Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:34 pm
kojay moved so he could see the two talking  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:59 am
sasamiblue
she made a happy kitten-like noise.

"I want to help you control your powers. It may not be easy, but it will help, unless you really want to be a dragon," Inwe said scratching the dragon. "Or you could be my pet," she added.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:11 pm
Lyria883
Kaden shook his head doubtfully. "If she isn't dead, then she left of her own free will. Either way shes not comming back, unless she moved to these tree filled lands..." He shook his head. "I have committed myself to following our fathers will and comming here to you. I can't say I got the butt end of the deal," He smiled at her. "Thank you, but I promise I am committed to you and making the marriage possible."
"but if you loved her i could never......." raylana began slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:37 am
Lyria883
Kaden looked at the table and waited untill he knew he would have proper controle of his voice. He took a breath. "It no longer matters," he said, his voice only quivering a little. "She, well- we couldn't be together for political reasons. As it ended up, after we, we... spent our first night together... I never saw her again. I assume she was killed by my father's men. She was not like you, but she was beautiful. She was dark haired and dark eyed. Her skin was not fair like yours, but held the kiss of the sun. I loved her truely for as long as I can remeber, but it may just be I could never comprehend a life before her. Just as I didn't know how to live without her, but now here I am..." He shook his head. "Like I said, it doesn't matter anymore."
"but it does matter" she said "i could never ask you to love me if your heart belonged to another." she looked down, thinking. "it just wouldnt be right" she said in a distant voice.  

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:28 pm
Kojay got some pop corn and went back to watching "oh this is getting good.... like one of them soaps" relizing he spoke out loud he dissapeared into the garden and reappeared in the shadows of a roof some he could keep watching  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:48 am
(sorry for the double post) raylana turned a little "i thought i heard something, i guess not" she said slowly  

DragonSong

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:33 am
Jaden looked at the widow something-----> (the pop corn) <------ was atracting a huge flock of birds...........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:35 pm
Kaden looked around. "I must learn to free my heart," he said reaching across the table to lay a hond her hers. "I'm not asking anything of you but that you give us a chance to get to know eachother. We were asked to marry, but never instantly. We must not rush in or out of this." He released her hand.  

Lyria883

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:36 pm
Ms.Curunir
sasamiblue
she made a happy kitten-like noise.

"I want to help you control your powers. It may not be easy, but it will help, unless you really want to be a dragon," Inwe said scratching the dragon. "Or you could be my pet," she added.

her human side was buried but she was sad being a dragon yet happy being free she looked up at you with sad eyes and was kind only to you and no other.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:05 am
kojay jumped liked the shadows and hid under the table with out making a noise  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:55 am
Lyria883
Kaden looked around. "I must learn to free my heart," he said reaching across the table to lay a hond her hers. "I'm not asking anything of you but that you give us a chance to get to know eachother. We were asked to marry, but never instantly. We must not rush in or out of this." He released her hand.
raylanas eyes focused on their hands a moment "i will" she said "i'll give it a chance. just.... if it dosent work out and you know it, tell me. you wont hurt me i promise" she stopped for a moment and closed her eyes. suddenly she sprang up and caught kojay by the ear and pulled him up to her level. "why were you spying on us?" she demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:07 pm
sasamiblue

her human side was buried but she was sad being a dragon yet happy being free she looked up at you with sad eyes and was kind only to you and no other.

"Remember, you are free to roam where and when ever as you please but you see this glowing or hear my voice inside your head, come back to me," Inwe said, placing around the dragons neck. "And if you turn back into a human you are free. Only in your dragon form will you be my pet." She smiled and patted the dragon. She looked toward Jaden. "She was a cook, right?"

she cryed mainly not knowing wich life to live, wondering if it was a forever change?  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:23 pm
Kaden was taken aback. "What are you doing here!?" he demanded, raging that someone would listen to a private conversation like that, and even more that someone saw his weakness.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:56 pm
Ms.Curunir
sasamiblue

"Remember, you are free to roam where and when ever as you please but you see this glowing or hear my voice inside your head, come back to me," Inwe said, placing around the dragons neck. "And if you turn back into a human you are free. Only in your dragon form will you be my pet." She smiled and patted the dragon. She looked toward Jaden. "She was a cook, right?"

"yes thats rite and the yongest meber of the staff but still very skiled and very pure and inocent"  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:06 am
"UH.....Raylana.... I wasn't spying on you i was .... uh.... um..... Drunk... yeah i was drunk..." he looked around nervously  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games