Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:03 pm
Kaori's eyes slowly eased open and she glanced up at him sadly. "I... I don't know," she murmured, though that wasn't actually true. She would have felt odd saying it aloud, that she hated troubling him even though she did it all the time. Besides, from the sound of it, he pretty much knew her reason already. She sighed quietly, bowing her head again. "Yes, but..." She trailed off, not sure what to say in protest that would be convincing. Kaori glanced up again as he closed his eyes, and she watched for a moment, wondering what he was thinking, and blinking as he smiled. She smiled weakly back, having trouble doing so.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:18 pm
"Kaori, I'm glad that I met you," he said, hoping this would ease things up a bit. A breeze brushed in through the window, swirling around the room. Sai wasn't quite sure what to say now; was there anything he could say that wouldn't disturb everything and make it worse? He wasn't even sure. All he knew was that he should stay rather than leave her here by herself.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Kaori blinked as he spoke, eyes widening slightly. "R-really?" she stammered quietly, then bowed her head again. "I'm glad I met you too," she murmured, not finishing the second half of her sentence. Instead she sighed, ignoring her hair as the wind blew it around her face. She still hadn't bothered to put it back up, the tie and bandana still around her arm. Then she looked up at him, pausing for a moment before finally speaking. "Maybe we should... go do something..." she said faintly, not even sure what that something should be. She just knew she needed something to distract herself, and Sai may have as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:34 pm
Sai smilded, glad, before nodded his head. "Sounds like a good idea. However, I don't quite know what we should do," he said, slightly embarressed that he didn't have an activity in mind. He still didn't quite know everything the school contained, from it's students to it's teachers and classes to the activities and rooms. It seemed as though you'd need to be there for five years before exploring every last inch of the place.

[[ack, i gotta go eat xP i'll be back soon.]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:39 pm
[Ok. I might be leaving sometime soon... ^^;;]

Kaori smiled faintly and looked around. "When we first met, didn't we decide to explore this place?" she asked, trying to recal. "I think we did at least... But anyway, we kept getting interrupted! So maybe we should try that again?" It was working already. By finding something entirely off subject to talk about, she distracted herself from her dream and managed to cheer up a bit. She smiled and scooted a little away from him so he'd be able to stand more easily. She herself got to her knees and placed her arms on her bed, staring at Kei as the small dragon continued sleeping, still trapped tangled in the sheets.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:03 pm
Sai nodded his head. "Indeed we were," he said, amazed that he'd forgotten. He smiled to her, getting up very easily and almost perfectly straight, holding out a hand for Kaori. "So, shall we start once more on our tour of Ria High, toghether?" he asked, smiling down at her. He wondered about the two animals; whould they be left behind?  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:54 pm
Kaori smiled and nodded, taking his hand to help herself stand. "Yes, please," she said with a grin. Then she turned to face Kei and frowned again. "Umm..." She bent over and carefully began to untangle him, making sure not to wake him in the process. When done, she scooped him up in her hands and placed him gently inside one of the hidden pockets inside her jacket. Next she looked back at Sai, explaining her actions. "I'm afraid he'd wake up and burn the place down," she murmured. "And honestly, I'd feel bad leaving him..." She glanced at the sleeping Monkichii and tilted her head. "What about him though?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:58 pm
Sai laughed, nodding his head. "Yeah, I can imagine something like that happening," he admitted, picking up Monkichii. "Well, if he woke up alone, he'd feel he was abandond; can't really do that to him, can we?" he said, placing him in a pocket between his shirt and undershirt; a place specifically for Monkichii. "So, shall we get going?" he smiled, opening the door to Kaori's room, bending his hand as though he was a cheaufer opening the door for their master.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:05 pm
Kaori nodded her understanding and then trailed after him to the door. But then she paused, remembering the fights that tended to randomly break out over the campus. She grabbed her sword from its position against the wall and had the enormous thing strapped to her back in a matter of seconds. She hesitated a moment more, wondering if she should bring Kai's as well. Then she frowned, deciding he might come by to get it himself. She finally headed towards the door, pausing as she watched Sai. She blushed faintly at his actions but then laughed softly as she slipped past him and into the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:20 pm
Sai followed after her, closing the door beind him. "Looks like we all learned our lessons, huh?" he teased, refuring to the sword. "Let's just hope we won't be needing it," he sighed as they started down the hallway. "I wonder which way we should go first," he thought outloud, refuring to once they got downstairs.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:42 pm
Kaori nodded, smiling faintly. "Yeah, I don't want to have to use it either..." she mumbled, but tightened the straps around herself as she spoke. She felt somewhat odd after spending so long without it, but by the time they made it downstairs she was already used to it again. She shrugged at his question and began looking around as if the entire place was spread before her. Then Kaori froze as her stomach grumbled and her face flushed red as she placed a hand quickly over it. "Ah, wh-what about some place to eat?" she asked awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:45 pm
Sai laughed, looking over at her. "Certainly. We just have to find a place, now," he sighed as they started foward. He wasn't sure which way to go, but he knew they'd stuble on a place eventually. He was pretty hungry too, but being dead, it really didn't matter if he ate or not; he couldn't die again, after all.

[[seriously, where do we go? xP and sorry for the delay]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:57 pm
[How about the student lounge?]

Kaori smiled, rubbing the back of her head in embarassment. Then she nodded at his words and began looking around again, pushing open the main doors. Now outside and able to see their surroundings, her eyes narrowed slightly in focus. She slowly raised a hand and pointed to a building. "How about there?" she asked, catching the scent of food drifting from it. She began walking towards it, glancing over her shoulder at Sai to see if he was following.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:00 pm
[[oh yeah, i forgot about there]]
"Sounds good," he said, following after her. "Don't worry, i'm still here," he teased, seeing Kaori glance back. "I wouldn't leave you all alone," he laughed. Sai caught up to her and started walking by her side towards the student lounge. "It smells good," he said softly, smelling something in the air.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:08 pm
[Haha, k. Erm, I can't think of anything else to write here, so I'm heading over their tomorrow as my first post once I log back on, since I gotta go to bed now. xP]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff