Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:04 pm
"Not sure" G said looking at the pool and then moving his head back to look at the sky, he looked to Jeana and wondered what she was thinking about before the fireball came  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:16 pm
"Who ever sent it our way will come up soon I think." Iwonder? I didn't see anyone else besides us and Jing, but what happened with the splash I heard earlier? I glance at Geriant and notice him looking at me. I look back at the pool starting to blush.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:20 pm
"Sorry" G said out of no where to Jeana looking away from her at the moment and towards the pool instead  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:22 pm
I look at him, "Sorry? For what?"  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:24 pm
G started to turn red himself, "For making you blush" he answered turning even redder  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:38 pm
"Oh..." I turn an even darker red and smile at him.  

~Ice Tarna~

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:49 pm
Rei stayed in the water, waiting for the two people to leave. 'Leave already! I can't hold my breath any longer!' Rei tried her best to stay underwater a little longer but couldn't any longer. 'Dang it! Might as well get it over with.' Rei sprung up from underwater and gasped for air.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:04 am
I turn when I hear someone come up. "Uhm, did you throw that fire ball?" I yell out so she can hear me.  

~Ice Tarna~

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:12 am
"Yes, I did. But if I had did it on purpose, then you would've been done for." Rei jumped out of the pool and grabbed a nearby towel and dryed herself off. She looked over at the burn she left on the boy. "Oh, and tell your little boyfriend over there that he'll be just find but he has to stop touching it other wise, the burn will never heal."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:20 pm
G looked up to Rei and listened to what she said but turned away when she called him her boyfriend, as he turned away he started to go redder, he looked at Jeana and saw she had gone red as well  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:55 pm
Rei noticed that the boy turned around when she said that he was the girl's boyfriend. "You, boy, come here. I know how to take care of that burn."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:48 pm
I stare at her when she said he was my boyfriend. I turn a dark red.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:30 pm
G got up and slowly walked towards Rei, removing the bandage enough so she could see the burn mark she caused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:42 pm
Rei placed her hand on his side and pulled him toward her a little. "This is going to hurt a little bit but don't move." Rei concentrated as she slowly drew some heat toward her hand and made it travel through his burn.  

SkullzOfHeartz

neidr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:21 am
G let's her heal the burn even though it feels more hotter and painful now, he bears the pain and tries not to show it  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games