Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Seri snorted at this one, "We only answer to Lady Caly." Alsti nodded her agreement as she again took a place at her partner's side. Things might get ugly afterall. Who knew that others would try to interfere in the clan's affairs.

Seri fell silent after that, casually licking at a paw, her tri-colored eyes watching carefully all that was happening. But on the outskirts of the immediate area, she sensed someone out there. She wasn't entirely sure who or what it was, but it was something similar to a type of witches' familiar. Animal, but not. She wondered if they would venture closer so she could get a better feel for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 pm
Kum halted after a moment. "Nyah? Is that a hint of fear, I smell?" he wondered as he looked around, amber eyes wide and observant. "Perhaps not...curious..." he remarked as he padded onward. It looked like there were warehouses ahead of him. He couldn't tell if that was where the smell of people was coming from but he knew he wanted to find out. The smell was tainted with something otherworldy. This entire city had borne the scent so far.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Krazylicious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm
4/17 Dark Knight's collected

"You have a strange way of thinking about this. Really the police supplement your clan rulings. So he's on your side as long as you abide by the laws."

Talus stretched his arms behind his back a bit.

"You really have a strange and clouded way to think of things despite the great wisdom that would be assumed with your timelessness."

Access my art shop here arrow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 pm
"I don't have to abide by the rules here. I'm not even from this world." Alsti looked again at the male as she spoke. "I am nothing more than a Traveler on a request to a friend and ally. The same goes for Serenity."

Seri glanced up at them, but gracefully rose to stand on all four paws. Her tail flicked slightly as she sniffed adn then started padding away from them. She kept in mind of the magical barrier she and Alsti erected, but was following what she had sensed before. She wasn't sure what type of creature it was, but knew for a fact it was something akin to an animal. It was curious, that much she also knew, but she wanted to know if it was friend or foe.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 am
*Bretin chuckles at Alsti.*

"I'm not from this world either; after all, doesn't look like any Paris I've ever seen. But! You are in my jurisdiction, therefore you must abide by the laws in place here or...I shall have to arrest you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 pm
"-Your- jurisdiction? I regret to say this, but this is not yours. The only ones who have authority here are those of the Karaneshii Clan and the Jarians." Alsti said. Normally she wasn't so against helping the local law officers. But he tread where he shouldn't be. She moved a little ways to the side, keeping the other male in sight; the one that had attempted to draw Seri into his thrall. That one was tricky and needed watching. Afterall she was strong in her powers, but she was admittedly the weakest of the allies that Caly had called to this world.

"I've love to see you try to arrest me. You would have much to answer for." a small smirk graced her lips. What most did not know would work to her advantage; her skills as the Thief Queen would come in handy if needed in this situation.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 pm
*Bretin frowns.*

"Unless there is some written agreement between the local police department and your clans I don't know about saying my jurisdiction as an officer of the law ends when I set foot on these docks, my authority is still valid."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm
"I would love you to try and prove it. But as it stands. There is an alliance between those of Karaneshii and Jarian that the Jarian's police and protect the areas in the control of Karaneshii. I only uphold those rules. So unless you can prove you are with the Jarian Clan, then I would ask you to please leave the area." Alsti's voice was still rather firm and she hoped that Seri would return shortly.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:21 pm
Kum padded onward, sniffing the air every so often to keep himself moving in the direction of the people he smelled. "Nyah!?" he looked around quickly, suddenly smelling something different. It smelled animal. But unlike any animal he'd ever smelled before. "What might this be?" he mused as he crept forward, feeling he must be nearing the source of the scent by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Seri's ears flicked forward again, listening to the source of the sound she was curious about and then stopped in her tracks. They were nearly to her and because she didn't want to scare it too badly, the demonic cat sat on her haunches and waited. Sometimes in times like these weren't necessarily good she was much larger than a tiger in her demon form. But then, she was smaller than her brother and less than half the size of her father.

Her head tilted to the side, her tail curling around her body as she waited for what made her curious.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:24 pm
Kum padded forwards, feeling that he was suddenly much closer than he'd anticipated to the life ahead of him. He remained silent at first, his large paws making almost no noise, save for the soft scratch of his claws on the ground. "Nyah? Odd." was the only remark he made to the effect. The Moomba soon found a figure appearing in his line of sight. It looked feline, like himself, though it's mere presence felt otherworldly. Of course, he would feel otherworldly to any denizen of this world, as well, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 am
Her eyesight was sharp enough that she had no trouble seeing the creature come into sight. She still wasn't sure what he was either, and that made her all the more curious. "Hello." she said. To most mortals they would believe it impossible for an animal to be able to speak such as she did, but it wasn't for her people. They did it all the time. Besides, she saw the other way of speaking to the male creature as a little rude; quite a few people didn't take nicely to being spoken to telepathically.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
Renka limped along the sidewalk, favoring his injured leg which had started to bleed through his bandage and he felt a line of blood trickle from his shoulder. He didn't care about that though, right now he wanted some food more then anything.. Using his winged form at that cursed library drained his already depleted strength, now he was basically running on fumes as he limped and searched for a place to eat at, slightly worried as his vision started to waver. He glanced ahead when he thought he heard voices, hoping they weren't dangerous..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm
((Enter New character lol))

As she walked around, she noticed that these docks looked like any other harbors she had ever been in and wondered about some of the lingering auras she detected. It was a little odd, but she also sensed a strong usage of magic...and a magic she knew quite well. Afterall she had partnered with the owners of the magic spells. "Hm..perhaps they too recieved a letter from Caly." she thought to herself as she started wandering closer to where she could now hear voices.

But that wasn't all she could Feel or even just hear. Someone else was moving closer...but she could tell this someone was hurt. Her magic tingled slightly at the thought of someone needing some Healing...afterall, much of her powers went to that of a defensive state and the healing of those she protected.

She headed towards the person she sensed and then saw him limping, "Hello? Sir, may I be of assistance?" she called out in a open, friendly tone of voice.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Glancing at the girl that spoke to him, Renka nodded, "Ran into a little trouble before...if you could tell me where I could get something to eat..and some bandages perhaps?" he leaned on his good leg as he spoke to her to keep the pressure off the wound. Even injured he didn't like asking people for things..this girl did seem nice, but that just made him feel worse for asking.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff