Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:13 pm
I would love to be able to play the piano, but I'd much rather play the violin. It's the best way to play Kanon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:15 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
I would love to be able to play the piano, but I'd much rather play the violin. It's the best way to play Kanon.
I don't know what Kanon is, but I'd wanna play violin just for the classic horror tunes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
I don't know what Kanon is, but I'd wanna play violin just for the classic horror tunes.
It's a beautiful song by Pachelbel. They usually spell it Canon in America, but the real spelling is Kanon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:22 am
When you make a habit of listening to Moonlight Sonata.... a lot.

Even more so when you include it as a reference to Resident Evil in a home made film that has nothing to do with it.

Guilty as charged. sweatdrop  

XINVADER

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Swimstud13
You take paino just so you coul learn "The Moonlight Sonata" (Rebecca plays it in RE 1 to open a door.)
If anyone doesn't know what the Moonlight Sonata is, then obviously, they have no place in this thread.
Actually, I WAS gonan take Piano Lessons just to learn that one song. It's still on my to do list, but I WILL learn the moonlight sonata before I die.
lol i tried playin it and i dont even own a piano...many people get pissed when i sneak in to there house at night to play it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:22 pm
When you have a zombie escape plan that entails fictional characters...  

MarcusAlexanderSpence

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:29 pm
when you want to pick up an object you ask yourself yes/no

you hear a groan and automatically think it's a zombie and look for an object to kill it with and then it turns out to be your step-father yawning eek

when you hear a chainsaw/lawnmower and totally freak out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:32 pm
you make an escape plan just in case theirs a t virus spill
i have mine do you have yours.

your family thinks your crazy for thinking that zombies are going to attack and think it's pointless to have an escape route.
little do they know... ninja

when you and your friends run around and pretend to be resident evil characters (me being leon) and scream like a girl leave ashley behind to let nemmy kill her and throw a ball at a zombie pretending it's a grenade.

randomly shout S.T.A.R.S.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:41 pm
when you are writing a journal entry you accidentally write 4// itchy tasty

you fight with your friends over which character is "yours"
wesker is mine xd
rebecca continues to be fought over

when you stay up until midnight just to read every single post in a resident evil thread eek

you walk really fast at night because your afraid that zombies are going to eat you. and you think that other people walking in the shadows are zombies and you start to walk faster wishing you had a gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:09 pm
when you think your bathroom is a bio lab and your shower is a giant tube, for growing bio weapons  

Akashi n Ryo

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:52 pm
blindraped
when you think your bathroom is a bio lab and your shower is a giant tube, for growing bio weapons
When you blame all of the world's problems on Albert Wesker. Oh yeah, he's the reason N. Korea has the bomb. He's the cause of global warming. Hell, he probably gave the Aliens directions to Gaia! Its all your fault Wesker! WESKER!!!!!!!

When you scream Wesker out loud in public.

When you have to run back in your house to grab your car keys, can a bug spray, lighter fluid, etc, you steer clear of all windows, doors, and breakable walls just in case something tries to jump out at you.

When you see a leech, you throw a pack of blood on the ground and run away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:01 pm
See right there. I quoted and never mentioned the quote. Blame Wesker.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

XINVADER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:03 am
When you run hugging random spainish people saying: "Luis! I knew you were alive..." Then they tell you there not Luis and you scream: "Damn you WESKER!!!"

See, I referenced without quoting... it's Weskers fault.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:14 am
When you dye you hair, buy a pair of sun glasses and pretend to talk to the umbrella corp. as Albert Wesker
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Akashi n Ryo

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:10 am
When your dad shouts at you you hear William Berkin sceaming at you instead.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games