrin Demyx here ^^ making this my home now -puts everything everywhere- Hope ya don't mind ^^  

Velika Yuki

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:04 pm
hi! ^^ and welcome! hope you enjoy it here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:26 pm
peope call me Vincent... I'm 17 (wich i think is an awful age... just listen to the sound of it seventeen... that number just personifies a nobody... cant wait till my next birthday so i can was off that terrible nunber... i loathe it)
and i live in denmark...

I dont know if there is that much more to write... youll proberably get to know me better in the forum anyways...  

iceman_dk

Combusting Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:06 am
Hi Im ~DestinyKingdomHearts~ blaugh I like anime, Kingdom hearts ,books,writing,drawing, and MORE Kingdom Hearts! blaugh  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games