Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
First ever topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How about a monthly changing poll....??
  November...
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:52 pm
lunashock
Man, I hate feeling rundown and tired all the time. I wish I could bottle the energy my son has and sell it! xd

I'd buy some!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:44 am
Well.. Been working alot, and the boy takes alot of time. Couldn't survive without my wife... I really appreciate everything she does, expecially since im gone for 26 hours at a time. Just saying hello to everyone.
Hopefully in a few weeks I will get more time on the net. ninja  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:05 am
Good to see you!

And I hope your wife sees that message....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:27 am
Sorry I've been away so long. Been trying to get used to my job/occupation and now I have a cold/cough. sweatdrop So I'll try and be on more this weekend as I have a four-day weekend because of Independence Day. 3nodding Well, talk to you all later.  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:25 pm
Bakura Amane
Sorry I've been away so long. Been trying to get used to my job/occupation and now I have a cold/cough. sweatdrop So I'll try and be on more this weekend as I have a four-day weekend because of Independence Day. 3nodding Well, talk to you all later.

I hope you feel better soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:52 am
dakotarayne
Well.. Been working alot, and the boy takes alot of time. Couldn't survive without my wife... I really appreciate everything she does, expecially since im gone for 26 hours at a time. Just saying hello to everyone.
Hopefully in a few weeks I will get more time on the net. ninja

4laugh  

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:57 am
Doressa
Bakura Amane

I hope you feel better soon!
Hi everyone! Thanks for the get well wish. 3nodding I'm feeling a bit better today. I'm draining which is good and bad as you all know who've ever had terrible colds and coughs. I'm just relaxing now and trying to feel even better. Got more sleep last night and now just a little stuffy. Otherwise, I'm fine. Sniff! Stupid, cold/cough! xd Anyways, I'm going to be on here for a while then I'll try to clean my room a little. It's gotten messy since I've been sick. xp Well, talk to you all when I get better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:04 am
Glad to hear you're on the mend!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:12 pm
Glad to hear the cold is clearing up, I hate colds. It takes forever to get rid of them and you feel so miserable. So better is good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:05 am
Yeah being sick is never any fun.

I'm still here, I'm just going through a blah/stress out phase.  

lunashock

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:44 am
Hi-ho everyone! I'm back and my cold is now all gone except for this stupid cough that keeps bugging me now and a headache once in a while, but I think those are due in part to allergies around here and I have plenty of them. xd Anyways, so how's everyone else? I'm hungry at the moment and will probably be getting lunch (or whatever everyone calls their mid-day meal) soon. 3nodding Hugs to all who want or need one today (since I'm feeling better blaugh ) heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:09 pm
lunashock
Yeah being sick is never any fun.

I'm still here, I'm just going through a blah/stress out phase.

That's no fun either -I often find Gaia is a good distraction for that!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:01 am
Gaia has been my main distraction while I can't get up and do anything. I can't even drive for two weeks.(one week left to go) and then I can start some normal stuff. I hate having to sit here and do nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:12 pm
Enforced relaxation doesn't really work, does it!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:54 pm
no it sure isn't, I get to sit and think of things I could or should be doing instead of being lazy. That is how I feel. I know it is a "recovery" period but this is so hard to do.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games