Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fan Made Resident Evil Movies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:19 pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=epK0chuApZ8

the super-awesome adventures of hunk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm
If anyone was interested in japanese server videos, or just random funny stuff, here's the place to look.

*SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT* ninja ninja
http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxyAreku  

FoxyAreku

by His Noodly Appendage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 am
Not sure if somebody already posted this, but has anyone ever heard of the Bentley Brothers?
Well here's the first RE movie they made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5l_fhYXfpk

And here's the parody of RE4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxVAQYpNmUQ&feature=related  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:58 pm
Has anyone seen Capcom Friends? It's a HILARIOUS series that mixes mostly Resident Evil characters with some Devil May Cry and Haunting Ground characters. Here's the first episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAFHgjiXJo  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shy_Music_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:17 pm
The funny videos i watch on You-Tube are Days of Our Lives Resident Evil and the videos created by ShadowLeggy. Days Or Our Lives is on episode 6. Im pretty sure others have recomended these already.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 am
I want you guys to tell me what you think about my videos, its all Resident Evil, but i need oppinions. so please tell me. Just click on the link below

http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?&g=vj&userId=16174949&playlistId=970087&_gaia_t_=234  

elrre

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:11 am
You really made those?! can you teach me how to do that? I always wanted to make music videos, but don't know what I need to make one. or how to make one. I've only seen the 1st Wesker one so far. I I like the part where he fights Chris, I mean dang, him dodging bullet at that speed. He's high on something. This jsut lets me see what's in RE5, so I don't have to buy it. Actually the only reason I would buy it, and I would only buy the bootlegged version, is to purposely get myself kicked around by Wesker to see what he does to Chris...You do fight Wesker in the game right?

Well aside form that I would normally say nice job, but hearing the song makes me a bit hyped up, and just before night time too...luckily I don't have morning classes on Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 am
All you really need to make a movie is Windows Movie Maker (Or iMovie if you own a Mac), video clips and music, lol.

It's fun, but time consuming.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:23 am
NotteRequiem
All you really need to make a movie is Windows Movie Maker (Or iMovie if you own a Mac), video clips and music, lol.

Thanks. well When I have time I'll go ahead and try it, but how can I get clips from the internet? I don't have aynthign to record any clips like a camera o I have to get it from the internet.

Edit: Idon't have windows Movie maker T.T or at least I can't find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:25 am
Alkaizer87
NotteRequiem

Thanks. well When I have time I'll go ahead and try it, but how can I get clips from the internet? I don't have aynthign to record any clips like a camera o I have to get it from the internet.

its simple, go to downloads.com and search windows movie maker, and to download youtube videos, look for youtube downloader.  

elrre

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:42 am
elrre
Alkaizer87
NotteRequiem

its simple, go to downloads.com and search windows movie maker, and to download youtube videos, look for youtube downloader.
Thanks, but right now that doesn't mean crap since I accidentally uninstalled my audio settings. so no sound can come out....that means I cna't listen to the wesker song you have.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm
If you have Windows (XP, at least), it (Movie Maker) should be under Program Files on the C: drive. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Thanks, but for some stupid reason i can't use it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:23 pm
damb, you would have liked it, the song is points of authority by linkin park. the thing is, im thinking of remaking all of my videos except for the ada one.  

elrre

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:40 am
elrre
damb, you would have liked it, the song is points of authority by linkin park. the thing is, im thinking of remaking all of my videos except for the ada one.

Oh no, I watched each one, except for the last one, since I had to go to sleep. I just can't watch it anymore that's all. well if you change Points of Authority make sure it has Wesker in it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff